RBI Assistant Apply Online for 2020 recruitment has started from December 23, 2019. In this article, we shall discuss the RBI Assistant apply online procedure in details along with the important exam dates.
Given below is some important imformation regarding the RBI Assistant exam 2020:
|RBI Assistant 2020|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Official Notification 2020||December 23, 2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Frequency of Exam||Annual|
|Level fo Exam||National|
For more information regarding RBI exams candidates can visit the linked article.
Candidates across the country aspire to get a job in the banking sector and there is no better opportunity than the RBI Assistant exam.
It is one of the most sought after exams every year lakhs of candidates look forward to filling in the RBI Assistant application form.
The RBI Assistant online application process is simple and candidates can only apply online for the RBI Assistant post through online mode. There is no offline mode of application.
The RBI Assistant Notification releases the exam dates and the staring and the last date of RBI Assistant apply online.
RBI Assistant Online Application
The RBI Assistant online application for 2020 recruitment has started in December 2020 and currently, the online examination for the same is ongoing.
926 vacancies were released by RBI for the 2020 recruitment for the post of Assistant. The RBI Assistant apply online procedure for 2020 is complete and the next recruitment will be conducted in 2021.
Given below are the important RBI Assistant apply online dates:
|RBI Assistant Apply Online 2020|
|Official Notification||December 23, 2019|
|Starting Date for RBI Assistant Apply Online||December 23, 2020|
|Last Date for RBI Assistant Apply Online||January 24, 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||January 24, 2020|
|Commencement of Prelims Exam||February 14, 2020
February 15, 2020
|Commencement of Mains Exam||To Be Notified Later|
RBI also conducts the exam for the post of Grade B Officer. Candidates can check the important RBI Grade B exam dates at the linked article.
How To Apply Online For RBI Assistant Exam?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill in the RBI Assistant application form:
- Visit the official website of RBI (https://www.rbi.org.in/) and click on the apply online link for RBI Assistant exam.
- Then click on the new registration link available. This will redirect you to the RBI Assistant application form.
- Fill in all the required personal details including name and contact details and click on the save and next button. Once this step is complete, RBI notifies the candidate a registration number and password.
- Upload a passport size photograph along with a scanned copy of the signature.
|RBI Assistant Apply Online – Documents Upload|
- The next step is filing in the educational qualifications. Candidates need to update the marks scored in class 10th, 12th and Graduation and details regarding other educational qualifications.
- The next step is to review the application form that you have filled in. Applicants must make sure that no error is made in the application form as once the form has been submitted no corrections can be made.
- The final step is paying the application fee. Given below is the RBI Assistant application fee:
|RBI Assistant Application Fee|
Note: The mode of payment for the application fee is only online and candidates cannot pay the RBI Assistant application fee through offline modes.
Once the application fee is paid, the application process is complete. If the conducting body finds any discrepancy in the application form, the candidate’s candidature may stand cancelled.
Interested candidates can check the RBI Assistant salary at the linked article.
Candidates can check the RBI Assistant eligibility to know the criteria that a candidate needs to fulfil to apply for the post of Assistant in the Reserve Bank of India.
Prerequisites for RBI Assistant Apply Online
There are certain documents that candidates must carry along while filing in the application form. Given below is a list of prerequisites for the RBI Assistant online application process:
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certification/Mark sheet
- Valid Email ID
The RBI Assistant apply online procedure for 2019 recruitment is complete and the next notification is expected to release for the year 2021.
Candidates can prepare themselves accordingly for the exam and get all the relevant study material and booklist to prepare for the RBI Assistant exam at Byju’s.