ISC Class 12 Chemistry is a subject which has all the important concepts of the subject which are of high priority even in their higher education. Chemistry is the field of science concerned with the structure, properties and composition of particle/matter, as well as the changes that a particle/matter undergoes during chemical reactions. As most of the competitive exams in different fields include the concepts of ISC Chemistry, it is important for the students to cover all the topics effectively.
Students should regularly go through the chapters in order to understand the tricks used to answer a particular question. It will basically increase their ability to answer more questions in the stipulated time in their exam. With hard work and proper preparation strategy, ISC Class 12 exam can be cleared with ease.
How to prepare for Class 12 Chemistry Exam?
- Start your preparation early.
- Do not move on to the next chapter until you understand the concepts thoroughly.
- Make a list of doubts you have and discuss them with your teacher or friend.
- Once you are done with the syllabus, revise as many times as possible.
ISC Class 12 Chemistry Chapters
|Solid State||Coordination Compounds|
|Solutions||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Electrochemistry||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Chemical Kinetics||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Surface Chemistry||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||Biomolecules|
|p -Block Elements||Polymers|
|d -and f -Block Elements||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
ISC Class 12 Chemistry Videos
Why is it important to prepare for ISC Class 12 Chemistry Examination using Sample Paper?
- It helps in brushing up your knowledge.
- Solving sample papers increases your confidence.
- You get exam kind of feeling while solving the sample papers.
- Sample papers include questions from all the important topics.