The ICSE Class 12 students aiming for the medical and engineering careers ought to be very well versed with the subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology as they form the grounds for the careers mentioned above. The students should start to strengthen the basics of these subjects right from the beginning as it is equally essential to score high in the board marks. Students who desire to pursue Engineering or Medical will have to write exams like JEE and NEET, respectively.
ISC Class 12 Latest Update 2022: CISCE has released the ISC Class 12 Time Table for Semester 1 for the examinations 2022 on official website. Students can get the complete detail about the exam dates by visiting here.
How to Prepare for ICSE Class 12 Board exam?
- Plan a timetable which you can follow.
- Students must distribute their working hours in such a way that they should be able to relax once they finish a particular topic or chapter.
- Solving previous years question papers and sample papers while studying will act as a mock test for students.
- Stay away from all the unnecessary phone calls and social networking sites while studying.
- Skip out on any measures of cheating in exams.
ISC Class 12 Table of content
|Subjects in ISC class 12|
|Syllabus of ISC class 12|
|Previous Year Papers for ISC class 12|
|Sample Papers for ISC class 12|
|Important Questions for ISC class 12|
Subjects in ISC class 12
- Mathematics Previous Year Papers
- Physics Previous Year Papers
- Chemistry Previous Year Papers
- Biology Previous Year Papers
- Mathematics important Questions
- Physics important Questions
- Chemistry important Questions
- Biology important Questions