State Bank of India (SBI) 2017 provides many opportunities for the young graduates and the experienced professionals for good career growth. There are various posts in State Bank of India, they are probationary officer (PO), Specialist Officer(SO), Clerk posts.
Most of the candidates who are interested in taking this SBI bank examination are facing the problems regarding the online application.
Here we are providing some stepwise simple guidelines to how to apply online for SBI bank examination 2017:
(A) Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
- Candidates who are interested in taking the SBI bank exam should have a valid mail ID, it should be kept active till the declaration of the results.
- The candidate will have to register online through the website for the SBI bank exam.
- Candidates have to give complete details while registering for the examination.
- Candidates are advised not to forget to mention the post type for which they are applying. For example, if the candidate is applying for probationary officer then mention “Recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in State Bank of India- 2017”
- In the same way, if they are applying for the SBI specialist officer (SO) , clerk then they need to mention it properly in the application.
- If there is any problem while filling the form then you can ask doubts using the telephone number which is mentioned below the application form.
(B) Guidelines For Scanning The Photograph And Signature:
- Candidates have to upload his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications that are given in Annexure-II.
- The registration process cannot be completed without uploading the scanned photograph and the signature.
- In any case, if the photograph and signature are unclear, then the candidate’s application will get rejected.
- In case, the photograph or signature is unclear then the candidate can edit his/her application and re-upload the photograph or signature.
(C) Payment Of Fees (Online mode only):
- After completion of filling the application and ensuring the correctness of the candidate’s details, the payment is to be done online. The payment can be done using the debit card/ credit card etc
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- If the transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make the payment.
- After completion of the payment, a printout of e-receipt and the application form containing the fee details is taken for the later stage.
From the above guidelines, the candidates will get a better idea on the application procedure for the SBI Exams.
Stay tuned with Byju’s to get detailed syllabus for SBI PO, Clerk and SO.