Candidates who are selected for the bank posts. They might be having the doubts regarding their salaries. So here, we are giving you the clear glance about the salary structure, compensations and in which category you will get the good salary.
Knowing the salary and the compensation is more important so that you can know the starting salary, facilities, allowances and the grade pay, 7th pay commission, salary after 10th bipartite wage revision and other useful information. Therefore, here are giving you the complete information regarding salaries, as we know there are different bank posts.
We are giving the SBI PO, SBI SO, SBI CLERK, IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS RRB salaries structure.
The salary structure for bank post- SBI PO:
- At present, the basic pay will be 27,620/- with 4 advance increments.
- The minimum compensation per annum is 7.55 lakhs, the maximum compensation is 12.93 lakhs, and it depends on the place of posting and the other factors.
- The 12-lakh package includes your basic salary, city compensatory allowance, Tax & PPF, dearness allowance, petrol, tea, coffee allowances & accommodation is provided if it is available at the place of your posting.
The salary structure for bank post- SBI SO:
The State Bank of India Specialist officer (SO) has the two scales they are junior management grade scale (JMGS) I and the middle management grade scale (MMGS) II. Therefore, below we are giving you the salary structure in the form of a table.
- The junior management grade scale I, the salary structure is 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 and 73600 is inclusive of leased rental at Mumbai.
- The middle management grade scale II, the salary structure is 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 and 90700 is inclusive of leased rental at Mumbai.
The salary structure for bank post- SBI Clerk:
- The salary structure of SBI Clerk bank post is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1- 31540.
- Including the dearness allowance, house rent allowance and other allowance the starting salary is 20,950/- per month.
The salary structure for bank post- IBPS PO:
- The basic salary structure for IBPS PO bank post is 23,700/- per month but there are also many allowances are included in it.
- Such as special allowance, Dearness allowance and other allowance including the HRA it is 38703.38 per month.
- For the clear view we will give you the gross annual CTC including HRA but without leased accommodation, it is 5,57,640.52
The salary structure for bank post- IBPS SO:
The IBPS SO post includes the division of the posts they are officer scale I, officer scale II, officer scale III. Below we are giving the salary information regarding these posts.
- The salary structure of officer scale I the basic pay is 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. They get around 36400/- per month including dearness allowance and HRA.
- The salary structure of officer scale II the basic pay is 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950. 48800/- is the basic pay per month including dearness allowance and HRA.
- The salary structure of officer scale III the basic pay is 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490. 64600/- is the basic pay per month including dearness allowance and HRA.
The salary structure for bank post- IBPS Clerk:
- The basic salary for IBPS clerk is Rs 11,765- Rs 42,020 per month. Rs 11,765 is the basic pay and the remaining pay includes dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance and the transport allowance.
- The cash in hand salary for the post IBPS clerk is Rs 19,461.
The salary structure for bank post- IBPS RRB:
The IBPS RRB bank post has divisions they are office assistants, officer scale I, II & III. Below are the salary structure for these posts.
- The salary structure for office assistant is 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300. The basic salary is around Rs 19000- Rs 22000 which is cash in hand.
- The salary structure of officer scale I is Rs 30000- Rs 36000 which is cash in hand.
- The salary structure of officer scale II is Rs 36000- Rs 42000 cash in hand.
- The salary structure of officer scale III is Rs 41000- Rs 47000 cash in hand.
For more information regarding bank & bank exams, stay tuned to Byju’s