CBSE Notes is one of the most important aspects that count in exam preparation. While doing the self-study, students have a habit of noting the important points, formulas, definitions etc. The compilation of these important points is collectively known as CBSE Notes. Students create these notes while studying CBSE textbooks. These CBSE Notes make students’ exam preparation simpler and more organised.
Studying from CBSE Notes helps students prepare for the exam in well structured and organised way. Making notes saves students time during revision as they don’t have to read the entire textbook. In notes, students summarise the complete chapters in a short and concise way. Students can recall all the concepts quickly just by going through these notes. To get the answers to the exercise questions, students can refer the NCERT Solutions. NCERT Solutions provides the answers to all the questions provided at the end of the NCERT textbook.
Studying hard and grasping and retaining concepts are crucial for students. Doing so will help students get average marks in the annual and board examination. But, to score high marks, students need to study smartly. The key to performing well in the exam includes making of proper study schedule and keeping track of what has been studied in a day. Also, students need to revise the previous day’s task before beginning the study of the new day. So, to help students prepare, we have provided the chapter-wise CBSE notes for classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. Studying from these CBSE notes will convert the students’ efforts into performance. Also, it will give them a fruitful result during the examination.
CBSE Notes for Class 6 to 12 – Science, Maths, Social Science and English
As the Central Board of Secondary Education has made NCERT books mandatory for all CBSE schools, students are advised to strictly follow the CBSE Syllabus to prepare for the exam. The CBSE Notes Links for Classes 6th to 12th are given below:
CBSE Notes for Class 6
- CBSE Notes for Class 6th Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 6th Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 6th Social Science
CBSE Notes for Class 7
- CBSE Notes for Class 7th Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 7th Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 7th Social Science
CBSE Notes for Class 8
- CBSE Notes for Class 8th Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 8th Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 8th Social Science
- CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 8th English
CBSE Notes for Class 9
- CBSE Notes for Class 9th Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 9th Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 9th Social Science
- CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 9th English
- CBSE Class 9 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 9 Science Revision Notes
CBSE Notes for Class 10
- CBSE Notes for Class 10th Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 10th Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 10th Social Science
- CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 10th English
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Science Revision Notes
CBSE Notes for Class 11
- CBSE Notes for Class 11th Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 11th Physics
- CBSE Notes for Class 11th Chemistry
- CBSE Notes for Class 11th Biology
- CBSE Class 11 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 11 Physics Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 11 Biology Revision Notes
CBSE Notes for Class 12
- CBSE Notes for Class 12th Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 12th Physics
- CBSE Notes for Class 12th Chemistry
- CBSE Notes for Class 12th Biology
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes
These are very useful, especially at the time of revision. Students will recall all the concepts they have learned by going through notes. Thus, it will save time during exams. Also, they will get important topics and formulas written in one place.
Importance of CBSE Notes
- CBSE notes are concise and crisp and cover each chapter’s topics.
- Thinking from the examination point of view, CBSE notes provide the students with a quick revision of all the important concepts without losing the essence.
- The formulas, theorems and important equations are all a part of these notes, making them one of the most useful study materials.
- Covering the whole NCERT textbook is a must. However, covering the complete textbook every now and then, especially during the short study leave provided during the exams, is not possible. CBSE notes come in handy in such situations.
- The CBSE notes contain detailed and well-structured explanations of all the concepts presented in the textbook.
We hope students have found these “CBSE Notes” useful for their studies. Students can access various sample papers, previous year papers and other reference materials to speed up their exam preparation. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube to watch interactive Maths and Science videos.
Frequently Asked Questions on CBSE Notes
Where can I get class-wise CBSE Notes?
Students can find the class-wise notes for classes 6 to 12 on this page by clicking on the link provided above. The notes are available for Maths, Science, Social Science and English subjects for classes 6 to 10 and Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology subjects for classes 11 and 12.
Do CBSE Notes help in my revision?
Yes, CBSE notes are beneficial during revision. By glancing at the notes, CBSE students can recall all the important topics and concepts related to those topics. It will also save their timing during the last time preparation.
Does studying from CBSE Notes help score high marks in the exam?
CBSE notes will provide a brief overview of the chapter in a concise manner. A student who has studied properly throughout the year will surely benefit from these notes. Also, if a student does not understand the chapters deeply, he/she can get the concepts by going through these notes. So, studying from these notes will help secure high exam marks.