Knowing the syllabus is a crucial part of the class 12 board exam preparation. It provides students with a direction for their studies and acts as a guide. Students get to know the course structure and based on that they can create a study plan. The board exam question paper is designed by following the NCERT Class 12 Syllabus. So, completing the entire syllabus will provide confidence to students to write the exam. Here we have compiled the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 which will help students to ace the exam.
NCERT Syllabus For Class 12 – All Subjects
NCERT syllabus for class 12 gives a clear idea of the topics that need to be covered by the students. With a proper understanding of the syllabus, students can form a strategic plan which can help to excel in the board examination. Students of class 12 can follow the link given below to know the detailed syllabus for each subject. By clicking on the link they will also find the syllabus PDF available for free downloading.
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Biology|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Maths|
Benefits of Knowing the NCERT Class 12 Syllabus
- Students get an overview of the class 12 course curriculum and exam structure.
- They can plan their studies in a well structured.
- Students can calculate the estimated time required to complete the entire syllabus of class 12. This will provide them with enough space for practising and solving the question papers before the board exam.
- The board exam question paper is set by referring to the syllabus.
- Syllabus helps in keeping track of topics that have been completed by students.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.