CBSE Class 4 EVS Syllabus plays an important role in exam prepration. It provides students with information such as chapters names, topics and subtopics to be studied in the academic session. By knowing this, students can plan their studies in a better way. They can create daily study plan for themselves. The CBSE Class 4 EVS syllabus will also help students during revision to keep track of the topics which are covered and which needs to be covered. So, below we have provided the CBSE Class 4 EVS Syllabus 2021-22 in pdf format for free downloading. They can also take a print out of it for future use.
Students can go through the chapters name of Class 4 EVS Syllabus below.
CBSE Class 4 EVS Chapters
There are total 27 chapters covered in CBSE Class 4 Science Syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Going to School
- Chapter 2: Ear to Ear
- Chapter 3: A Day with Nandu
- Chapter 4: The Story of Amrita
- Chapter 5: Anita and the Honeybees
- Chapter 6: Omana’s Journey
- Chapter 7: From the Window
- Chapter 8: Reaching Grandmother’s House
- Chapter 9: Changing Families
- Chapter 10: Hu Tu Tu, Hu Tu Tu
- Chapter 11: The Valley of Flowers
- Chapter 12: Changing Times
- Chapter 13: A River’s Tale
- Chapter 14: Basva’s Farm
- Chapter 15: From Market to Home
- Chapter 16: A busy Month
- Chapter 17: Nandita in Mumbai
- Chapter 18: Too Much Water, Too Little Water
- Chapter 19: Abdul in the Garden
- Chapter 20: Eating Together
- Chapter 21: Food and Fun
- Chapter 22: The World in my Home
- Chapter 23: Pochampalli
- Chapter 24: Home and Abroad
- Chapter 25: Spicy Riddles
- Chapter 26: Defence Officer: Wahida
- Chapter 27: Chuskit Goes to School
For More Information On Global Warming, Watch The Below Video:
Students can also get the syllabus for all the subjects from class 1 to 12 by clicking on CBSE Syllabus page. Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.