Mathematics is a core subject in the academics that demands a lot of concentration, practice and revision. We at BYJU’S provide the revision notes for Class 9 Maths that definitely helps the students to remember important points. Revision is certainly a main aspect to be considered while studying. A productive revision is a notable aspect to score well and succeed in the studies. Students who neglect revision normally end up scoring less marks.
How is BYJU’S revision notes useful for the students?
- Making revision notes helps you to organise your learning
- BYJU’S Revision notes certainly helps students to score well in their class 9 examinations
- Students have to learn well to remember main topics of syllabus
- It helps you to identify the significant points to learn for the examinations
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths, chapter wise is given below that is helpful for revising.
|Chapters||Name of the Chapter|
|Chapter 1||Number Systems|
|Chapter 3||Coordinate Geometry|
|Chapter 4||Linear Equations in Two Variables|
|Chapter 5||Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry|
|Chapter 6||Lines and Angles|
|Chapter 9||Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles|
|Chapter 12||Heron’s Formula|
|Chapter 13||Surface Areas and Volumes|
The above mentioned is the CBSE syllabus for class 9 Mathematics which is helpful in revision. For more revision notes visit BYJU’S or download the app for the best learning experience.
Frequently asked Questions on CBSE Class 9 Maths Revision Notes
Is CBSE Class 9 Maths a difficult subject?
1. Practising problems regularly everyday 2. NCERT syllabus revision
Why is Revision necessary?
Studying and practising maths alone is not enough. Constantly revising all topics is essential for scoring high grades.
What are the ways to score high marks in CBSE Class 9 Maths?
1. Constant practise and solving of problems 2. Daily revision of all topics 3. Regular revision