Quantitative aptitude is an inseparable and an integral part of aptitude exams in India. It tests the quantitative skills along with logical and analytical skills. One can test their own number handling techniques and problem solving skills by solving these questions.
To know more about Govt Exams, check at the linked article.
As the proverb goes “A stitch in time saves nine”, a well-planned preparation for these exams will help in saving more time during the examination.
On average, one minute per question is the time available to solve questions in the exams.
|Practise more to score more in the Quantitative Aptitude section. Refer to the links given below:|
Check the 10 Simple Maths Tricks and Shortcuts to save time in solving the Quantitative Aptitude section for the upcoming Government exams.
Hence, along with gaining expertise in conceptual and analytical sections, one has to master the speed of solving questions also. Following is the list of topics under quantitative aptitude.
List of topics:
- Alligations and mixtures
- Problems on Age
- Averages, Mean, Median and Mode
- Boat Problems
- Chain rule
- Data Interpretation
- Games and Races
- Heights and distances
- Number Series
- LCM and HCF
- Linear Equations
- Number theory
- Number System – Fractions, Decimals
- Permutation and Combinations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Points, lines and angles
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio and Proportions
- Remainder theorem and unit digit
- Sets and Venn Diagrams
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Simplification and Approximation
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Stocks and shares
- Data Sufficiency
- Surds, Indices, Exponents, and Powers
- Surface area
- Time and Work
- Problems on Train
- Work and Wages
To explore various SBI Exams at length, check at the linked article.
Listed below are the steps to solve Quantitative aptitude questions:
- Read and understand the information carefully.
- Analyze the critical information.
- Apply the concepts or formulae to the situation.
- Evaluate the answer in the required units.
- Verify the calculations and select the correct answer.
To explore more about SBI Clerk Syllabus, check at the linked article.
Following is the list of exams where one finds the questions from all the topics given above.
- RBI Exams
- RBI Grade – B
- RBI Assistant Stage I
- RBI Assistant Stage II
- SBI Exam
- IBPS Exams
- IBPS PO Prelims
- IBPS PO Mains
- IBPS Clerk Prelims
- IBPS Clerk Mains
- IBPS SO Prelims
- IBPS RRB Prelims (Office Assistants)
- IBPS RRB Mains (Office Assistants)
- IBPS RRB Prelims (Scale I Officers)
- IBPS RRB Mains (Scale I Officers)
- IBPS RRB General Banking Officers(Scale I)
- IBPS RRB Specialist Cadres (Scale II)
- IBPS RRB Scale III Officers
- SSC Exams
- SSC CGL Tier 1
- SSC JE Paper 1
- SSC GD
- SSC CPO Paper 1
- RRB Exams
- RRB JE-First Stage CBT
- RRB NTPC
- RRB ALP
Candidates can prepare themselves well for the government exams if they solve mock tests and previous year question papers on a regular basis.
Given below are a set of links which may help you prepare for the upcoming Government exams:
|Shortcut Tricks For Square and Cubes||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Tips to solve Number Series||Banking Awareness|
Solving all these shall prove to be very useful for the candidates preparing for the quantitative aptitude section in bank exams.