Redox reaction is the combination reaction of both oxidation and reduction i.e. in a redox reaction both oxidation and reduction reactions occur simultaneously. One of most common examples of the redox reaction is seen in electrochemical cells where electrons flow from one chemical substance to another by the process of oxidation-reduction reaction.
The chapter is considered as one of the most important chapters in class 11 and students need to be well acquainted with all the basics to be able to understand all the related topics in class 11 chemistry syllabus.
Check Redox Reaction class 11 notes from the links given below:
- Redox Reactions
- Types of Redox Reactions
- Electron transfer In Oxidation And Reduction
- Balancing Redox Reactions
- Redox Reaction in Terms of Electron Transfer Reaction
- Applications of Redox Reactions
- Oxidation Reduction Reactions
- Redox reactions: The simultaneous Oxidation Reduction Reactions
The students are suggested to go through all the links to learn almost everything about redox reaction and related types. The notes are giving in an engaging and precise way to help the students learn this chapter in a more engaging way.