SBI Clerk apply online procedure starts once the official notification for the Junior Associate exam is released. The exam is annually conducted and candidates willing to appear for the exam can apply at the official SBI website.
The SBI Clerk apply online procedure 2020 started on January 3, 2020. 8000+ vacancies were released for applicants to apply online and lakhs of candidates applied for the Clerical post in SBI.
For information regarding SBI exams candidates can visit the linked article.
The State Bank of India is the conducting body for the SBI Clerk exam and given below are the details regarding the SBI Clerk online application:
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|SBI Clerk Apply Online Dates 2020||January 3, 2020, to January 26, 2020|
|Job Location||Across The Country|
|Frequency of Exam||Annual|
SBI releases the SBI Clerk notification, which mentions all the important dates related to the SBI Clerk recruitment. The notification specifies the application dates, exam dates, selection process, etc. in detail.
SBI Clerk, also known as the Junior Associate exam, is one of the most sought after exams in the country and aspirants across the world fill in applications to get through and enter the banking sector.
A set of eligibility criteria is released by SBI and candidates who fulfil the requirement are eligible to apply online for the SBI Clerk exams. The selection process is simple and candidates need to fill in the application form, submit the fee and qualify the two online examinations conducted by SBI.
|Now that the SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online procedure is complete, candidates must start their revision for the Online Examination.
Take a Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Test Now and test your preparation!
Also, refer to the links given below for your assistance:
Candidates can check the SBI Clerk eligibility at the linked article.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2020
The SBI Clerk application form for 2020 recruitment was released on January 3, 2020, and the State Bank of India invited applicants for the post of Junior Associate. Given below are the steps to fill in the application form to complete the SBI Clerk apply online process:
- Visit the official website of SBI (https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers)
- There you will find the link to apply online for the post of SBI Clerk. Select the SBI Clerk apply online link and fill in the first page of personal details.
- Once the personal information page is filled, candidates are given a unique registration number and password which acts as login credential for candidates applying for the exam. In case the application has to be left midway, candidates can continue the apply online procedure by logging into the SBI Clerk apply online portal.
- Further, you have to upload a passport size photo and signature online. The size of the documents to be uploaded is given below:
|Passport Size Photograph||
- The next step is to update the educational qualifications. Applicants must ensure that they have certificates and degrees for the educational qualifications they update.
- Next, candidates are suggested to recheck the entire application form so that no errors are made in the application form. If the conducting body finds any discrepancy in the online application, the applicant’s candidature can be cancelled.
- The final step is filling in the application fee. Once the application fee is submitted, the SBI Clerk apply online procedure is complete. Candidates can only pay through online mode and there is no offline mode of paying the fees.
Given below is the application fee for the SBI Clerk exam 2020:
Applicants who have applied for the exam or are willing to apply for the upcoming recruitment can check the SBI Clerk syllabus at the linked article and prepare themselves accordingly.
SBI Clerk Notification 2020:- Download PDF Here
For candidates who have applied for 2020 recruitment and for candidates who are willing to apply for the upcoming recruitment, they can check the SBI Clerk result at the linked article.
Prerequisites for SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online
There are certain documents that candidates must keep handy while applying online for the post of Junior Associate. Given below are the prerequisites for SBI Clerk apply online:
- Candidates must keep the scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signature ready while they are applying online for the exam
- They must keep their educational certificates and mark sheets handy as they need to enter the marks/percentage in the application form.
- For paying the application fee online, candidates must have a credit/debit card to make the online payment
- The application form requires you to update your Aadhaar Number. So candidates who have one must keep it handy too.
- Once the application form has been filled and the application fee has been paid, candidates must download the application form and keep a copy of it with them for future reference
These prerequisites shall help you apply online for the SBI Clerk exam without any disruptions.
SBI Clerk Apply Online – Helpdesk
In case a candidate has any complexities in filling in the application form or has made an error while filling in the application form, he/she can take help form the conducting body itself.
Candidates can call 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) and raise a query regarding any issue including SBI Clerk application form, admit card, result, application fee, etc.
Candidates can also lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in and make sure that they mention “Recruitment of Junior Associate” in the subject, for their query to be answered.
For the reference of candidates, they can check the important SBI Clerk exam dates at the linked article.
SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online Related Links:
|SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk||SBI Clerk Admit Card||Bank Clerk|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility||SBI Clerk Result||Bank Exam Syllabus|