NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry develops a strong foundational base for all the important concepts included in the syllabus of both class 11 and competitive exams. For most of the students, chemistry is very scoring. It is mainly because every year around 30 to 40 percent of questions are taken directly from the NCERT textbooks. These NCERT chemistry solutions class 11 include a detailed explanation of all the important concepts like Structure of Atom, Periodicity, Chemical Bonding, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, S Block and P Block Elements, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry. All these NCERT class 11 chemistry solutions are prepared by the experts in their respective branch of chemistry.
These chemistry class 11 NCERT solutions provide in-depth knowledge and step by step explanation to all the concepts and exercise questions mentioned in the textbook after every chapter. We at BYJU’s are providing such solutions so that students are better equipped to tackle any questions while writing their exams. Besides, these set of comprehensive solutions not only help students in their preparation but it will also give them the ability to tackle different problems more efficiently. Meanwhile, it is also advisable to refer class 11 NCERT textbooks along with these solutions as it will allow you to have a broader spectrum. For better preparations, we have also provided chapter wise NCERT Solutions for Class 11 chemistry pdf. The students are advised to download and revise all the important concepts taught in these chapters on a regular basis for better results.
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry
Key Benefits of Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
- The solutions are prepared by our organic, inorganic and physical chemistry experts.
- Step by Step explanation for better understanding
- Exercise problems are explained using solved examples
- Best resource for strengthing chemistry concepts necessary for IIT JEE and NEET Preparation
NCERT books are one of the eminent books which are preferred both by students and teachers. Class 11 NCERT chemistry solutions chapter 1, 3 and 14 are one of the significant units for the students to learn.
Most Important Chapters of NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry
- Some fundamental concepts of chemistry: It briefs the students about a few basic fundamental concepts of the subject like – different states of matter, Classification and properties of matter, Measurement, weight and mass, density, law of chemical combinations, atomic theory, chemical reactions, Stoichiometry, law of dilution, mixture of bases and acids, law of chemical equivalence, normality.
- Classifications of Periodicity and Elements: NCERT chemistry solutions class 11 explains the students about the classifications of the periodic table. Like – Introduction to the periodic classification, Historical development of the periodic table, Periodic table of elements, prediction of the block, period and group, characteristic properties of an element.
- Environmental Chemistry: These solutions describe the environment is an easy way. Like – Environmental chemistry, environmental pollution, pollutants, troposphere, stratosphere, tropospheric pollution, Oxides of sulphur and its harmful effects, oxides of nitrogen and its harmful effects, hydrocarbons, oxides of carbon, sources of carbon monoxide its sources and harmful effects, a brief description of greenhouse and global warming effect, consequences of global warming etc.,
For more NCERT solutions, study materials of all the subjects and of all the classes visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information and learning experience.