Download Chapter wise NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Biology is one of the best learning guides a student can use for their exam preparation. It covers important questions with comprehensive answers. Furthermore, all solutions are presented in an easy-to-understand format.
Typically, you might just read a concept and try to memorize it. You might not even grasp the topic, and yet, you have to memorize it because it is a crucial part of your exam. This is where these solutions come into the picture – the prescribed answers are reconstituted into a language that is simple to understand and easy to remember. The content is designed by a team of highly qualified professionals that analyze the average mental competency of students in Class 11. This translates to content which is tailor-made for students, making it easy to gain a deeper insight into the subject.
Download class 11 NCERT solutions for biology to kick-start your exam preparations.
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Biology
NCERT solutions class 11 Biology is a valuable resource not just from the point of class 11 examination, but also from the point of entrance exams like NEET, JEE, medical entrance exams, and various other competitive exams. Our experts at BYJU’S have created these solutions to help students to grasp maximum information with minimal mental strain.
It includes answers elaborated in a relatively simple language. The students can easily access topic wise class 11 biology NCERT solutions of every Chapter and unit covered in the biology textbooks. These solutions explain important concepts such as biological classification, animal and plant kingdoms, morphology, structural Organization, biomolecules, cell division, transport in plants, nutrition, photosynthesis, and more. NCERT solutions class 11 biology pdf is also provided with the study materials so that students can access content offline.
Explore: NCERT Solutions
Biology NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chapterwise
Access and download NCERT class 11 Books here.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 1
Major concepts in class 11 biology chapter 1 include:
- Cellular Organism, Consciousness
- Biodiversity, Nomenclature, Identifier
- Classification & its need
- Taxa, taxonomy, Hierarchical
- Species, Genus, Family
- Order, class, phylum, div, kingdom
- Taxonomical Aids
Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions Chapter 2
Essential concepts for class 11 biology chapter 2 are as follows:
- Linnaeus’ two kingdom classification
- Whittaker’s five kingdom classification
- Monera: Bacteria, Characteristics types
- Eubacteria: Cyanobacteria
- Heterotrophic Eubacteria, pathogens
- Reproduction of bacteria
- Protista: Characteristics
- Dinoflagellates, red tides
- Euglenoids, Slime molds
- Protozoa: Amoeboid, flagellated
- Characteristics & Structure
- Fungi Types
- Phycomycetes, Ascomycetes
- Basidiomycetes, Deuteromyctes
- Some important fungi
- Viruses: Characteristics, structure, viral disease, viroids
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 – Plant Kingdom
- Brief Introduction of Characteristics & Examples
- Classification System : Artificial & Natural
- Phylogenetic classification system
- Sub Classification of Plantae
- Characteristics & Examples
- Asexual & Sexual Reproduction
- Significance, Subclassification
- Chlorophyceae: Structure, life cycle
- Phaeophyceae, Rhodophyta, Structure, life cycle
- Characteristics, Example, Structure
- Reproduction, Life cycle, Sub-classification
- Liverworts, structure, life cycle
- Mosses: structure, life cycle, mosses vs. leafy liverworts
- Characteristics, structure, and example
- Life cycle, Ferns vs. Moss, Subclassification
- Gymnosperms: characteristics, example, structure, reproduction, life cycle, uses
- Dicots & Monocots
- Angiosperms: Flower structure, sexual reproduction
- Quick Comparison
- Plant life cycle, Haplontic, diplontic IX
Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions Chapter 4 – Animal Kingdom
- Level of Organisation: Cellular, Tissue, Organ
- Organ system level of Organization
- Diploblastic & Triploblastic
- Coelom: Acoelomates, coelomates
- Broad classification of Animalia
- Porifera: structure, canal system, reproduction
- Structure, characteristics
- Body forms, reproduction, Ctenophora
- Platyhelminthes: characteristics, structure, reproduction
- Characteristics, Chordata vs. non-Chordata
- Chordata: classification
- Characteristics, Example
- Vertebrata classification
- Agnatha: Cyclostomata, Gnathostomata
- Characteristics, examples, and classification
- Chondrichthyes, Osteichthyes
- Reptiles, aves
Academically, learning about these concepts might be overwhelming due to the sheer magnitude of information that is dumped on to you. However, with these carefully crafted study tips, the experience becomes more interesting and effective.
How to utilize Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions for Board and Competitive exams?
Biology is a subject that tells us all about the natural world. Just like the other disciplines of science, it tries to explain the various phenomenon, events, or organisms with the help of observation, experimentation, and documentation. Here are a few tips you need to learn to study biology.
Diagrams are the prominent part of NCERT class 11 biology syllabus. In the exam, though, you will not have much time to draw neatly or clearly, and this, in turn, might prevent you from getting the marks you need to score well in the exam. Therefore, practice the relevant diagrams with some aspects such as shading and texturing beforehand. Doing this will make you stand out from your fellow students. Now, this might take some time to develop and get good at, but the reward is worth it.
Breaking down Information
The sheer magnitude of information might make it hard for you to remember everything. That’s why you need to develop a technique called information chunking, where the information is broken down into small chunks, and this makes it easier for the student to process the information. This is very effective because the cognitive load is reduced, and this, in turn, slows down mental fatigue. How you split the information is entirely dependant on you and your abilities.
Everyone already knows this, but not everyone implements it. This technique is underrated but incredibly helpful from an examination point of view. Whenever you are attending a lecture, make sure you note down the crucial points that the teacher says. This process stimulates your thinking, and you can recall information more easily. Furthermore, this is an essential tool to use when you revise for your exam. Since you prepare these notes, you will find it easier to comprehend and recall the information than any other textbook.
For more resources like important questions, mock tests, sample papers, you can register at BYJU’s or download our app. India’s largest k-12 learning app has the country’s best teachers. Find NCERT solutions, notes, question papers, and worksheets for various other subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. We also provide resources to prepare for competitive exams as well.