CBSE Class 11 Syllabus is available here for the 2021- 22 academic year. CBSE has divided the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus into two terms for the academic session 2021-22 by following a systematic approach. The Term 1 and Term 2 exams will be conducted based on the bifurcated syllabus at the end of each term. Students can know more about the CBSE special scheme of assessment by clicking here. For their convenience, we have provided Term Wise CBSE Syllabus for Class 11, consisting of all the subjects as mentioned on the official website. So, students are advised to prepare for the end term exams as per the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus provided here.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 is designed and prescribed by the board by following certain guidelines. The Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 board is also beneficial for those students who are planning to appear for competitive exams like NEET and JEE aspirants. Knowing the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus of all the subjects will help students get an idea about the topics they will study for the academic year 2021-2022. Class 11 CBSE Board Syllabus is crucial for students to start their studies with a proper preparation strategy.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22 Term Wise for All Subjects
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for all subjects are given here along with a detailed explanation of each sub-topic. CBSE syllabus provides the complete course structure along with the distribution of marks for each unit and also the time duration for the same. CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 is framed by subject experts in such a way that the students also prepare themselves for higher classes and competitive exams. While preparing for their CBSE Class 11 exam students should focus more on those topics where the weightage of marks is high. Even the question paper is also prepared as per the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for the examinations 2021-22.
Benefits of CBSE Class 11 Syllabus
- It includes all the important information related to the subject. It gives an outline of the course structure.
- It works as a guide for the students as well as for the teachers.
- The syllabus also provides information about the assignments, projects, and practicals that need to be covered for the respective academic year.
- CBSE Board Class 11 syllabus will help students to know the topics and sub-topics for that particular academic year.
- Studying according to the Class 11 syllabus will help the students to be confident while writing the final exam.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.