As exams are inching closer, students are getting nervous about their Class 12 Biology subject. It’s crucial to prepare well in CBSE Class 12 board exams, as these exams significantly impact your career ahead. Your entry to a good college for higher education in the medical field demands a conceptual understanding of the Biology subject. So, you need to prepare well and score better in Biology exams. To help you with the exam prepration, we have provided some tips to score good marks in CBSE Class 12 Biology.
Every subject has its own importance; Maths is just like solving a puzzle game for some students, and Science is the most interesting subjects that are full of amazing facts and exclusive discoveries. Biology acts as the stepping stone for all those who want to make their career in Medicines. All those who want to be a doctor in future must have a strong foundation in this subject. Biology for CBSE class 12 carries 100 marks where theory is for 70 marks and practical is for 30 marks. Most of the questions asked in the AIPMT medical exam are asked from CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus. In this page, you will also find the marks distribution of each unit of Biology subject according to which the question paper will be designed in the board exam.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Marks Weightage 2021
Have a look at the CBSE Class 12 marks weightage:
|2||Genetics and Evolution||18|
|3||Biology in Human Welfare||14|
|4||Biotechnology and its Applications||12|
|5||Ecology and environmental issue||12|
6 Tips To Score Good Marks in Class 12 Biology
Follow these simple steps to make your Biology a stressful and an enjoyable subject.
1) Understand all the topics clearly so that you can answer any question asked in the exam. Refer NCERT Book to read important lines and practice exercise questions which are provided the end of the each chapter.
2) Make sure to pay attention more in lab sessions and perform all the experiments actively. Actively participation in performing lab session will get you a close understanding on each topic.
3) Revise your chapters at least 2 weeks before Biology exam and strengthen your concepts.
4) Practice different previous year question papers and CBSE sample papers to make your board preparation smart.
5) Practice all the important diagrams and make sure to label it properly to fetch more marks in your pocket. Highlight some key features so that your diagram is fully complete.
6) Biology is the vast subject, so try to keep track of topics you have covered or revised. Doing so will keep your studies organised.
The learning style of Biology subject is completely different from other subjects. So, it’s important to prepare Biology with a fresh mind. It will be easy to score well in exams and future endeavours when you understand and not mug up the Biology subject. Once the concept are strong practice the CBSE Class 12 Biology Previous Year Question Papers and Biology 12th Sample Papers.
Keep learning and stay tuned with BYJU’S for the latest update on CBSE/ICSE/State Board/Competitive Exams. Also, download the BYJU’S App for interactive study videos.