The Central Board of Secondary Education designs and prescribes the syllabus of Class 11 for the academic year 2021-22. The syllabus of CBSE Class 11 board is also beneficial for those students who are planning to appear for competitive exams like NEET and JEE aspirants. Knowing the CBSE Class 11 syllabus of all the subjects will help students to get an idea about the topics they are going to study for the academic year 2021-2022. Class 11 CBSE Board syllabus is very crucial for students to start their studies with a proper preparation strategy.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Update 2021-22: The board has divided the CBSE Syllabus into two terms for the academic session 2021-22 by following a systematic approach. The examinations at the end of each term will be conducted based on the bifurcated syllabus. To know more about the CBSE special scheme of assessment, click here. For convenience, we have provided Term Wise CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for all the subjects mentioned on the official CBSE website. So, students are advised to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus mentioned here.
Term Wise CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22 for All Subjects
CBSE Class 11 syllabus for all subjects are given here along with the detailed explanation of each sub-topics. CBSE syllabus provides the complete course structure along with the distribution of marks for each unit and also the time duration for the same. The syllabus is framed by subject experts in such a way that the students also prepare themselves for higher classes and competitive exams. While preparing for their Class 11 exam students should focus more on those topics where the weightage of marks is high. Even the question paper is also prepared as per the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for the examinations 2021-22.
Benefits of CBSE Class 11 Syllabus
- It includes all the important information related to the subject. It gives an outline of the course structure.
- It works as a guide for the students as well as for the teachers.
- The syllabus also provides information about the assignments, projects, and practicals that need to be covered for the respective academic year.
- CBSE Board Class 11 syllabus will help students to know the topics and sub-topics they are going for that particular academic year.
- Studying according to the Class 11 syllabus will help the students to be confident while writing the final exam.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.