NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths subject, Chapter 10-Circles, are provided here in PDF format, which can be downloaded for free. The Solutions for chapter Circles have been designed by our expert teachers as per CBSE curriculum(2019-20), with 100 percent accuracy.
All the solved questions of chapter 10 Circles, are with respect to NCERT syllabus and guidelines, to help students solve each exercise questions present in the book and prepare for the exam. These serve as reference tools for the students to do homework and also support them to score good marks. Students can also get here solutions for Class 9th Maths all chapters, exercise-wise.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT Class 9 Chapter 10- Circles
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 10- Circles
Chapter 10, Circles, of Grade 9, is one of the most important chapters, whose concepts will also be used in Class 10. The weightage of this chapter in the final exam is around 15 marks. Therefore, students are advised to read the chapter carefully and solve each and every question included in the textbook along with examples, to have a good practice.
Topics covered in Chapter 10, Circles are;
- