The Central Board of Secondary Education designs and prescribes the syllabus of Class 11 for the academic year 2019-2020. The syllabus of CBSE Class 11 board is also beneficial for those students who are planning to appear for competitive exams like NEET and JEE aspirants. Knowing the CBSE Class 11 syllabus of all the subjects will help students to get an idea about the topics they are going to study for the academic year 2019-2020. Class 11 CBSE Board latest syllabus is very important for students to start with a proper preparation strategy.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for All subjects
CBSE Class 11 syllabus for all subjects are given here along with the detailed explanation of each sub-topics. CBSE syllabus provides the complete course structure along with the distribution of marks for each unit and also the time duration for the same. The syllabus is framed by subject experts in such a way that the students also prepare themselves for Class 12. While preparing for their Class 11 exam students should focus more on those topics where the weightage of marks is high. Even the final question paper is also prepared as per the CBSE Class 11 syllabus for the academic year 2019-2020.
Benefits of CBSE Class 11 Syllabus
- It includes all the important information related to the subject. It gives an outline of the course structure.
- It works as a guide for the students as well as for the teachers.
- The syllabus also provides information about the assignments, projects, and practicals that need to be covered for the respective academic year.
- CBSE Board Class 11 syllabus will help students to know the topics and sub-topics they are going for that particular academic year.
- Studying according to the Class 11 syllabus will help the students to be confident while writing the final exam.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.