Candidates aspiring for jobs in banking sector have a great opportunity in Regional Rural Bank through IBPS RRB exam. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced various posts for IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Bank) officer recruitment Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale-I, II, III). This year RRB will recruit eligible candidates for the officers posts- I, II, III.
The RRB officer exam will be conducted in November and December 2017. Candidates who aspire for IBPS RRB must apply on the official website of RRB before the last week of September 2017. Rural Regional Banks banks operates rural areas of india with basic bank services and helping people in the best way they can.
Every year IBPS conducts RRB officer exam to recruit eligible candidates in rural banks of India. The application form will be available on the official website of IBPS.
Applicants applying for IBPS RRB must have passed Graduation from any recognized university, also the candidates should be fulfilling the age limit criteria.
- Officer Scale-I: 18-30 years
- Officer Scale-II: 21-32 years
- Officer Scale-III: 21-40 years
- Officer Assistant (Multipurpose): 18-28 years
Lists of posts under RRB
- Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer scale-I
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-III
How to apply for IBPS RRB?
- Visit official website of IBPS.
- Select the link for “CEW-RRBs” link.
- Select the option Common Recruitment Process- Regional Rural Bank Phase.
- Go through the detailed instructions link.
- If you are meeting the eligibility criteria, click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the online application form with full details.
- Upload recent photograph and scan copy of your signature.
- Review all the information you’ve provided and click on “Submit”.
- Once submitted the required information, you get your unique registration number and password on your email ID.
- Take printout of application form.
Application Fee for RRB:
INR 100/- for SC/ST/PWD and INR 600/- for others.
- Application form filling.
- Selection through Common Written Examination and Interview.
Stay tuned with Byju’s to get all the details of the IBPS RRB exams with important dates, syllabus and pattern. Byju’s also provide the aspirants with preparation tips to help strategize a proper preparation plan and get an edge for the bank exams.
For any queries regarding IBPS RRB, you are free to contact byjus counselors.