The SBI Clerk admit card is released prior to the clerical cadre exam conducted to recruit Junior Associates in the State Bank of India. In this article, we shall discuss at length about the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 and the steps to download it.
Latest Update: The SBI Clerk Mains admit card released on October 20, 2020. A revised date for the mains examination has been released by the conducting body and it will now be held on October 31, 2020.
The last date to download the hall ticket is October 31, 2020. All the candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination can click on the direct link given below to download their admit card for the mains examination.
Direct Link to download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijassdec19/clomea_oct20/login.php?appid=56f5342e2c4d13b49cb5b8ef0f60f4e8
The SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Recruitment Notification was released for SBI Clerk exam 2020. The online registration process for the SBI Clerk exam 2020 was held between January 2, 2020 to January 26, 2020.
To know more about the other SBI exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
Table of Contents:
- SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2020
- Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Details mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Documents required along with SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Exam Day Instructions for SBI Clerk Exam
- Important Dates regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit card released on February 3, 2020. Candidates can download the PET admit card for SBI Clerk exam 2020 by February 15, 2020 on the official site.
In this article, we intend to help you with a few easy and simple steps to download the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card for both the Prelims and Mains exam.
|Don’t wait until the SBI Clerk Admit Card is released!
Test your preparation with the Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Test Series Now!
Also, refer to the links give below and ace the SBI Clerk 2020 exam:
SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2020
Every year the State Bank of India releases the Admit Card for the various SBI exams on its official website. Candidates should keep a close check on the SBI official page for any latest updates on the SBI Clerk Admit Card of both Prelims & Mains exam.
The SBI Clerk admit card is released separately for two phases of the exam:
Candidates can download the SBI Clerk admit card for the prelims and mains examination 10 to 15 days prior to the date of examination. The direct link to download the SBI Clerk admit card shall be provided here. Candidates can also download it from the official SBI website.
The dates to download admit card will be notified by the conducting body once the admit cards are released.
To know more about SBI Clerk exam dates, check at the linked article.
Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Open the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in)
- On the top right corner of the page, click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- Thereafter, click on Latest Announcements on the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on the option – “Download Call Letter”.
- Open the link and fill your Registration Number and Password/Date Of Birth (dd-mm-yy) and Submit.
- Enter the Captcha code and login.
- Download your SBI Clerk Admit Card and take a printout. Take 2-3 copies for future reference.
To know about the SBI Recruitment, check at the linked article.
Details mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card
As an SBI Clerk applicant, it is imperative for you to check every detail specified on your SBI Admit Card. You should report to the concerned authorities in case you find any discrepancy in any of the details mentioned on your Call Letter and report it immediately for prompt rectification. Here are a few details that you should take note while reviewing the SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No./Registration No.
- Examination Date, Test duration & Examination Venue
- List of mandatory documents to be carried on the exam day
- List of guidelines pertaining to the SBI Clerk exam and Call Letter
- Space for affixing passport size photo on the Call Letter
- Candidate’s signature/biometric verification on the specified space
- Invigilator’s signature on the specified space
To know more about the SBI Admit Card, check at the linked article.
Documents required along with SBI Clerk Admit Card
Candidates should carry some supporting documents along with the SBI Clerk Admit Card for verification purposes. It is advisable to carry the following:
- Both original and a photocopy of each document.
- A recent passport size photo for affixing on the Call Letter.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.).
- A Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required.
Things not permitted inside the Exam Hall
Candidates are not allowed to carry food items, stationery items like writing pads, pencils, paper, digital devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pagers, calculators, etc. or any printed material apart from the SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card and ID Card inside the examination hall.
Exam Day Instructions for SBI Clerk Exam
- Candidates should only carry their respective SBI Clerk Admit Card and a valid Photo ID proof to the exam hall.
- Candidates should carefully examine that their name and date of birth should be a replica of the one updated in their respective ID card.
- Candidates should plan their exam day trip to the exam hall well in advance to avoid any delay in reaching the examination venue on time.
- On the day of the exam, candidates should opt to wear loose-fitting, preferably formal clothes so that they can focus on the exam and attempt it in a relaxed mode.
- Candidates can carry a ballpoint pen to the exam venue for use if required.
Important Dates regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card
The important dates for the SBI PO recruitment 2020 are given below:
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020|
|SBI Clerk PET Admit Card||February 3, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||February 11, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||October 20, 2020|
The below-mentioned table has been given for the reference of candidates willing to apply for the 2020 recruitment. The table mentions the important dates related to the SBI Clerk exam 2019:
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019|
|Sl. No.||Events||Exam Dates|
|1||Download the Call Letter for SBI Clerk Pre-Examination Training(PET)||14th May – 1st June, 2019|
|2.||SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||May 28, 2019|
|3.||SBI Junior Associates Mains Admit Card||July 2019|
Still wondering how to start your SBI Clerk exam preparation? You can refer to BYJU’S study materials which are designed in an easy and simple way to help you in every stage of your bank exam preparation thoroughly and ace the exam with flying colours.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
The SBI Clerk prelims admit card is released for the first phase of online examination conducted to recruit Junior Associates. It is important for every candidate to know that the prelims exam is only qualifying in nature and is the medium to shortlist maximum students for the next stage of the examination.
The SBI Junior Associate admit card for the prelims exam can be downloaded at the official website of SBI and candidates can also find the direct link to download the prelims admit card here.
To understand the SBI clerk prelims even better, candidates can refer to the SBI Clerk prelims exam analysis at the linked article.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
The SBI Clerk mains is the second and the final stage of online examination. The steps to download the SBI Junior Associate admit card for the mains examination have been discussed in detail above.
This is the most important stage of the examination and candidates must avoid any kind of panic before or during the examination and must therefore, go through the instructions mentioned in the mains admit card carefully a fews days prior to the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions for SBI Clerk Admit Card
Q 1. Can a digital copy of the SBI Clerk admit card be carried to the exam centre?
Q 2. Can I carry my Driving license along with the SBI Clerk admit card as an Identity proof?
Q 3. How can I download the SBI Clerk admit card?
Ans. Given below are the steps to download the SBI Clerk admit card:
- Visit the official website
- Click on “Careers”
- Then click on the SBI Clerk admit card link
- Enter your roll number and password
- Download the SBI Clerk admit card