SBI PO Admit Card 2022-23: The State Bank of India released the SBI PO 2022-23 notification on September 21, 2022. The admit card for the SBI PO prelims exam will be published on the official website in the first or second week of December 2022. SBI will be conducting the SBI PO 2022 Prelims exam for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) on 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th of December 2022.
Aspirants who wish to take the Probationary Officer exam should apply before the last date, i.e., October 12, 2022. Candidates can visit the linked page on SBI PO Notification 2022 to understand the eligibility requirements, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
The SBI PO admit card is released by the conducting body at least 2 to 3 week prior to the date of examination. The State Bank of India is the conducting body for the Probationary Officers exam and candidates can download the admit card for the same from the official site.
To know more about SBI exams, check the linked article.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022-23 [Direct Link] – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/
In this article, we’ll take you through the complete information regarding the SBI PO admit card download. The SBI PO hall ticket mentions the important information regarding the candidate and also acts as proof that a candidate has completed the online application and is eligible to appear in the examination.
Applicants who have successfully registered for SBI PO examination will be issued the SBI PO call letter. Candidates with the SBI admit card will only be permitted to enter the examination hall.
The selection process for the SBI PO exam comprises three stages. This includes:
|Give final touches to your preparation with the Free Online SBI PO Mock Test Series Now!
Also, Aspirants can refer to the links given below and ace the upcoming SBI PO 2021 exam:
SBI PO Admit Card 2022-23
The SBI PO exam notification 2022-23 was published on the official website on September 21, 2022. Candidates appearing for the exam must download their hall tickets and carry all the required ID proofs to the examination centre.
The State Bank of India PO prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted from December 17 to 20, 2022. After the declaration of the preliminary examination results, the SBI PO main exam will be held in January or February 2023.
Given below are the important dates for SBI PO Admit card 2022-23:
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022-23|
|SBI PO Admit Card Release for PET||14th November 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card Release for Prelims||1st /2nd week of December 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card Release for Mains||January 2023 / February 2023|
|SBI PO Interview Admit card||February 2023 onwards|
To know more about SBI PO exam dates, check the linked article.
SBI PO PET Call Letter
Candidates can download the SBI PO admit card from the official website of State Bank of India. The Pre-Examination Training Materials for the registered candidates have been made available for download from 14th November 2022 onwards for candidates who have opted for Training.
Before the SBI PO Prelims & Mains exam, SC/ST/OBC/EWS category candidates can participate in Pre-Examination Training which will help them to strengthen their preparation for the main test without any additional cost.
Eligible candidates can download the PET call letter from IBPS online website by entering their Registration No. and Password/ DOB(dd-mm-yy), enter the Captcha code and login to access their PET call letter.
Steps to download SBI PO Admit Card
Here are a few steps to follow for SBI PO Admit Card download:
- Open the SBI official website in a web browser.
- Check on the top right corner of the page and click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- Click on Latest Announcements on the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on the option – “Download Call Letter”.
- Open the link and feed your Registration Number and Password/DOB(dd-mm-yy) and Submit.
- Once submitted, your SBI PO Admit Card will display on the screen.
- You can download your SBI PO Call Letter and take a printout. Try to keep a few more copies for future use.
To learn more about SBI PO Recruitment, check the linked article.
SBI PO Admit Card Components
As an SBI PO applicant, you need to ensure that all the details are correct. In case of any discrepancy, you need to contact the concerned authorities for rectification to avoid last-minute hiccups. Given below are the details mentioned on the SBI PO Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Exam Date, Time & Exam Centre Address
- List of documents required to be carried on the examination day
- List of Rules & Regulations pertaining to the SBI PO exam and Call Letter
- Passport size photo
- Candidate’s thumb impression and signature on the specified space on the Call Letter
- Invigilator’s signature on the specified space on the Call Letter
For any more information regarding the Bank PO examination or job profile candidates can visit the linked article.
Do’s & Don’ts in the Examination Hall
DO’s: Your SBI PO Admit Card should contain your recent passport size photo for identification purposes. Ensure that you carry a Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.) along with you to the examination hall. For Reserved category applicants, it is advisable to carry Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim if asked for.
DON’Ts: Candidates are not permitted to carry food items, notebooks, digital devices like cellular phones, pagers, calculators, etc. or any printed material apart from the SBI PO exam Admit Card and ID Card inside the examination hall.
To learn more about the SBI PO Exam Pattern, check the linked article.
Key Instructions regarding SBI PO Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry their respective SBI PO Admit Card and Photo ID proof without fail to the examination hall.
- The name of the candidate and date of birth should be an exact match with the name and DOB updated in his/her ID card.
- Candidates should ensure that they reach the examination venue at least 30-45 minutes prior to the exam commencement to avoid last-minute crumble.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre with no stress and keep themselves calm. They should make sure that they carry all required documents along to avoid any kind of confusion.
- Carry a ballpoint pen to the exam hall, if required.
Learn more about the SBI PO Apply Online process by checking the linked article.
The number of candidates applying for the post of Probationary Officer in SBI has been increasing over the past few years and therefore the competition has also increased. This year the SBI released 1673 vacancies for the post of probationary officers.
|SBI PO Salary||SBI Recruitment||SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis|
|SBI Eligibility Criteria||SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI PO Cut Off||Bank Exam Syllabus|
Frequently Asked Questions on SBI PO Admit Card
Q 1. Is a calculator allowed to be carried to the exam centre?
Q 2. What needs to be done in case a candidate forgets his login password?
Q 3. Which identity proof can be carried along with the SBI PO admit card?
Ans. Candidates can carry along one of the below-mentioned identity proof to the exam centre along with the SBI PO call letter:
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Passbook
Candidates must choose from the above-mentioned list of identity proof.