Latest Update: SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card was released on 2nd January 2023. Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card for the Mains from 2nd January 2023 to 15th January 2023.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023 is yet to be released. SBI Clerk 2023 registration and recruitment process is yet to start.
The SBI Clerk 2022 online registration started on September 7, 2022. The last date to apply for the examination was September 27, 2022. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk exam by visiting the official website of the State Bank of India (sbi.co.in).
All the information pertaining to the SBI Clerk main examination admit card will be updated here. In this article, we shall discuss at length about the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2023 and the steps to download it.
Table of Contents:
- SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2023
- Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Details mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Documents required along with SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Exam Day Instructions for SBI Clerk Exam
- Important Dates regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
In this article, we intend to help you with a few easy and simple steps to download the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card for both the Prelims and Mains exam.
|SBI Clerk Admit Card released!
Test your preparation with the Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Test Series Now!
Also, refer to the links give below and ace the SBI Clerk 2023 exam:
SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2023
Every year the State Bank of India releases the admit card for the various SBI exams on its official website. Candidates should keep a close check on the official page of the State Bank of India for any latest updates on the SBI Clerk admit card for both the Prelims and Mains exams.
The SBI Clerk admit card is released separately for the two phases of the exam, namely:
Candidates can download the SBI Clerk admit card for the prelims and main examinations 10 to 15 days prior to the date of examination. The direct link to download the SBI Clerk admit card shall be provided here. Candidates can also download it from the official website of the SBI.
To know more about SBI Clerk exam dates, check the linked article.
Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Open the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in)
- On the top right corner of the page, click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- Thereafter, click on Latest Announcements on the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on the option – “Download Call Letter”.
- Open the link and fill your Registration Number and Password/Date Of Birth (dd-mm-yy) and Submit.
- Enter the Captcha code and login.
- Download your SBI Clerk Admit Card and take a printout.
To know about the SBI Recruitment, check the linked article.
Details mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card
As an SBI Clerk applicant, it is imperative for you to check every detail specified in your SBI admit card. You should report to the concerned authorities in case you find any discrepancies in your call letter. Here are a few details that you should take note of while reviewing the SBI Clerk admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Examination Date, Test duration & Examination Venue
- List of mandatory documents to be carried on the exam day
- List of guidelines pertaining to the SBI Clerk exam and call letter
- Space for affixing passport size photo on the Call Letter
- Candidate’s signature on the designated space
- Invigilator’s signature on the specified space
To know more about the SBI Admit Card, check the linked article.
Documents required along with the SBI Clerk Admit Card
Candidates should carry some supporting documents along with the SBI Clerk admit card for verification purposes. It is advisable to carry the following:
- Both original and a photocopy of each document.
- A recent passport size photo for affixing on the call letter.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.).
- A Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required.
Things not permitted inside the Exam Hall
Candidates are not allowed to carry food items, stationery items like writing pads, pencils, paper, digital devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pagers, calculators, etc. or any other printed material apart from the SBI Clerk exam admit card and ID card inside the examination hall.
The Day of the SBI Clerk Exam: Candidates’ Instructions
- Candidates should only carry their respective SBI Clerk admit card and a valid photo ID proof to the exam hall.
- Applicants should carefully examine that their name and date of birth should be a replica of the one updated in their respective ID card.
- To minimise any delays, candidates should plan their exam day travel to the venue well in advance.
- On the day of the exam, candidates should opt to wear loose-fitting, preferably formal clothes so that they can focus on the exam and attempt it in a relaxed manner.
- Candidates can carry a ballpoint pen to the exam venue if required.
SBI Clerk Admit Card: Important Dates
Important dates to download the SBI Clerk admit card 2023 are given below:
|Important Dates: SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023|
|1||SBI Clerk PET Admit Card||Yet to be announced|
|2||SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||Yet to be announced|
|3||SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||Yet to be announced|
Still wondering how to start your SBI Clerk exam preparation? You can refer to BYJU’S study materials that are easy to understand and will help you in every stage of your bank exam preparation.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
The State Bank of India publishes the prelims admit card for the position of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) on its official website. It is important for every candidate to know that the prelims exam is only qualifying in nature and is a medium to shortlist candidates for the main examination.
To understand the SBI clerk prelims even better, candidates can refer to the SBI Clerk prelims exam analysis in the linked article.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
The main exam is the second and the final stage of the SBI Clerk recruitment process. The steps to download the SBI Junior Associate admit card for the main examination is discussed in detail above.
This is the most important stage of the examination and candidates must avoid any kind of panic before or during the examination. They must, therefore, go through the instructions mentioned in the main admit card carefully a few days prior to the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions for SBI Clerk Admit Card
Q 1. Can a digital copy of the SBI Clerk admit card be carried to the exam centre?
Q 2. Can I carry my Driving license along with the SBI Clerk admit card as an Identity proof?
Q 3. How can I download the SBI Clerk admit card?
Ans. Given below are the steps to download the SBI Clerk admit card:
- Visit the official website
- Click on “Careers”
- Then click on the SBI Clerk admit card link
- Enter your roll number and password
- Download the SBI Clerk admit card