NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths includes solutions to all the questions given in NCERT textbooks prescribed for class 9th CBSE schools. The students can download chapter wise solutions to these problems from suitable links provided in the below article. These NCERT maths class 9 solutions cover all the necessary topics like Number System, Polynomial, Coordinate Geometry, Euclid’s Geometry, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Constructions, Heron’s Formula, Surface Areas, Volumes, Statistics, Probability, etc. The importance of maths NCERT solutions class 9 is that it provides the students with an advantage over the others as most of the questions in CBSE exams are taken directly from these textbooks. Our experts have provided NCERT maths solutions for class 9 in a well-structured format. We have also provided several possible methods of answering problems to ensure a proper understanding of concepts. The students are suggested to understand all these solutions thoroughly to ensure a strong basic foundation from the very beginning itself because all these concepts are again covered in higher classes.
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Number System
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomial
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Coordinate Geometry
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 4 Linear Equations in Two Variables
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 6 Lines and Angles
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 7 Triangles
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 9 Areas of Parallelograms
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 10 Circles
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 11 Constructions
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 12 Heron’s Formula
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 14 Statistics
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 15 Probability
There are 15 major concepts covered in class 9 maths NCERT solutions, namely, Number System, Irrational numbers, Real numbers, number line, Law of Exponents, Polynomials, one variable Polynomials, Zeroes, Remainder theorem, Factorization, Algebraic identities, Coordinate geometry, Cartesian System, two variables Linear equations, Solutions and Graphs, Euclid’s geometry, definition and postulates, fifth postulate, Lines and angles, Intersecting lines, non-intersecting lines, Pair of angles, Parallel lines, Triangles, Congruence, Criteria for Congruence, ASA, SAS, AAS, SSS, RHS, Inequalities, Quadrilaterals, parallelogram, midpoint theorem, Circles, chord, Equal chords, Cyclic quadrilaterals, Constructions, Heron’s formula, Applications, Surface area (cube, cuboid, right circular cylinder, right circular cone, sphere), Volume (cuboid, cylinder, right circular cone, sphere), Statistics, Graphical representation, bar graphs, Histograms, polygons, Central tendency, Probability.
The students are advised to analyze all the concepts covered in the syllabus of class 9 maths and prepare a proper preparation strategy. It’s merely impossible to score well in maths by simply reading and memorizing the concepts. The students are suggested to practice these NCERT solutions for class 9 maths on a regular basis to develop a strong understanding of basic math concepts. Along with the solutions we have also provided a brief summary, important formulas and different methods of solving similar problems to help students in understanding the concepts thoroughly.
Students having trouble in solving tough Math problems can refer these class 9 NCERT maths solutions for better guidance and doubt clearance. Solving these exercises in each chapter will assure positive results as NCERT textbooks can be very helpful for students to achieve maximum marks in their examinations. We have also provided NCERT solutions class 9 maths pdf. The students are suggested to download and prepare these solutions for scoring well in their CBSE board Exams. For more science and maths NCERT solutions, sample papers, study materials you can keep visiting BYJU’s or download our app for a better learning experience with interesting content.