Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared Class 12 Result 2016 on May 21 for the board examination which was conducted in the month of March 01st to April 26th. If compared with last year, there has been a 2.38% of increase in the number of candidates appearing for the examination.
- The candidates who are applying for the verification of marks, only they will be eligible for obtaining the photocopy of the evaluated answer sheet.
- Candidates can apply for verification of the marks who have appeared for the examination. The candidates who applied for the certification will be receiving a photocopy of evaluated answer sheet of the particular subject applied for.
Important Notes about verification:
– The fee for verification per subject will be Rs. 300/-
– The time duration within which the candidates are required to apply is 25.05.2016 to 28.05.2016
– Payment shall be received through Debit/Credit Card
– The verification of marks will be accepted only once.
– After verification, the marks will be uploaded on net. If any mistake is detected, then a formal letter will be sent to the address mentioned on the form.
– The board have provided a disclaimer that they are not responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused for any reason beyond control.
– If any delay in communication occurs, then the board will not be responsible for any reason beyond control.
– Incomplete application will not be accepted under circumstances.
Any query can be addressed as follows:
The online procedure entails applying for the verification of the marks obtained in the board examination by logging on the the official website http://cbseresults.nic.in/ and going through the following procedure once logging in:
If using the Debit or Credit Card or Net Banking facility for payment, then after completion the form will take you to the payment gateway for successful online payment. If the transaction is done then do not try paying the fee again. After completion, you are advised not to change the mode of payment is already done online.
If any query arises regarding the verification of marks, then the candidates can approach the official portal. If the candidate is unable to see the updated the fee status on the portal then they can send a copy of the same to:
Mr. Shaurya Jai Raizada, and mail it to email@example.com
Candidates are required to mention their:
- Mode of Payment,
- Application Number:
- Name of the Candidate
- Amount Deposited:
- Date of deposit
- Branch of deposition
- Bank reference number
- Candidate’s contact number
To know how to calculate the CGPA, visit the CGPA Calculator page at. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.