NCERT Solutions are the key to better practice. NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.1 contains the solutions to all the questions provided on page number 239 in the textbook. The solutions are provided in such a way that the students can easily understand.
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics is an important topic for the examinations as well for higher classes. The students are advised to go through NCERT Solutions for better preparation.
The NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths contains stepwise solutions to all the Maths problems. Accurate solutions are provided by the subject experts here. The students are advised to refer NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1 for reference.
Access Other Exercise Solutions of Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics
Exercise 14.2 Solutions 9 Questions
Exercise 14.3 Solutions 9 Questions
Exercise 14.4 Solutions 6 Questions
Access Answers to NCERT Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1
1. Give five examples of data that you can collect from your day-to-day life.
Five examples from day-to-day life:
- Number of students in our class.
- Number of fans in our school.
- Electricity bills of our house for last two years.
- Election results obtained from television or newspapers.
- Literacy rate figures obtained from Educational Survey
2. Classify the data in Q.1 above as primary or secondary data.
Primary data: when the information was collected by the investigator herself or himself with a definite objective in her or his mind, the data obtained is called primary data.
Primary data; (i), (ii) and (iii)
Secondary data; when the information was gathered from a source which already had the information stored, the data obtained is called secondary data
Secondary data; (iv) and (v)
This is the first exercise of the chapter statistics. It consists of 2 descriptive questions that do contain solutions. The solutions to these questions are provided in the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths. The students can refer to these for reference.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1
- The solutions are provided by the subject experts.
- The answers to the questions provided are accurate.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1 will help the students score well in the examinations.
- All the questions mentioned in the textbook on page number 239 can be found along with the solutions in the NCERT Solutions Maths Class 9.