SBI Clerk exam is a national level recruitment exam conducted by the State Bank of India for the appointment of Junior Associate in clerical cadre. Aspirants of SBI Clerk exams are advised to take free online SBI Clerk Mock Test provided by BYJU’S for a smooth and effective preparation of the examination.
Seeing the perks offered and the respect that SBI Clerk job profile commands, the candidature for the exam increases every year. Therefore, in order to be ahead of such huge competition it is important for the aspirants to regularly take SBI Clerk free mock test.
SBI Clerk Mock Test 1 :- Download PDF Here
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2 :- Download PDF Here
SBI Clerk Mock Test 3 :- Download PDF Here
For holistic preparation of the exam, candidates are advised to practice SBI Clerk previous year paper and Online Quizzes along with the free mock tests.
SBI Clerk test series is designed in alignment with SBI Clerk previous year papers so as to help candidates prepare for the exam in the most comprehensive way possible.
The series of free SBI Clerk online tests consists of free mock tests containing 25 SBI Clerk model questions. The questions in these mock tests are from the three main sections of the exam covered in SBI Clerk previous papers.
Candidates taking free online SBI Clerk Prelims mock test will get a comprehensive set of SBI Clerk Question paper, Answer Key and detailed solution of each question in the series.
Aspirants preparing for any other Government exams can check the important dates and other relevant information regarding the same in the linked article.
Other related links:
|SBI Exams||IBPS Mock Test||Government Exams After 12th|
|IBPS PO Mock Test||Government Schemes||SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Mock Test||SBI Mock Tests||Bank Exams|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
State Bank of India is the body that sets SBI Clerk exam pattern. As per the latest SBI Clerk paper pattern, the candidates need to answer 100 marks questions in the SBI Clerk prelims exam. The cumulative duration of the exam is 60 minutes with 1 mark for each question.
The exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is as mentioned below-
|Section(Objective)||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk free mock test series helps to practise, revise, analyse and improve performance to gain an edge over competitors in SBI Clerk examination. Therefore, to ace the exam it is important that candidates take SBI Clerk free mock test on a regular basis.
The free SBI Clerk mock test pattern will be the same as the one given below. Candidates can refer to the free SBI Clerk Prelims mock test given below.
SBI Clerk Mock Test 1
Directions 1-3: Choose the grammatically correct sentence from among the four options given for each question.
- The state of his affairs were such as to cause anxiety to his creditors.
- The state of his affairs are such as to cause anxiety to his creditors.
- The state of his affairs was such as to cause anxiety to his creditors.
- The state of his affairs are such as to cause anxiety to his creditors.
- Cannot one do that one likes to do with his own?
- Cannot one do that one likes with his own?
- Cannot one do what he likes with his own?
- Cannot one do what one likes with one’s own?
- Neither the king nor his ministers desire war.
- Neither the king nor his ministers desires war.
- Neither king nor his ministers desires war.
- Neither king nor his ministers desire war.
Directions 4-5 In each of the questions below, there are four statements which express the same idea. Choose the alternative that is most concise and clear.
- His definition of reality has first to be made coincident with the point of view adopted by the author whom he is discussing.
- His definition has to first agree with the point of view adopted by the author he is discussing.
- His definition of reality has first to be made coincident with the point of view adopted by the author who he is discussing.
- His definition of reality has first to coincide with the point of view adopted by the author he is discussing.
- Undoubtedly, it should be possible to freeze you to death and wake you up whenever you want.
- There is no question of it not being possible to freeze you to death and wake you up as and when you want.
- There is no question of it not being possible to freeze you to death and wake you up whenever you want.
- Undoubtedly, it should be possible to freeze you to death and wake you up when you want.
Q.6. Choose the pair of words which best expresses the relationship similar to that expressed in
the capitalized pair.
- Sorcery : Necromancy
- Classics : Ruins
- History : Paleontology
- Science : Thanatology
Q.7. Choose the pair which does not exhibit the relationship similar to that expressed in the capitalized pair.
ETYMOLOGY : WORDS
- Archaeology : Antiques
- Psychology : Mind
- Philosophy : Language
- Anatomy : Body
Q.8. When n is divided by 4, the remainder is 3. What is the remainder when 2n is divided by 4?
Solution 8 :Let n = 4k + 3.
Then, 2n = 2(4k + 3) = 8k + 6 = 4 x 2k + 4 x 1 + 2 = 4 (2k + 1) + 2
Thus, on dividing 2n by 4 , we get 2 as remainder.
Q.9. The H.C.F of 204, 1190, and 1445 is ?
204 = 22 x 3 x 17
1190 = 2 x 5 x 7 x 17
1445 = 5 x 172
Therefore, H.C.F = 17
Q.10. The cost of 4 bags and 3 boxes is ₹555 and the cost of 3 bags and 4 boxes is ₹460. What is the cost of one bag?
Solution 10 : Let the cost of one bag be ₹x and that of one box ₹y.
