Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS has announced the release of IBPS RRB Online Application Form in the month of July 2017 and the last date for submission of application form will be in the month of August 2017. Candidates who aspire to appear for this examination can fill the application form online only. Candidates who are eligible for IBPS RRB can fill the application form for both Officers (Scale I, II, or III) and Officer Assistant, but candidates have to apply and pay separately for the different posts. Candidates who fail to submit the application form along with the fee on time will not be able to download the Admit Card for IBPS RRB.
Candidates should fill the online application form by filling in all the required details and once the registration process is complete, candidates must proceed after they receive their registration number and password on their registered mobile number. They must fill and upload all the details and pay the application fee through an online mode. And finally, after registration the candidates must take a printout of the form and also the self-generated receipt.
Candidates should always be aware of the eligibility criteria for the examination depending on the post which is 18 to 40 years for applying and candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university to apply for IBPS RRB which has an approximate vacancy of 17000. All the steps and procedures required on how to fill the IBPS RRB Online Application form is explained.
Prerequisites for applying for IBPS RRB 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates who are aspiring to apply for IBPS RRB 2017 online should go through these points carefully.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of their photograph and signature according to the required specifications.
- Candidates should keep their documents and details arranged during the online fee payment in the application form of IBPS RRB.
- Candidates must have a valid email id which should remain valid till the declaration of the results.
Steps to fill the IBPS RRB 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates can only fill the application form via online mode. For submitting the application form candidates should visit the official site of Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and click the link for applying online for IBPS RRB CWE.
The steps to fill the IBPS RRB 2017 Online Application Form are given below.
Step 1: Fill the Basic Information
Candidates should click on the registration link for IBPS RRB Online and have to fill their name, email id, contact details to register for the exam. After submitting all the details successfully candidates should note down the system generated Registration Number and Password along with verification email and SMS.
Step 2: Photograph and Signature uploading
Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their signature and photograph of required dimension.
- Recent and colored photograph of the candidate is required which is clicked against light and white background.
- 200 * 230 pixels is the preferred dimension and the file size should be between 20 to 50 kb.
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with a black ink pen and the signature should not be in capital letters.
- If the signature of the applicant does not match with the candidate’s signature in the answer script during the exam, the candidate will be disqualified.
- 140 * 60 pixels is the preferred dimension and the file size should be between 10 to 20 kb.
Step 3: Uploading the Basic Details
- Details: Applicants have to select the post he wants to apply, either Officer (Scale I, II, or III) or Officer Assistant. Candidates also need to select the circle and state from where they are applying and also their category to which they belong. Candidates also have to enter their temporary and permanent address
- Language and Educational Qualification: Applicants have to fill the details about their graduation and school marks, grade and year of passing. Applicants have to also provide the information related to the language they know and its marks scored in class 10.
Step 4: Fee Payment
The payment for appearing in IBPS RRB can only be done online. Debit cards, Internet Banking, Credit Card, Mobile Wallet/Cash cards, IMPS can be used for the online payment. The application fee for both Officers (Scale I, II, or III) and Officer Assistant is Rs. 100 for SC, ST, XS and PWD and Rs. 600 for General and OBC.
After completing the payment method application form and e-receipt will be generated which the candidate should take a printed copy and if the payment method is not successful, register again. After successful transaction candidates should take a printout of the IBPS RRB Confirmation Page which will be generated and should keep these documents for future reference.
Candidates aspiring to appear for IBPS RRB should follow the above mentioned details. Candidates should also be familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern of IBPS RRB to excel in the examination. For more detailed information about IBPS RRB and other upcoming bank exams stay tuned with Byju’s.