RBI Assistant Apply Online for 2022 recruitment is yet to start. In this article, we shall discuss the RBI Assistant apply online procedure in details along with the important exam dates.
The RBI Assistant online application process is simple and candidates can only apply online for the RBI Assistant post through online mode. There is no offline mode of application.
The RBI Assistant Notification releases the exam dates and the staring and the last date of RBI Assistant apply online.
|Waiting for RBI Assistant Online Registration to start for the upcoming year??
Skip the wait and start your preparation now with the Free Online RBI Assistant Mock Test Series!
Also, refer to the following links and ace the upcoming bank exam:
For more information regarding RBI exams candidates can visit the linked article.
Candidates across the country aspire to get a job in the banking sector and there is no better opportunity than the RBI Assistant exam.
It is one of the most sought after exams every year lakhs of candidates look forward to filling in the RBI Assistant application form.
Given below is some important information regarding the RBI Assistant exam 2021:
|RBI Assistant 2021|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Official Notification 2022||February/March 2022|
|Vacancies 2022||To be Notified|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Frequency of Exam||Annual|
|Level fo Exam||National|
RBI Assistant Online Application
The RBI Assistant online application for 2021 recruitment is yet to start and last year, i.e., for 2020, the online application process had started on December 23, 2019.
926 vacancies were released by RBI for the 2020 recruitment for the post of Assistant. Given below are the important tentative RBI Assistant apply online dates:
|RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 [Tentative]|
|Official Notification||February/March 2022|
|Starting Date for RBI Assistant Apply Online||February/March 2022|
|Last Date for RBI Assistant Apply Online||To be Notified|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||To be Notified|
RBI also conducts the exam for the post of Grade B Officer. Candidates can check the important RBI Grade B exam dates at the linked article.
How To Apply Online For RBI Assistant Exam?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill in the RBI Assistant application form:
- Visit the official website of RBI and click on the apply online link for RBI Assistant exam.
- Then click on the new registration link available. This will redirect you to the RBI Assistant application form.
- Fill in all the required personal details including name and contact details and click on the save and next button. Once this step is complete, RBI notifies the candidate a registration number and password.
- Upload a passport size photograph along with a scanned copy of the signature.
|RBI Assistant Apply Online – Documents Upload|
- The next step is filing in the educational qualifications. Candidates need to update the marks scored in class 10th, 12th and Graduation and details regarding other educational qualifications.
- The next step is to review the application form that you have filled in. Applicants must make sure that no error is made in the application form as once the form has been submitted no corrections can be made.
- The final step is paying the application fee. Given below is the RBI Assistant application fee:
|RBI Assistant Application Fee|
Note: The mode of payment for the application fee is only online and candidates cannot pay the RBI Assistant application fee through offline modes.
Once the application fee is paid, the application process is complete. If the conducting body finds any discrepancy in the application form, the candidate’s candidature may stand cancelled.
Interested candidates can check the RBI Assistant salary at the linked article.
Candidates can check the RBI Assistant eligibility to know the criteria that a candidate needs to fulfil to apply for the post of Assistant in the Reserve Bank of India.
Prerequisites for RBI Assistant Apply Online
There are certain documents that candidates must carry along while filing in the application form. Given below is a list of prerequisites for the RBI Assistant online application process:
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certification/Mark sheet
- Valid Email ID
The RBI Assistant apply online procedure for 2020 recruitment is complete and the next notification is expected to release for the year 2021.
Candidates can prepare themselves accordingly for the exam and get all the relevant study material and booklist to prepare for the RBI Assistant exam at BYJU’S.
|RBI Assistant Admit Card||RBI Assistant Result||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|RBI Assistant Cut Off||RBI Exam Pattern||RBI Syllabus|
Frequently Asked Questions on RBI Assistant Apply Online
Q 1. When can I apply online for RBI Assistant 2020?
Q 2. How can I apply for RBI Assistant exam?
Q 3. How to fill the RBI Assistant application form?
Ans. Follow the steps given below to fill the RBI Assistant application form:
- Visit the official RBI website and click on the “[email protected]” link
- Click on “New Registration” and fill in the personal details (name, contact details, etc.)
- Next step is to upload your image and signature
- Then fill in the educational qualification
- The next part of the form includes the category, exam centre details, etc.
- Final step is the submission of application fee