SBI Clerk Mains is the second and the final phase of the examination. In this article, we’ll familiarize you with all the details pertaining to the SBI Clerk Mains exam.
We’ll take you through the different components of the exam, SBI clerk mains pattern and what all you need to do to succeed in the exam and make it to the final merit list.
To know more about other SBI exams, check at the linked article.
Table of Contents:
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Dates
- SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
- SBI Clerk Result
The SBI Clerk is also popularly known as SBI Junior Associates exam. More than 5000 vacancies have been released for the recruitment of Junior Associates in SBI for 2021.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|SBI Clerk Mains Pattern|
|Sl. No.||Section(Objective)||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||160 minutes (Cumulative)|
Being the final stage of selection in the clerical cadre, the SBI Clerk Mains Exam has implemented the latest exam pattern of banking quizzes across the different sections. Here is the break-up of the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern – Mains:
- General/Financial Awareness: This section particularly tests the General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Financial or Business Awareness of a candidate.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: The Reasoning Ability section measures the critical thinking ability of an examinee through various categories like Coding-Decoding, Puzzle, Number Series, Order and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relations, etc.
On the contrary, the Computer Aptitude section tests the computer awareness of a candidate mainly based on a conversion from Binary to Decimal or vice-versa.
- Quantitative Aptitude: In this section, the mathematical skills of a candidate are being tested through numerical problems based on Number System, Simplification, Approximation, Percentage, SI & CI, Quadratic Equations, Probability, etc.
- English Language: Under this section, the grammatical and vocabulary skills of a candidate are being assessed such as Reading Comprehension, Para jumbles, Sentence Completion, Spelling Errors, Vocabulary, etc.
Candidates looking for the banking awareness syllabus can visit the linked article.
Who are eligible to sit for SBI Clerk Mains Exam?
Candidates who get shortlisted in the SBI Clerk Prelims are eligible to sit for the Mains exam.
|Prepare for the SBI Clerk Mains 2021 exam with the Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Test Series.
Also, refer to the links given below and prepare for the SBI Clerk exam 2021:
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Dates
The SBI Clerk mains exam or the Junior Associate exam is conducted for the clerical cadre recruitment in the State Bank of India. Given below are the important dates for the SBI Clerk mains exam 2021 and the previous year recruitments:
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Dates|
|Year||SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date|
|2021||July 31, 2021|
|2020||October 31, 2020|
|2019||August 10, 2019|
|2018||August 5, 2018|
Candidates can check the SBI Clerk exam dates at the linked article.
SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off
The SBI Clerk Exam has two types of cut-off marks in both Preliminary & Mains for candidates to be eligible to make it to the final merit list:
- Section-wise SBI Clerk Cut-off: This refers to the minimum marks that candidates need to secure in individual exam sections.
- Total SBI Clerk Cut-off Marks: This implies the composite score that candidates must secure by clubbing all the marks obtained in the different exam sections.
To know more about SBI Recruitment, check at the linked article.
Given below is the SBI Clerk Mains cut off for the year 2020 for the reference of candidates:
|SBI Clerk Mains Cut-Off 2020|
Candidates can check the detailed section-wise and overall SBI Clerk cut off at the linked article.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
It is mandatory for students to download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card before they appear Mains exam this year. Candidates can download the admit card from the SBI official site (www.sbi.co.in).
Applicants should ensure that they check the venue details thoroughly and read the guidelines given in the examination booklet before they sit for the Mains exam.
For more information about SBI Clerk Admit Card, check at the linked article.
SBI Clerk Mains Result
The SBI Clerk mains result 2020 was released on December 24, 2020, along with cut off and score card of the candidates.
Besides, candidates who appear for the exam should aim to secure the minimum SBI Clerk Mains marks to be eligible to make it to the final cut of shortlisted candidates.
Aspirants can know more about the SBI Clerk result at the linked article.
To explore the SBI Clerk Notification in detail, check at the linked article.
Did you know most SBI Clerk Mains Exam aspirants prefer to prepare from well-structured and easy to grasp content? At BYJU’S, we have designed our course content in a very detailed and systematic manner which helps candidates to gear up their preparation in the most effective manner. Good Luck with your preparation!
Keep an eye on our SBI Exams page for more such useful content.
Top Exams Articles:
|SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk||SBI Clerk Salary||SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Eligibility||SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk||Tips To Crack Bank Clerk Exam in First Attempt||IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis|