Class 9 is important for building a strong foundation for the Class 10 Board exam. CBSE Class 9 is a turning point in student’s life which will let them realize what is on stake for the next year. CBSE syllabus for Class 9 for the academic year 2019-2020 has been designed as per the guidelines of the CBSE Board. The syllabus offers conceptual background and lays the groundwork for the Class 10 Board exams.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 – All Subjects
CBSE 9th class syllabus for all the subjects provide information on the course content, unit-wise marks distribution, time duration, projects and assignments. Proper understanding of the syllabus will help CBSE Class 9 students, to score well Class 9 examination. Moreover it also lay the strong base for Class 10th board exam. For the benefits of the students, we have provided here the detailed CBSE Class 9 syllabus for all the subjects.
Students can find the syllabus for class 1 to 12 by clicking on the CBSE Syllabus page.
Importance of CBSE Class 9 Syllabus
Not only theory but also the practicals are crucial in class 9. The Science Lab Manual of Class 9 will provide all the details on List of experiments to be performed, activities and project works. Here are few points which help students understand the benefit of knowing the syllabus.
- It helps students to prepare a proper study plan while preparing for class 9 exam.
- It gives students an idea about the exam paper pattern and distribution of marks.
- The CBSE 9th class syllabus give an overview of important topics and sub-topics.
- It helps in tracking the topics that students have completed and what they need to complete it further.
- Knowing the syllabus will help students to be confident.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE Exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.