Practical experiments are as important as theoretical knowledge to students. The human mind learns better when it sees things. Hence, practical knowledge is very important for all students. The practical experiments also help students to learn in a better way as they can visualize the concepts and principals.
As the final exam approaches, students become busy in their exam preparation and ignore preparing for the practical exam. Students must know that CBSE practical exam for Class 11 and Class 12 consists of 30 marks. They must aim to get full marks in the practical exam to increase their overall marks in the exam. Students are advised not to overlook and ignore the practical exam and prepare all the physics, chemistry, and biology experiments along with all viva questions.
Some tips to prepare for the practical exams are given below.
- Students must have the full knowledge of the theories and principles behind the experiments before performing them.
- Graphs and formulas are an integral part of the experiments so students must practice them thoroughly.
- Students must revise the practical experiments and lab manuals thoroughly before the exam.
- Practicing diagrams can help students to visualize and prepare better for the exam.
- It is very important that students know each and every theory, laws, principles behind the experiment.
- Students are advised to remain calm while performing the experiment so that they can document the entire procedure.
- Before the experiments, students must clear all their doubts from their teachers.
- Important viva questions must be noted and revised properly before the exam.
Students can follow the above-mentioned tips to prepare for their practical exams. Byju’s provide CBSE Class 11 and 12 practical experiment notes and lab manuals for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology so that students can prepare for their practical exam in a better way.
Click the links below to get the practical exam experiments and notes for Class 11 & 12 Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Practical for Class 11
|Physics Practical Class 11|
|Chemistry Practical Class 11|
|Biology Practical Class 11|
Practical for Class 12
|Physics Practical Class 12|
|Chemistry Practical Class 12|
|Biology Practical Class 12|
Stay tuned with Byju’s to get the latest notification on CBSE along with CBSE syllabus, sample papers, marking scheme and more.