Mathematics is an important subject of study for students who want to pursue a career in the field of engineering, business administration, chartered accountancy, statistics or even economics. For even those who do not wish to pursue a career in fields related to maths, but have it as a subject in their ISC, it becomes important to score well in each subject.
Tips to prepare for the ISC Class 12 Maths Examination?
- Complete studying the topics given in the syllabus well ahead of the examination.
- Improve your question-solving skills by practising a lot of problems under each category.
- Revise all the important questions and formulas from a chapter every week.
- Do not just mug up formulae. Understand the application aspect of them well.
ISC Class 12 Maths Chapters
|Relations and Functions||Three – Dimensional Geometry|
|Algebra||Applications of Integrals|
|Calculus||Application of Calculus|
ISC Class 12 Maths Videos
How to Score Well in ISC Class 12 Maths Examination?
- Before you start the exam, utilize the first 15 minutes for scanning the paper. Read the question paper thoroughly before jumping to write the answers.
- Among the questions with internal choices, select the ones that you plan to attempt, and frame skeletons of the answers you are going to write for these questions.
- Follow a pattern. For example, in case you start with long answer questions, complete that section and only then move to short or very short answer section.
- Highlight the important points and write your answer in points to enhance visibility.