NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry – free PDF Download (Updated for 2021-22)
NCERT Exemplar Chemistry Class 11 is one of the best study materials to prepare for your CBSE Class 11 Chemistry examinations and for competitive exams like JEE and NEET. In Class 11, many new topics are added which are necessary to understand the concepts to be taught in Class 12. These NCERT Exemplar questions are made in such a way that students can get an idea of the types of questions asked in the examinations.
The main aim of these solutions is to provide a fundamental aspect of Chemistry, which in turn, helps the students to understand every concept clearly. As Class 11 is the stepping stone for higher studies, learning Chemistry topics and preparing thoroughly for grade 11 will assist students when they are promoted to the next academic year, where they will appear for CBSE board exams. To score good marks in the examination one must solve lots of problems. Solving various types of questions of varying difficulty levels make a student a versatile problems solver. The NCERT Chemistry Exemplar Solutions and books for Class 11 can be checked from the links given below.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar Chemistry Class 11
- Information in NCERT Exemplar Chemistry Class 11 is completely authentic and will guide you in the right direction.
- NCERT Exemplar books cover basics and fundamentals on all topics for students apart from the added information of a higher level.
- NCERT Exemplar books include standard questions plus some extra information.
- Many questions in JEE-Main are directly taken from NCERT Exemplar books.
- NCERT Exemplar books are written after years of research. These questions are short, long or in a quiz, match the following or fill in the blanks form.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
How many chapters are present in the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry?
Chapter 2 – Structure of Atom
Chapter 3 – Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chapter 4 – Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chapter 5 – States of Matter
Chapter 6 – Thermodynamics
Chapter 7 – Equilibrium
Chapter 8 – Redox Reactions
Chapter 9 – Hydrogen
Chapter 10 – The s-Block Elements
Chapter 11 – The p-Block Elements
Chapter 12 – Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Chapter 13 – Hydrocarbons
Chapter 14 – Environmental Chemistry
Students are advised to first understand the syllabus designed by the CBSE board and start with their exam preparation. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions at BYJU’S help students to build a strong foundation of the fundamental concepts and their real life applications. The solutions are framed by highly talented faculty having vast knowledge about the respective subject.
Is the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry important for the students?
What are the advantages of using the BYJU’S NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry?
1. Logical reasoning questions are answered in an in-depth manner.
2. Numericals are solved step by step as per the marks weightage allotted in the CBSE syllabus.
3. Theoretical questions are provided with concise and upto the point answers.
4. Top notch subject experts create the solutions as per the students’ requirements.
5. PDF’s are available with a free download option.