NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry – Download PDF
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry develops a strong foundational base for all the important concepts included in the syllabus of both class 11 and competitive exams. For most of the students, chemistry is very scoring. It is mainly because every year around 30 to 40 percent of questions are taken directly from the NCERT class 11 textbooks.
NCERT chemistry solutions class 11 include a detailed explanation of all the important concepts like Structure of Atom, Periodicity, Chemical Bonding, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, S Block and P Block Elements, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry. All these NCERT class 11 chemistry solutions are prepared by the experts in their respective branch of chemistry.
These chemistry Class 11 NCERT solutions provide in-depth knowledge and step by step explanation to all the concepts and exercise questions mentioned in the textbook after every chapter. We at BYJU’s are providing such solutions so that students are better equipped to tackle any questions while writing their exams. Along with textbook question students are bestowed with exemplary problems., MCQ’s, short answer questions and worksheets to help them understand the topic thoroughly.
These set of comprehensive solutions not only help students in their preparation but it will also give them the ability to tackle different problems more efficiently. Meanwhile, it is also advisable to refer class 11 NCERT textbooks along with these NCERT solutions as it will allow you to have a broader spectrum. For better preparations, we have also provided chapter wise NCERT Solutions for Class 11 chemistry in pdf format. The students are advised to download and revise all the important concepts taught in these chapters on a regular basis for better results
What solution NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry contains
- Answers to textbook questions
- Exemplar problems
- Questions from Previous year question papers
- Extra questions
- Tips and tricks
- Important questions
- Short answer questions
- Important formulas
- Numerical problems
Key Benefits of Class 11 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
- The solutions are prepared by our organic, inorganic and physical chemistry experts.
- Step by Step explanation for better understanding
- Exercise problems are explained using solved examples
- The best resource for strengthening chemistry concepts necessary for the preparation of IIT JEE and NEET.
NCERT books are one of the eminent books which are preferred both by students and teachers. Class 11 NCERTchemistry solutions chapter 1, 3 and 14 are one of the significant units for the students to learn.
Most Important Chapters of NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry
- Some fundamental concepts of chemistry: It briefs the students about a few basic fundamental concepts of the subject like – different states of matter, Classification and properties of matter, Measurement, weight and mass, density, law of chemical combinations, atomic theory, chemical reactions, Stoichiometry, law of dilution, mixture of bases and acids, law of chemical equivalence, normality.
- Classifications of Periodicity and Elements: NCERT chemistry solutions class 11 explains the students about the classifications of the periodic table. Like – Introduction to the periodic classification, Historical development of the periodic table, Periodic table of elements, prediction of the block, period and group, characteristic properties of an element.
- Environmental Chemistry: These solutions describe the environment is an easy way. Like – Environmental chemistry, environmental pollution, pollutants, troposphere, stratosphere, tropospheric pollution, Oxides of sulphur and its harmful effects, oxides of nitrogen and its harmful effects, hydrocarbons, oxides of carbon, sources of carbon monoxide its sources and harmful effects, a brief description of greenhouse and global warming effect, consequences of global warming etc.,