NCERT Solutions are the key to better practice. NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 14 Exercise 14.1 contains the solutions to all the questions provided on page number 239 in the textbook. The solutions are provided in such a way that the students can easily understand.
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics is an important topic for the first term examinations as well for higher classes. The students are advised to go through NCERT Solutions for better preparation.
The NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths contains stepwise solutions to all the Maths problems. Accurate solutions are provided by the subject experts here. The students are advised to refer NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1 for reference.
Access Other Exercise Solutions of Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics
Exercise 14.2 Solutions 9 Questions
Exercise 14.3 Solutions 9 Questions
Exercise 14.4 Solutions 6 Questions
Access Answers to NCERT Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1
1. Give five examples of data that you can collect from your day-to-day life.
Five examples from day-to-day life:
- Number of students in our class.
- Number of fans in our school.
- Electricity bills of our house for last two years.
- Election results obtained from television or newspapers.
- Literacy rate figures obtained from Educational Survey
2. Classify the data in Q.1 above as primary or secondary data.
Primary data: when the information was collected by the investigator herself or himself with a definite objective in her or his mind, the data obtained is called primary data.
Primary data; (i), (ii) and (iii)
Secondary data; when the information was gathered from a source which already had the information stored, the data obtained is called secondary data
Secondary data; (iv) and (v)
This is the first exercise of the chapter statistics. It consists of 2 descriptive questions that do contain solutions. The solutions to these questions are provided in the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths. The students can refer to these for reference.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1
- The solutions are provided by the subject experts.
- The answers to the questions provided are accurate.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 14- Statistics Exercise 14.1 will help the students score well in the examinations.
- All the questions mentioned in the textbook on page number 239 can be found along with the solutions in the NCERT Solutions Maths Class 9.