State Bank of India will issue the admit cards 10 to 15 days before the date of examination. There are two stages of SBI Clerk Admit Card – Preliminary and Mains Examination. The applicants who have applied will be issued Admit Card for the first stage of the examination that is the prelims. Admit card for the Mains will be issued only to those who have cleared the Prelims.
Candidates completed their registration, will have to download the admit card from the official site of SBI, according to the released notification about the dates of issuing the admit card. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Steps to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card
Step 1: Open the official site of SBI and click the link to download SBI Clerk Admit Card
Step 2: Enter Date of Birth/Password, Registration Number, Captcha and other necessary data.
Step 3: After entering the required data click the ‘submit’ button.
Step 4: Admit card will be displayed; verify all the information you have submitted.
Step 5: Download and take a print of the Admit Card.
Details of the SBI clerk Admit Card
- Name and Roll number and Application number of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Post that the candidate has applied for.
- Date, time and venue of the exam.
- Space for signature, thumb impression and colored passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Space for the invigilator signature.
- Some exam related information.
Don’t forget to carry your admit card on the day of your examination, as the admit card will be evaluated by the invigilator, for more detailed information and study materials on Bank Exams, Visit Byju’s.