In this article, we shall discuss at length about the steps to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card.
The SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Recruitment Notification released for SBI Clerk exam 2020. The online registration process for the SBI Clerk exam 2020 will be held between January 2, 2020 to January 26, 2020.
SBI Clerk Admit Card for Prelims exam released on February 11, 2020. Candidates can download the SBI Clerk prelims admit card till March 8, 2020.
Given below is the direct link to download the admit card:
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit card released on February 3, 2020. Candidates can download the PET admit card for SBI Clerk exam 2020 by February 15, 2020 on the official site of IBPS.
To know more about other bank exams, check at the linked article.
In this article, we intend to help you with a few easy and simple steps to download the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card for both the Prelims and Mains exam.
The SBI Clerk Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted in February/March 2020 and mains is tentatively scheduled for April 19, 2020.
SBI Junior Associate Admit Card
Every year the State Bank of India releases the Admit Card for the various SBI exams on its official website. Candidates should keep a close check on the SBI official page for any latest updates on the SBI Clerk Admit Card of both Prelims & Mains exam.
Know more about Government Exams, check at the linked article.
Candidates can refer to the dates given below for the SBI clerk admit card 2020:
|SBI Clerk Exam 2020|
|Online Registration||January 2, 2020 to January 26, 2020|
|Prelims Admit Card||February 11, 2020|
|Mains Admit Card||April 2020|
The dates to download admit card will be notified by the conducting body once the admit cards are released.
To know more about SBI Clerk exam dates, check at the linked article.
Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Open the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in)
- On the top right corner of the page, click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- Thereafter, click on Latest Announcements on the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on the option – “Download Call Letter”.
- Open the link and fill your Registration Number and Password/Date Of Birth (dd-mm-yy) and Submit.
- Enter the Captcha code and login.
- Download your SBI Clerk Admit Card and take a printout. Take 2-3 copies for future reference.
To know about the SBI Recruitment, check at the linked article.
Details mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card
As an SBI Clerk applicant, it is imperative for you to check every detail specified on your SBI Admit Card. You should report to the concerned authorities in case you find any discrepancy in any of the details mentioned on your Call Letter and report it immediately for prompt rectification. Here are a few details that you should take note while reviewing the SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No./Registration No.
- Examination Date, Test duration & Examination Venue
- List of mandatory documents to be carried on the exam day
- List of guidelines pertaining to the SBI Clerk exam and Call Letter
- Space for affixing passport size photo on the Call Letter
- Candidate’s signature/biometric verification on the specified space
- Invigilator’s signature on the specified space
To know more about the SBI Admit Card, check at the linked article.
Documents required along with SBI Clerk Admit Card
Candidates should carry some supporting documents along with the SBI Clerk Admit Card for verification purposes. It is advisable to carry the following:
- Both original and a photocopy of each document.
- A recent passport size photo for affixing on the Call Letter.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.).
- A Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required.
Things not permitted inside the Exam Hall
Candidates are not allowed to carry food items, stationery items like writing pads, pencils, paper, digital devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pagers, calculators, etc. or any printed material apart from the SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card and ID Card inside the examination hall.
Exam Day Instructions for SBI Clerk Exam
- Candidates should only carry their respective SBI Clerk Admit Card and a valid Photo ID proof to the exam hall.
- Candidates should carefully examine that their name and date of birth should be a replica of the one updated in their respective ID card.
- Candidates should plan their exam day trip to the exam hall well in advance to avoid any delay in reaching the examination venue on time.
- On the day of the exam, candidates should opt to wear loose-fitting, preferably formal clothes so that they can focus on the exam and attempt it in a relaxed mode.
- Candidates can carry a ballpoint pen to the exam venue for use if required.
Important Dates regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card
The important dates for the SBI PO recruitment 2020 are given below:
|SBI Clerk Exam 2020|
|Online Application||January 3, 2020, to February 26, 2020|
|Preliminary Exam||February 22, 2020
February 29, 2020
March 1, 2020
March 8, 2020
|Admit Card for Prelims||February 11, 2020|
|Mains Exam||April 19, 2020|
|Admit Card for Mains||April 2020|
The below-mentioned table has been given for the reference of candidates willing to apply for the 2020 recruitment. The table mentions the important dates related to the SBI Clerk exam 2019:
|SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019|
|Sl. No.||Events||New Dates|
|1.||Online Registration of SBI Clerk Exam||12th April 2019|
|2.||Application Closure Date of SBI Clerk||3rd May 2019|
|3.||Download the Call Letter for SBI Clerk Pre-Examination Training(PET)||14th May – 1st June, 2019|
|4.||SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||May 28, 2019|
|5.||SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||22nd & 23rd June 2019|
|6.||SBI Clerk Prelims Result||19th July 2019|
|7.||SBI Junior Associates Mains Admit Card||July 2019|
|8.||SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||10th August 2019|
|9.||SBI Clerk Mains Exam Result||September 2019|
Still wondering how to start your SBI Clerk exam preparation? You can refer to BYJU’S study materials which are designed in an easy and simple way to help you in every stage of your bank exam preparation thoroughly and ace the exam with flying colours.