Banking aspirants who wish to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer (PO), need to register through the SBI PO Apply Online Recruitment process. The SBI PO Prelims exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on June 8, 9, 15 & 16, 2019 and the Mains exam is scheduled on July 20, 2019.
As per the latest official SBI PO Notification released by SBI on 1st April 2019, there are three phases of recruitment –
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Exercise & Interview
Candidates who are shortlisted after SBI PO Prelims exam are eligible to appear for the Mains exam. Likewise, candidates who score above the cut-off marks in the SBI PO Mains exam will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview session.
In this article, we bring forth the application process of SBI PO exam for prospective candidates like the online registration process, payment of requisite application fee/intimation charges, examinations dates and ensure that candidates follow the prescribed guidelines within the stipulated period.
Guidelines for SBI PO Apply Online Process
As per the official notification released by State Bank of India for SBI PO recruitment, candidates can apply online only starting from 2nd April 2019 up to 22nd April 2019. As a matter of fact, no other mode of application is accepted by the banking giant. Let’s take a quick glance at the pre-requisites for SBI PO online application process:
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and an active mobile number which should be in use until the declaration of results. Furthermore, it will be essentially required for receiving any latest updates or communication regarding the download of call letters or receiving any urgent information from the bank by email.
- Candidates can register themselves online through SBI’s official website (www.sbi.co.in/careers).
- Post-registration, the applicants are required to pay the prescribed application fee/intimation charges through online mode by using any of the methods:
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
For any concerns, while filling up the application form, candidates can reach out to the SBI Helpdesk to lodge a query and obtain additional assistance.
Steps for SBI PO Registration and Payment of Fees
Candidates should follow the below steps during the online registration process of the SBI PO exam 2019:
- Before applying online, candidates should scan the photograph and signature (digital image) as specified under the guidelines section of the SBI PO Recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates should upload a clear photograph and signature, otherwise, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
- Visit the Bank’s official website (www.sbi.co.in/careers) and open the “Online Application Form” tab available under ‘Current Openings’section.
- Applicants should fill the application carefully. Upon successful completion, candidates should submit the details furnished.
- One key point to remember here is that candidates should save the data updated so that they do not lose out the essential information due to some unforeseen circumstances like slow network, sudden system crash, etc. It becomes easier to retrieve data later as once the data is saved, the system will generate a provisional registration number and password and display it on the screen. Candidates should carefully note down the registration number and password for future reference.
- After verifying the particulars of the online application form, candidates should pay the application fees through the payment gateway as per the instructions which are given on the screen.
- Fees payment can be done either by using a debit card, credit card or through Internet Banking.
- On successful completion of the payment transaction, an e-receipt or acknowledgement will be generated which the candidates should retain as a record for future reference.
- However, there is also a provision for reprinting the e-Receipt and Application form containing all particulars and fee details which can be used as a reference at a later stage.
- Finally, a candidate can also modify his/her application for any details missed initially and re-upload his/her photograph or signature if necessary. This facility is available up to three times only.
SBI PO Prelims 2019 exam is almost around the corner. Looking out for simple tips while prepping up for the test and make your way for the next level i.e. Mains exam? We’ve got you covered. Check out BYJU’S study materials for well-structured content and get the first-hand information about the SBI PO exam. Watch out this space for more updated info on SBI PO exam.
Top SBI Exams Articles 2019: