500 + Words Uses of Mobile Phones Essay
Mobile phones, chiefly used to make voice calls to people, are also popular as Cell / Cellular Phones. The current technological developments have made our lives more comfortable. We are becoming more and more dependent on mobile phones for our communication. From calling to emailing or texting and even making purchases online, the uses of mobile phones are numerous. For this reason, mobile phones are also known as “smartphones” now.
Mobile Phones Essay
The fact that we should also avoid overdependence on mobile phones is also discussed in this essay on the mobile phone. This mobile phone essay in English discusses the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones. Learn from this essay on how to write a persuasive essay on mobile phones for students and help them to ace essay writing.
Advantages of Mobile Phones Essay
This section from the mobile essay talks about the advantages of mobile phones. See here what this mobile phone paragraph has to say.
- Stay connected:– Mobile phones are the best way to stay connected with your friends and family living away from you. Voice calls, video calls, emails, messages and texts- thus, the communication modes via cell phones are multitude.
- Mode of entertainment:– As technology advances, you can now find the entire entertainment industry within your fingertips on your mobile. There are apps on mobiles to watch films, series/ shows, documentaries, news, read books, listen to music and much more.
- Managing office work:- What with working from home becoming more popular now, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, mobile phones can also simplify our work. From creating and getting reminders about meeting schedules, Zoom meetings, sending and receiving emails/ files, giving presentations, setting alarms and applying for jobs to setting up a calendar to do jobs, mobile phones are beneficial for working people. Instant messaging and official emails via mobile phones also flow forth to connect with office people.
Disadvantages of Mobile Phones Essay
There are also cons to using mobile phones. Find here the disadvantages of mobile phones.
- Become overdependent on Mobile Phones:- It is seen that people tend to become overdependent on mobile phones, thus wasting their time. With technology advancement, the use of mobile phones has increased, making people addicted to it.
- People become more non-communicable:- They use mobile phones more as a mode of communication or to entertain themselves, thus meeting people less or talking less. As time goes by they become rather incommunicable.
- Privacy Loss:- Loss of privacy is another primary concern on the rise due to over usage of mobile phones. It is now possible to get personal details like where you live, details of your friends and family, job and education and so on via mobile phones.
Thus, see how there are pros and cons to using a mobile phone, from these advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones essay. Seeing as to how mobile phones are now an integral part of our lives, it’s up to us to know how to use them properly to lead a hassle-free life, without misusing them.
Frequently asked Questions on Mobile phones Essay
Who invented the mobile?
Mobile phone was invented in the year 1973 by Martin Cooper.
What is the role of mobile phones in our lives?
Mobile phones are a part of our lives now. One of its main roles are storing data, instant communicative purposes, digital camera, etc.
How can a mobile phone be of use to the student?
Students can use mobile phones for various study and research purposes. Abundant amount of information which are useful for students can be found on the internet.