The SBI PO Admit card is released by the conducting body atleast 2 to 3 week prior to the date of examination. The State Bank of India is the conducting body for the Probationary Officers exam and candidates can download the admit card for the same from the official site.
- The State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Mains admit card on January 19, 2021. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination can download their hall tickets on the official website. The Mains examination is scheduled for January 29, 2021.
Given below is the direct link to download the SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2020-21:
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2020-21 – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposamar20/
To know more about SBI exams, check at the linked article.
In this article, we’ll take you through the complete information regarding the SBI PO Admit Card download. The SBI PO hall ticket mentions the important information regarding the candidate and also acts as proof that a candidate has completed the online application and is eligible to appear in the examination.
Applicants who have successfully registered for SBI PO examination will be issued the SBI PO Call Letter. Candidates with SBI Admit Card will only be permitted to enter the examination hall.
The selection process for the SBI PO exam comprises three stages. This includes:
|Give final touches to your preparation with the Free Online SBI PO Mock Test Series Now!
Also, Aspirants can refer to the links given below and ace the upcoming SBI PO 2021 exam:
SBI PO Admit Card 2020-21
The SBI PO exam notification 2020 was released on November 13, 2020. Candidates appearing for the exam must download their hall tickets and carry all the required ID proofs along to the examination centre.
The State Bank of India had conducted the Probationary Officer prelims exam on January 4th, 5th and 6th, 2021, whereas, the Mains is scheduled for January 29, 2021.
To explore the SBI PO Notification at length, check at the linked article.
Given below are the important dates for SBI PO Admit card 2020-21:
|SBI PO Admit Card 2020|
|Official Notification||November 13, 2020|
|Admit Card Release for PET 2020||December 21, 2020|
|Admit Card Release for Prelims||December 22, 2020|
|Admit Card Release for Mains||January 19, 2021|
|Interview Admit card||To Be Notified Later|
Given below are the release dates of the SBI PO Admit Card for the year 2019 for the reference of candidates:
|Name of SBI Exam||SBI PO Admit Card Release Date|
|SBI PO Prelims Admit Card||May 17, 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card||July 5, 2019|
|SBI PO Personal Interview Call Letter Download||4th Week, August 2019|
To know more about SBI PO exam dates, check at the linked article.
SBI PO PET Call Letter
Candidates can download the SBI PO Admit Card 2020 from the official website of State Bank of India.
Before the SBI PO Prelims & Mains exam, SC/ST/OBC/EWS category candidates can participate in Pre-Examination Training which will help them to strengthen their preparation for the main test without any additional cost.
Eligible candidates can download the PET Call Letter from IBPS online website by entering their Registration No. and Password/ DOB(dd-mm-yy), enter the Captcha code and login to access their PET Call Letter.
Steps to download SBI PO Admit Card
Here are a few steps to follow for SBI PO Admit Card download:
- Open the SBI official website in a web browser.
- Check on the top right corner of the page and click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- Click on Latest Announcements on the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on the option – “Download Call Letter”.
- Open the link and feed your Registration Number and Password/DOB(dd-mm-yy) and Submit.
- Once submitted, your SBI PO Admit Card will display on the screen.
- You can download your SBI PO Call Letter and take a printout. Try to keep a few more copies for future use.
To learn more about SBI PO Recruitment, check at the linked article.
SBI PO Admit Card Components
As an SBI PO applicant, you need to ensure that all the details are correct. In case of any discrepancy, you need to contact the concerned authorities for rectification to avoid last-minute hiccups. Given below are the details mentioned on the SBI PO Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Exam Date, Time & Exam Centre Address
- List of documents required to be carried on the examination day
- List of Rules & Regulations pertaining to the SBI PO exam and Call Letter
- Passport size photo
- Candidate’s thumb impression and signature on the specified space on the Call Letter
- Invigilator’s signature on the specified space on the Call Letter
For any more information regarding the Bank PO examination or job profile candidates can visit the linked article.
Do’s & Don’ts in the Examination Hall
DO’s: Your SBI PO Admit Card should contain your recent passport size photo for identification purposes. Ensure that you carry a Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.) along with you to the examination hall. For Reserved category applicants, it is advisable to carry Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim if asked for.
DON’Ts: Candidates are not permitted to carry food items, notebooks, digital devices like cellular phones, pagers, calculators, etc. or any printed material apart from the SBI PO exam Admit Card and ID Card inside the examination hall.
To learn more about the SBI PO Exam Pattern, check at the linked article.
Key Instructions regarding SBI PO Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry their respective SBI PO Admit Card and Photo ID proof without fail to the examination hall.
- The name of the candidate and date of birth should be an exact match with the name and DOB updated in his/her ID card.
- Candidates should ensure that they reach the examination venue at least 30-45 minutes prior to the exam commencement to avoid last-minute crumble.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre with no stress and keep themselves calm. They should make sure that they carry all required documents along to avoid any kind of confusion.
- Carry a ballpoint pen to the exam hall, if required.
Learn more about the SBI PO Apply Online process by checking at the linked article.
The number of candidates applying for the post of Probationary Officer in SBI has been increasing over the past few years and therefore the competition has also increased. Every year SBI releases close to 2000 vacancies and this year also the aspirants are expecting the same.
|SBI PO Salary||SBI Recruitment||SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis|
|SBI Eligibility Criteria||SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI PO Cut Off||Bank Exam Syllabus|
Frequently Asked Questions on SBI PO Admit Card
Q 1. Is a calculator allowed to be carried to the exam centre?
Q 2. What needs to be done in case a candidate forgets his login password?
Q 3. Which identity proof can be carried along with the SBI PO admit card?
Ans. Candidates can carry along one of the below-mentioned identity proof to the exam centre along with the SBI PO call letter:
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Passbook
Candidates must choose from the above-mentioned list of identity proof.