Then, 4x + 3y = 555 …i
And 3x = 4y = 460 …ii
By adding (i) and (ii) we get 7x + 7y = 1015 or x + y = 145 … iii
Subtracting (ii) from (i) we get : x – y = 95 … iv
Adding (iii) and (iv), we get 2x = 240 or x = 120
Hence, the cost if 1 bag is ₹120.
Q.11. A girl was asked to multiply a number by 53 she multiplied it by 35 and got her answer less than the correct one by 1206. Find the number to be multiplied?
Solution 11. Let the required number be x.
Then, 53x -35x = 1206
X = 1206 / 18
Hence the required number is 67.
Q.12. The total monthly salary of 4 men and 2 women is ₹46,000. If a woman earns ₹500 more than a man, what is the monthly salary of a woman?
Solution 12. Let the monthly salary of a man be x
Then the monthly salary of woman = (x + 500)
Therefore, 4x + 2 (x + 500) = 46000
6x = 45000
X = 7500
Monthly salary of a woman = x + 500 = ₹8000
Q.13. A 225 metres long yard has 26 trees planted at equal distances, one tree being at each end of the yard. What is the distance between two consecutive trees?
- 17 metres
- 9 metres
- 7 metres
- 15 metres
Solution 13: 26 trees have 25 gaps between them. Hence the required distances between two consecutive trees = 225/ 25 = 9 metres.
Q.14. when all the students in a school are made to stand in rows of 54, 30 such rows are formed. If the students are made to stand in rows of 45, how many such rows will be formed?
Solution 14. Total number of students = 54 x 30
Therefore, the required number of rows = [(54 x 30) / 45] = 36.
Q.15. How many perfect squares lie between 120 and 300?
Solution 15. (11)2 = 121 and (17)2 = 289
So, the perfect squares between 120 and 300 are the squares of numbers between 11 to 17, that are 7 in numbers.
Q. 16. The average age of a class of 39 students is 15 years. If the age of the teacher is included then the average increases by 3 months. Find the age of the teacher?
- 23 years
- 25 years
- 33 years
- 37 years
Solution 16. Total age of 39 students = (39 x 15) years = 585 years.
Average age of 40 persons = 15 years 3 months – 61 / 4 years.
Total age of 40 persons = ([61 / 4] x 40) = 610 years
Therefore the age of the teacher = (610 -585) = 25 years.
Some Start are Ends
All Ends are Finish
No Finish is Go
- All Ends being starts is a possibility
- No Go is a Start.
- Only I follows
- Only II follows
- Both I and II follows
- Neither I nor II follows
All huts are apartments
No apartment is a cottage
All cottages are buildings
- Some cottages are apartments
- No cottage is a hut
- Some building being apartment is a possibility
- Only I and II follows
- Only II and III follows
- Either of I, II or III follows
- Neither I, II nor III follows
Directions 19-21 Read the information given below and answer the question given below.
J, K, L, M, N, O, P and R are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Each of them was born in different years 1971, 1975, 1979, 1980. 1981, 1984, 1985 and 1990 but not necessarily in the same order.
M is sitting second to the right of K. L is sitting third to the right of J. only the one born in the year 1984 is sitting in between J and K. N, who is the eldest is not the immediate neighbour of J and M. R is older only to M. R is sitting second to P’s left who is not an immediate neighbour of N. J is younger than L and O. K was born before O but he is not second eldest.
Q.19. Who is the second eldest in the group?
Q.20. who among the following is younger than O but elder than P?
- The one born in 1980
- The one born in 1979
Q.21. Who is sitting third to the right of O?
- The one born in 1981
- The one born in 1985
Q.22. In a certain code language ‘BOTTLE’ is written as ‘ DMVRNC’. What will be the code for ‘SWITCH’?
B(+2) O(-2) T(+2) T(-2) L(+2) E(-2)
D M V R N C
S(+2) W(-2) I(+2) T(-2) C(+2) H(-2)
U U K R E F
Directions 23-25 Shashi, Prateek, Ashish, Harshit and Nitin are five players of the College cricket team and their hometowns are Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Agra but not in that order. The five specialist slots of a spinner, pace bowler, wicket-keeper, batsman and captain are held by them, again not in the same order of their names stated above.
- Their names, hometowns and specialities do not start with the same letter
- Neither Prateek nor Ashish is the captain and they do not belong to either Chennai nor Kolkata
- Shashi is neither a wicket-keeper nor a batsman.
- Mumbai is not Harshit’s hometown
- The player who hails from Kolkata is a wicket-keeper.
- The captain’s hometown is Mumbai while the batsman does not hail from Delhi.
Q 23. What is the speciality of Harshit?
- Pace bowler
Q 24 . What is Nitin’s hometown?
Q 25. Which of the given combinations is correct?
- Harshit-pace bowler-Mumbai
- Nitin-wicket keeper-Kolkata
- None of the above
Candidates are advised to check this page regularly for new SBI Clerk free Mock Tests.