The State Bank of India (SBI) conducts recruitment exams on Pan-India level for various bank posts in India.
In this article, we will provide the various SBI PO preparation tips and strategies and best SBI PO books and study materials to crack the challenging exam in the first attempt.
To explore more about other SBI exams, check at the linked article.
These resources will prove beneficial for those candidates who are simultaneously preparing for SBI Clerk and other banks’ PO exams.
To know more about other bank exams, check at the linked article.
The SBI PO exam has 2 online tests – Preliminary and Mains. The SBI PO Prelims exam dates are released in the official notification released by SBI. The SBI PO exam notification 2020 is yet to be released.
Candidates who clear the SBI PO Prelims exam need to appear the Mains exam before they make it to the final list of shortlisted candidates. The SBI PO Mains exam is expected to be conducted in August 2020.
As a matter of fact, SBI has modelled the SBI PO syllabus as per the latest exam pattern.
To explore other Govt Exams, check at the linked article.
However, candidates should also note that for any bank exam, preparing and having knowledge of the different subjects/topics is imperative to excel in the test. The different sections of the exam include Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Current Affairs and Banking Awareness.
Also, as a first step, candidates should be completely aware of the SBI PO Syllabus (Prelims and Mains) and Exam Pattern to ace the exams with flying colours.
Check the SBI PO Syllabus here.
Top 5 Magical Tips, Tricks and Strategies for SBI PO Preparation
We bring you the best SBI PO preparation strategy and tips before appearing the PO exam:
- Devise a personalised study plan: Having a study plan in place lays a solid foundation for your bank exam preparation and keeps you focused on your schedule.
- Do not procrastinate: Preparing for the SBI PO exam can be hectic for aspirants considering its competitive nature and difficulty level. Hence, it is advisable for candidates not to delay their SBI PO preparation until the last minute.
- Practice more questions: Practising more and more questions tend to boost the confidence and enhances the time management skills of the applicants.
- Take a few diagnostic tests: Banking applicants should occasionally take up a few simulated mock tests to track the status of their preparation instead of blindly following a rigorous bank exam preparation routine on a regular basis.
- Explore competitive SBI PO books and study materials: Good preparation is quintessential for cracking the exam in the first attempt. However, along with solving online mock tests, candidates must use the right course and right books for the exam so that they can clear the SBI PO exam easily.
Learn about the SBI PO Exam Pattern by clicking at the linked article.
SBI PO Books
Here is a list of the best books, especially for preparing various topics/questions of the SBI PO exam:
|Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Preliminary & Mains Exam (8th Edition)||Disha Experts|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Banking Awareness||RPH Editorial Board|
|Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions||Arihant|
To learn more about SBI PO Recruitment, check at the linked article.
Meanwhile, candidates should also refer to the standard reference books which are recommended for other SBI bank exam preparation.
Candidates who are looking for SBI PO books can find a list of these books helpful for all kinds of SBI bank exams.
To discover more about other upcoming bank exams, check at the linked article.
SBI PO Study Materials
For preparing well for the SBI PO exam, candidates must choose the right book and right online course/ resource.
Aspirants should try to explore online free resources for their SBI PO preparation and ensure that they spend adequate time to go through courses and books.
These resources should cover the entire syllabus of the SBI PO exam along with test series which include mock papers, previous year’s paper which will give them an idea about the nature of questions, exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
Aspirants wishing to take online classes for bank exam preparation can enrol for BYJU’S courses which contain inbuilt video lectures and mock tests. These study materials can help aspirants for SBI PO exam preparation at their own pace and speed and ace the challenging exam with flying colours.