CBSE practical experiments are as important as theoretical knowledge to the students. The human mind learns better when it sees things. Hence, practical knowledge is very important for all students. The practical experiments also help students to learn in a better way as they can visualize the concepts and principals. As the final exam approaches, students become busy in their exam preparation and ignore preparing for the CBSE practical exams. Students must know that CBSE practical exam for Class 11 and Class 12 consists of 30 marks. For Classes 9 and 10, the practical exam is for 20 marks. They must aim to get full marks in the practical exam to increase their overall marks in the exam. Students are advised not to overlook and ignore the practical exam and prepare all the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology experiments along with all viva questions.
Click the links below to get the practical exam experiments for Classes 6 to 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
CBSE Practical for Class 6 to 8
|CBSE Class 6 to 8 Science Lab Manual|
|CBSE Class 6 to 8 Maths Lab Manual and Projects|
CBSE Practical for Class 9
|CBSE Class 9 Science Practicals and Lab Manual|
|CBSE Class 9 Maths Practicals, Activities and Lab Manual|
CBSE Practical for Class 10
|CBSE Class 10 Science Practicals|
|CBSE Class 10 Maths Practicals, Activities and Projects|
CBSE Practical for Class 11
|CBSE Physics Practical Class 11|
|CBSE Chemistry Practical Class 11|
|CBSE Biology Practical Class 11|
CBSE Practical for Class 12
|CBSE Physics Practical Class 12|
|CBSE Chemistry Practical Class 12|
|CBSE Biology Practical Class 12|
Tips to Prepare for CBSE Practical Exams
Some tips to prepare for the CBSE practical exams are given below.
- Students must have full knowledge of the theories and principles behind the experiments before performing them.
- Graphs and formulas are an integral part of the experiments so students must practice them thoroughly.
- Students must revise the practical experiments and lab manuals thoroughly before the exam.
- Practising diagrams can help students to visualise and prepare better for the exam.
- It is very important that students know each and every theory, laws, principles behind the experiment.
- Students are advised to remain calm while performing the experiment so that they can document the entire procedure.
- Before the experiments, students must clear all their doubts from their teachers.
- Important viva questions must be noted and revised properly before the exam.
Students can follow the above-mentioned tips to prepare for their CBSE practical exams. We have provided the CBSE Classes 11 and 12 practical experiment notes, lab manuals, projects, experiments, activities for Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It will help students to prepare effectively for their practical exams.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification on CBSE along with CBSE syllabus, sample papers, marking scheme and more.