ISC Class 12 helps students in deciding their career path. Those who excel in the Science stream will get admission to Medicine and Engineering, whereas others can choose their interested fields. A suitable study plan is critical to score full marks in the Class 12 exams. The Class 12 ISC is an important year which decides the career of students. It is, therefore, essential to prepare well for the board exam.
Class 12 has various scoring subjects which need thorough practice. For this purpose, all the necessary study materials should be chosen by students based on the latest syllabus. To make it easier for students, the experts at BYJU’S have curated and added all the crucial resources based on the exam pattern of the academic year.
ISC Class 12 Subjects
As per the CISCE, the subjects are divided into compulsory and electives. ISC Class 12 is divided into Science and Commerce, and the elective subjects are mentioned in the table below. Students who opt for their desired stream should use the study materials advised by the board for better scores. It will improve students’ ability to answer difficult exam questions.
|English (Compulsory Subject)|
|Classical Languages – Arabic, Sanskrit and Persian|
|Modern Foreign Languages – Chinese, French, German, Tibetan and Spanish|
|Electricity and Electronics|
|Geometrical and Building Drawing|
|Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing|
|Music (a) Indian Music – Hindustani (b) Indian Music – Carnatic (c) Western Music|
ISC Syllabus for Class 12
The subject-wise syllabus of Class 12 is provided as per the ISC guidelines. The syllabus should be followed to learn the concepts according to their importance. Students should refer to the syllabus to prepare for the Class 12 board exam.
- ISC Class 12 Syllabus for All Subjects
- ISC Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus
- ISC Class 12 Biology Syllabus
- ISC Class 12 Physics Syllabus
- ISC Class 12 Syllabus for Maths
ISC Study Materials for Class 12
The ISC Books for Class 12 are required for the board exam preparation. Those who solve the study materials will find that they contain books, sample papers, important questions, previous years’ papers, timetable and results.
ISC Class 12 Books
The ISC Books for Class 12 are required for the board exam preparation. Students should refer to these books to memorise the concepts well. Those who solve the questions from ISC Class 12 Books will build an excellent conceptual understanding to face the exams effortlessly.
- ISC Class 12 Physics Books
- ISC Class 12 Chemistry Books
- ISC Class 12 Mathematics Books
- ISC Class 12 Biology Books
ISC Class 12 Sample Papers
Students ready to appear for Class 12 examinations must solve the board’s sample papers as a revision. ISC Class 12 Sample Papers help students recall the concepts without confusion prior to the exams.
- ISC Class 12 Physics Sample Papers
- ISC Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers
- ISC Class 12 Mathematics Sample Papers
- ISC Class 12 Biology Sample Papers
ISC Class 12 Important Questions
The important questions of ISC Class 12 help in self-analysis among students for the different questions which might be asked in the exams. Those who answer these questions will find it easier to clear the board exam effectively.
- ISC Class 12 Important Questions All Subjects
- ISC Class 12 Important Questions for Physics
- ISC Class 12 Important Questions for Chemistry
- ISC Class 12 Important Questions for Maths
- ISC Class 12 Important Questions for Biology
ISC Class 12 Previous Years’ Question Papers
The previous years question papers of ISC Class 12 help students to understand the mark distribution and exam pattern well. They will get in-depth knowledge of how to answer a particular question as per the syllabus of ISC.
- ISC Class 12 Previous Papers All Subjects
- ISC Class 12 Previous Papers for Physics
- ISC Class 12 Previous Papers for Chemistry
- ISC Class 12 Previous Papers for Maths
- ISC Class 12 Previous Papers for Biology
ISC Class 12 Time Table and Results
ISC Class 12 Videos
ISC Class 12 videos provide in-depth knowledge of concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths. The videos have attractive 3D animations, and in-air projection features to help students memorise the concepts well.
Preparation Tips for ISC Class 12 Exams
- A timetable must be created with equal time distribution for all the subjects.
- The latest syllabus has to be followed for exam preparation.
- Previous year papers and sample papers must be solved for good knowledge of the marking scheme, exam pattern and important questions.
- Formulas, important questions and chemical reactions should be revised regularly before the exams.
- Prepare short notes on concepts for quick revision.
We hope students find the information provided above helpful in learning the concepts with ease. Students can also check the ISC articles and news to stay updated.
Visit BYJU’S and face exams with confidence using the best study materials.
Frequently Asked Questions on ISC Class 12
Why should students solve the ISC Class 12 previous years’ papers?
Why is ISC Class 12 divided into streams?
Why is solving the ISC Class 12 previous years’ question papers crucial?
Students have to solve the ISC Class 12 sample papers due to various reasons. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Provides an in-depth conceptual understanding.
- Reduces the time taken to answer the questions.
- It helps in recalling the concepts without difficulty.
- It helps to identify the weaknesses in a subject.
- It reduces stress during exam preparation.