Chemistry is the field of science concerned with the structure, properties and composition of particle/matter, as well as the changes that a particle/matter undergoes during chemical reactions.
How to prepare for Class 12 Chemistry Exam?
- Start your preparation early.
- Do not move on to the next chapter until you understand the concepts thoroughly.
- Make a list of doubts you have and discuss them with your teacher or friend.
- Once you are done with the syllabus, revise as many times as possible.
ISC Class 12 Chemistry Chapters
|Solid State||Coordination Compounds|
|Solutions||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Electrochemistry||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Chemical Kinetics||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Surface Chemistry||Organic Compounds containingNitrogen|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||Biomolecules|
|p -Block Elements||Polymers|
|d -and f -Block Elements||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
ISC Class 12 Chemistry Videos
Why is it important to prepare for ISC Class 12 Chemistry Examination using Sample Paper?
- It helps in brushing up your knowledge.
- Solving sample papers increases your confidence.
- You get exam kind of feeling while solving the sample papers.
- Sample papers include questions from all the important topics.