Class 9 is important for building a strong foundation for the Class 10 Board exam. CBSE Class 9 is a turning point in student’s life which will let them realize what is on stake for the next year. CBSE syllabus for Class 9 for the academic year 2019-2020 has been designed as per the guidelines of the CBSE Board and the syllabus offers conceptual background and lays the groundwork for the Class 10 Board exams.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 – All Subjects
CBSE Class 9 syllabus for all the subjects provide information on the course content, unit-wise marks distribution, time duration, projects and assignments. Proper understanding of the syllabus will help CBSE Class 9 students, to score well not only in their Class 9 examination about also in preparing for Class 10th board examination. For the benefits of the Class 9 CBSE students, we have provided here the detailed syllabus of Class 9 CBSE board for all the subjects for the academic year 2019-2020.
Students can find the syllabus for class 1 to 12 by clicking on the CBSE Syllabus page.
Importance of CBSE Class 9 Syllabus
- It helps students to prepare a proper strategy plan while preparing for their class 9 exam.
- It gives students an idea about the exam paper pattern and distribution of marks.
- The syllabus consist all the important topics and sub-topics for class 9 students.
- It helps in tracking the topics that they have completed and what they need to complete it now.
- Knowing the syllabus will help students to be confident.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE Exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.