NCERT exemplar chemistry class 11 Chapter 10 S block Elements is a crucial study material you can rely on to prepare for the CBSE class 11 Chemistry and all important entrance examinations.
NCERT exemplar chemistry class 11 Chapter 10 consists of answers to question given in NCERT exemplar book along with extra questions on s block elements prepared by the subject expert at BYJU’S. This solution also consists of the important questions from previous year question paper and sample papers.
In this chapter, students will learn about the elements which are present in S-block. The elements present in S block are hydrogen (H), helium (He), lithium (Li), beryllium (Be), sodium (Na), magnesium (Mg), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), rubidium (Rb), strontium (Sr), cesium (Cs), barium (Ba), francium (Fr) and radium (Ra).
Important concepts involved in class 11 chemistry chapter 10 S-Block elements
- Group 1 Elements: Alkali Metals
- General Characteristics Of The Compounds Of The Alkali Metals
- Oxides And Hydroxides
- Salts Of Oxo-acids
- Anomalous Properties Of Lithium
- Some Important Compounds Of Sodium
- Biological Importance Of Sodium And Potassium
- Group 2 Elements : Alkaline Earth Metals
- General Characteristics Of Compounds Of The Alkaline Earth Metals
- Anomalous Behaviour Of Beryllium
- Some Important Compounds Of Calcium
- Biological Importance of Magnesium And Calcium.
Learn the chemical and physical properties of these elements. Students are also advised to solve the NCERT exemplar class 11 chemistry chapter 10 S block elements.
|NCERT Solutions for class 11 chemistry Chapter 10|
|CBSE Notes for class 11 chemistry Chapter 10|
BYJU’S innovative learning approach helping students to understand and memorise the chemistry topics for a long period of time. Videos, animations, worksheets, exercises provided by will help you understand the volatile topics easily.