The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a Board of Education under the Union Government of India for private and public schools. CBSE affiliates Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India.
Every year lakhs of students appear for the CBSE exam in several states. The class 10 and 12 board exam is conducted by the CBSE every year in the month of March. The competition among the students to score maximum marks in the examination is really increasing day by day.
The key to performing well in the board exam, apart from, retaining everything, grasping everything and studying hard is being able to study smart and in a proper manner, so that your efforts translates into performance. Here we are providing the chapter wise CBSE notes for classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th.
CBSE Notes for Class 6 to 12 – Science and Maths
As the Central Board of Secondary Education has made NCERT books mandatory for all the CBSE schools, students are advised to strictly follow the CBSE syllabus to prepare for the exam. The CBSE Notes Links for Classes 6th to 12th are given below:
CBSE Notes for Class 11
|CBSE Notes for Class 11th Maths|
CBSE Notes for Class 12
|CBSE Notes for Class 12th Maths|
These are very useful specially at the time of revision. By going through notes, students will recall the all the concepts that they have learned. Thus, it will save their time during exams. Also, they will get important topics and formulas written in one place.
Importance of CBSE Notes
- CBSE notes are concise and crisp notesabout the topics that are covered in each chapter.
- Thinking from the examination point of view, CBSE notes provides the students a quick revision of all the important concepts, without losing the essence.
- The formulas, theorems and important equations are all a part of these notes, making it one of the most useful study materials.
- Covering the whole NCERT textbook is a must. However, covering the complete textbook every now and then, especially in the short study leave provided during the exams, is not possible. CBSE notes come handy in such situations.
- The CBSE notes contain detailed and well structured explanations about all the concepts presented in the textbook.
We hope students have found these “CBSE Notes” useful for their studies. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.