In this article, aspirants can find the detailed SBI Online application and registration process for the different recruitment exams conducted by the banking giant annually.
Latest Update: The State Bank of India has released the SBI SO Notification 2021 to appoint over 400 Specialist Officers at various posts. The notification was released on December 21, 2020, and candidates can visit the official website (https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers) and apply online for the SO examination.
Candidates can apply online between December 22, and January 11, 2021. The selection process for the various posts can be checked at the SBI SO exam page and accordingly, candidates can start their preparation.
State Bank of India (SBI) provides ample opportunities for young graduates and experienced professionals to start a career in the banking profession. SBI conducts open recruitment for various posts like:
Candidates who wish to take any of the SBI bank examinations are required to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
To know more about SBI Eligibility, check at the linked article.
To explore other bank exams, check at the linked article.
Here are some guidelines on how to apply online for the different SBI examinations – PO, Clerk & SO in 2020:
Guidelines For Filling SBI Online Application Form
- For the SBI Online process, candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be in active mode until the final results are declared. This will also help them in receiving Call Letters or any urgent intimation from the Bank by email/ SMS.
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through Bank’s official website i.e., www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates have to furnish their complete details while registering for the respective examination in the SBI Online application process.
- It is advisable for candidates to specifically mention without fail the type of post for which they are applying. For instance, if a candidate is applying for SBI Probationary Officer post, then he/ she should mention “Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India” application form.
|Don’t wait for the SBI Online Application process to start.
Take Free Online SBI Mock Tests Now and ace the SBI exams.
Also, given below are the links that may help you prepare for the upcoming SBI exams for various posts:
To know more about SBI PO Recruitment, check at the linked article.
- Once the SBI online registration is done, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online channels like a credit card, debit card or through internet banking.
- Candidates should mandatorily note down their respective registration number and password after the SBI online application form is submitted. In case of modification in the form, they can re-open the saved and updated data using their registration number and password. However, this facility is available up to three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidates need to submit the data after verifying all the details. No change/modification is allowed thereafter. At this stage of SBI online application process, the registration is considered provisional.
Here’s the SBI PO apply online schedule as per the latest official SBI PO Notification:
|SBI PO Exam Calendar 2020-21|
|1.||Release Date of SBI PO Notification||November 13, 2020|
|2.||SBI PO Online Registration (Inclusive of Edit/Modification of Application)||November 14, 2020, to December 4, 2020|
For more details, you can check the SBI PO Online Application at the linked article.
Candidates can refer to the SBI PO notification 2020-21 given below:
Here’s the SBI Clerk apply online schedule as per the latest official SBI Clerk Notification:
|SBI Clerk Exam Calendar 2020|
|Sl. No.||Events||New Dates|
|1.||Release Date of SBI Clerk Notification||January 2, 2020|
|2.||Prelims Exam||February 22, 2020
February 29, 2020
March 1, 2020
March 8, 2020
Candidates can know the detailed SBI Clerk apply online procedure at the linked article.
For more details about SBI Recruitment, you can check at the linked article.
Refer to the SBI clerk notification 2020 for the exam pattern and syllabus.
Aspirants can get more details about SBI SO Syllabus at the linked article.
|SBI Clerk Eligibility||SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus||SBI Clerk Prelims|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||SBI Clerk Admit Card|
SBI Online – Guidelines For Scanning The Photograph And Signature
- For SBI online application and registration, candidates need to have a scanned (digital) image of their respective photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature and upload it as per the specifications that are given in the official notification.
- The SBI online registration process cannot be rendered complete until the scanned photograph and signature are uploaded.
- The photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture with preferred dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels and the size of the file should be between 20kb – 50 kb. The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The signature should be done on a white paper with Black Ink pen with preferred dimensions of 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the file should be between 10 kb – 20kb. The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. (CAPITAL LETTERS are strictly not allowed).
- In case, the photograph and signature are unclear/ hazy, then the candidate’s application is liable to be rejected.
- It is recommended that candidates should be extra cautious while uploading their clear photograph or signature and edit their application in case it’s unclear and re-upload the photograph or signature accordingly.
For more information on the different SBI exam dates, check at the linked article.
SBI Online Application – Fees
- Once the SBI online application process is completed, it is imperative that the candidates should ensure the correctness of the details furnished and pay the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee payment can be done using the following online modes:
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Candidates should bear in mind that the Application Fee/ Intimation charges once paid are non-refundable on any account, neither can it be held in reserve for any other selection process or examination.
- If the transaction process is not completed successfully, candidates need to register again and make the payment accordingly.
- Post completion of the payment, candidates are advised to retain a printout of e-receipt and the SBI online application form which contains the fee details that can be used for future reference.
- Listed below are the application fee and intimation charges of the SBI exams – SBI PO & SBI SO:
|Sl. No.||Category||SBI Application Form Fee|
For more information on SBI PO books and exam preparation, you can refer to BYJU’S. We provide detailed course content with well-defined study materials that help you to get a 360-Degree view of the entire syllabus and exam pattern of the different sections of the SBI exams.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get a detailed syllabus for SBI PO, Clerk and SO exams. You may also want to visit our other upcoming bank exams pages for more updated info.
|Bank Clerk||Bank PO||Bank Employees Salary Range|
|Bank Exams Preparation||SBI PO Salary||SBI Exams Notification|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis||SBI PO Eligibility|
Frequently Asked Questions on SBI Online Application
Q 1. Is the SBI Online application process offline?
Q 2. What is the application fee for the SBI Online application process?
Q 3. How to apply online for SBI exams?
Ans. The SBI online application process is an easy procedure. Candidates can follow the steps given below and apply online for various SBI exams:
- Visit the official SBI website
- Select “Careers” followed by “Announcements”
- Click on the SBI Online application link for the post you want to apply
- Fill the personal and educational details and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- The SBI online registration is complete