The IBPS RRB admit card is released for the IBPS RRB PO, SO and Clerk examinations conducted to recruit candidates in the various Regional Rural Banks. Candidates can download the admit card for the written examination or the interview level 10-15 days prior to the date of exam from the official site of IBPS.
- The Institute has released the IBPS RRB admit card for the Mains examination of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post on September 27, 2021. The CRP RRB – X Office Assistant Mains exam is set to be held on October 17, 2021. Candidates who have qualified for the second phase of the examination must visit the official website or click on the direct link given below to download the hall ticket:
IBP RRB Mains Office Assistant Multipurpose Admit Card (Direct Link) – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the conducting body for the IBPS RRB recruitment.
|Table of Contents:|
For more information regarding the exam, applicants need to track the IBPS official website. In this article, we’ll take you through the entire information regarding the IBPS RRB Admit Card.
Get latest notifications regarding the IBPS RRB admit card and other Government exams at the linked article.
The IBPS RRB exam is conducted for three main posts:
- Officer Scale I
- Officer Scale II & III
- Office Assistant
Interested candidates can know more about the various IBPS exams at the linked article.
IBPS RRB Admit Card
The IBPS RRB notification 2021 was released by the conducted body on June 7, 2021, and the IBPS RRB admit card for the Officer Scale I and Office Assistant posts was released in July for prelims and in September for the mains examination, respectively.
This year more than 12,000 vacancies have been released for the recruitment of Officers and Officer Assistants in the various Regional Rural Banks of the country. The Admit Cards for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II & III will be released separately on the designated dates set by the IBPS.
Once the IBPS RRB result is released by the conducting body, candidates can check it at the linked article or at the official IBPS website.
IBPS RRB PET Call Letter
Before attempting the Prelims and Mains exam, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates can participate in the Pre-Examination Training arranged by the participating RRBs. This can help them in giving an edge for their preparation strategy without any additional cost, although the cost of travelling, lodging at the designated training centres will have to be borne by the candidate.
Eligible candidates can download the PET Call Letter from the IBPS online website by feeding their Registration No. and Password/ DOB (dd-mm-yy), and log in to access their PET Call Letter.
It should be noted that only candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the IBPS will receive a PET call letter. To know more about the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria, click on the linked article.
|Want some last-minute preparation strategy for the upcoming IBPS RRB exam??
Don’t miss the opportunity and solve the Free Online IBPS RRB Mock Test Series Now!
Also, refer to the links given below:
How To Download IBPS RRB Admit Card
- Visit the IBPS website.
- At the top of the homepage, click the link for IBPS RRB admit card and select the post for which you have applied.
- Enter your login credentials. The login credentials are the registration number and password received by the candidate at the time of filling the application form. You can choose the language of the admit card as English or Hindi.
- You will be then redirected to a page where you should click on the option – “Download Call Letter”
- Once submitted, your IBPS RRB Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Make sure to download your admit card well in advance to avoid any technical glitches
- You can download your IBPS RRB Admit Card and take a printout. Try to keep a few more copies for future use.
The same set of steps can be followed to download the admit card for the post of both Officer and Officer Assistant scale.
IBPS RRB Admit Card Components
The IBPS RRB Admit Card is one of the most important documents for candidates writing the exam. The candidate must ensure that all the details are correct and in case of any discrepancy, the concerned authorities need to be contacted for rectification in order to avoid any last minute setbacks. It is highly recommended that candidates keep the admit card safe and take a printout. Details mentioned on an IBPS RRB Admit Card are as follows:
- Roll Number/User ID
- Name and Address
- Venue Code
- Venue of Examination
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Instructions for the candidates
IBPS RRB PO Admit Card
The IBPS RRB PO admit card is released for the post of Officer Scale I examination. Candidates can download the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I admit card from the official website of IBPS.
Apart from Officer scale I, the IBPS RRB recruitment is also conducted for the post of Officer Scale II & III and IBPS has released the IBPS exam dates for the same in its official 2021 calendar.
The IBPS RRB PO admit card is released separately for the three stages of the examinations and the steps to download it are the same as mentioned above.
To know more about the previous year exam and standard of paper, candidates can visit the IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam analysis page.
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card
The IBPS RRB Clerk admit card is released for candidates appearing for the post of Officer Assistants in the various Regional Rural Banks of the country. Candidates can download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant admit card from the official website of IBPS.
The IBPS RRB Officer Assistant admit card shall be released once the official notification is released and the online examination procedure is about to start.
Candidates who wish to get the list of RRBs in India can visit the linked article.
Key Instructions regarding IBPS RRB Admit Card
- Candidates must carry their respective IBPS RRB Admit Card and designated Photo ID proof without fail to the examination hall.
- The name of the candidate and date of birth should match with the name and DOB as mentioned in the candidate’s ID card
- Candidates must make sure that they reach the examination venue at least 30-45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam to avoid any last minute mishaps.
- Carry a ballpoint pen to the exam hall.
- All the information mentioned in the IBPS RRB admit card 2021 must be correct. In case errors are found in the admit card once the candidate reaches the exam venue, no changes can be made.
Visit our IBPS RRB Notification page to get more information about the exam.
IBPS RRB Admit Card Dates
Given below are the tentative IBPS RRB admit card dates for the 2021 recruitment along with the admit card dates for the 2020 recruitment:
|IBPS RRB Admit Card – Important Dates|
|Level of Exam||Year|
|Prelims Exam||Officer Scale I – July 17, 2021
Office Assistant – July 22, 2021
|Officer Scale I – September 8, 2020Office Assistant – September 11, 2020|
|Mains Exam||Officer Scale I – September 9, 2021
Office Assistant – October 17, 2021
|Officer Scale I – January 18, 2021
Office Assistant – February 3, 2021
|Single Exam||September 9, 2021||Officer Scale-II & III – October 2020|
The course materials designed by BYJU’S are an indispensable asset in your preparation strategy, which will ultimately help you prepare for your IBPS RRB Exam with ease.
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis||IBPS RRB Apply Online||IBPS RRB Salary|
|IBPS RRB Cut Off||IBPS RRB Clerk Result||IBPS RRB PO Result|
Frequently Asked Questions for IBPS RRB Admit Card
Q 1. Where can I download the IBPS RRB clerk admit card 2021?
Q 2. What is the IBPS RRB SO exam?
Q 3. How to download the IBPS RRB admit card?
Ans. Given below are the steps to download the IBPS RRB admit card:
- Visit the official IBPS website
- Click on the IBPS RRB Clerk/PO admit card link
- Enter the login credentials
- Download the IBPS RRB admit card