In a living body, usually, the tissues, cells, organs carry out different functions that ensure the survival of the being.Thus in chapter 7 of class 11 biology textbook, students learn about how these different parts work. Students will also examine living things like cockroach, frog and earthworm and understand their anatomy. To make the chapter less complicated and confusing we are providing CBSE notes for structural organization in animals chapter 7 biology here. These notes can be a very useful study tool from an examination point of view. With these notes, students can clear their doubts and understand the concepts in an easy manner. Furthermore, students can have a thorough revision of the entire chapter before the exams.
Students can also check out links given below to excel in the subject of Biology for class 11th.
|NCERT solution for class 11th Structural Organisation in Animal|
|Important Question for class 11th Structural Organisation in Animal|
Structural Organisation In Animals Class 11 Notes – Questions
- What is a tissue?
- State the types of tissues and how are they classified?
- What is epithelial tissue? State the types.
- What is compound epithelium? State its functions.
- Explain the various types of muscle tissue.
- What are uricotelic organisms? Provide an example.
- What is spermatheca? Where are they found?
- What are Malpighian tubules and state their function.
- Where is the nephridia found and how many types exists?
- Illustrate an earthworm’s reproductive organs with labels.
- State the components of blood.
- What are axons and where is it found?
To learn more concepts or explore important questions about Structural Organisation In Animals Class 11, register at BYJU’S.