Students of upper primary classes who are finding it difficult to get the CBSE Class 6, 7 and 8 Maths Lab Manual have landed on the right page. Here, they can find the CBSE Lab Manual Class 6 to 8 Maths along with the activities and project work. They can also download the pdf from the link mentioned further below on the page and refer to them anytime while performing Maths activities.
The CBSE Mathematics laboratory with appropriate tools in the upper primary class creates interest for Maths subjects among students. It helps them visualize the mathematical concepts and theory with specific figures, shapes and patterns in a simple way. The activities mentioned in the Maths Lab Manual Class 6 to 8 focus on activity-based learning so that students can make observations, collect data, classify, analyse, make hypotheses, draw inferences and arrive at a conclusion to establish the objective truth.
Download CBSE Maths Lab Manual for Class 6, 7 and 8 PDF
The CBSE Class 6, 7 and 8 Maths practicals activities create a positive attitude and a new thirst for knowledge. It develops the habit of critical thinking and logical reasoning. Students overcome drudgery and boredom by performing the CBSE Maths Lab Manual of Upper Primary Class activities. They can download these Maths activities in English and Hindi Language from the table below:
CBSE Maths Lab Manual Activity for Upper Primary Class
Key Features of CBSE Lab Manual for Maths Class 6 to 8
Students can have a look at the key features of the CBSE Class 6 to 8 Maths Lab Manual below. Each activity of maths contains the following details in the lab manual:
- Material Required
- Method of construction
- Graphs/Diagrams if necessary
Students can also go through the CBSE Class 10 Maths Lab Manual Activities and Projects. It will help them in performing their maths activities during internal assessment.
CBSE Maths Project for Class 6, 7 and 8 Students
CBSE Maths Project for Class 6 to 8 is performed individually by a student or jointly by a group of students. Below we have provided the suggested list of Maths projects for Class 6 to 8.
These projects contain construction of curves, sketching or drawing of graphs and many activities. Students should select the topics of their own choice for creating their mathematics project. After selecting the topic, they should read as much about the topic as possible and finally prepare the project. They can also take the help of the Maths teacher while making the project.
CBSE Class 6 to 8 Maths Project – Suggested List of projects
Upper primary students can create mathematics projects in any of the following mentioned topics. They can also download the suggested list of Maths projects in the pdf below.
- About an Indian Mathematician and his/her contributions to mathematics.
- Verification of Pythagoras theorem in different ways.
- Magic squares: 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5.
- Congruent shapes.
- Exploring Pythagorean Triplets.
- Drawing map of your school/locality.
- Collection of data and its pictorial representation in different ways.
- Decimal system versus other number systems with base 5, 8 and 2.
- Divisibility Tests with special reference to 7, 11 and 13.
- Verification of Euler’s formula for different 3 D shapes (polyhedra).
- Application of direct and inverse proportions in day to day life.
- Use of a double bar graph in different situations.
- Hardy – Ramanujan Numbers.
- Use of algebraic identities in solving problems.
- Areas of different polygons.
- Graphs in day to day life.
We hope students must have found this information on CBSE Class 6 to 8 Maths Lab Manual Activities and Projects helpful for their exam preparation. For more study material and the latest updates on CBSE/ICSE/State Board/Competitive exams, keep visiting BYJU’S. Also, download the BYJU’S App for interactive study videos.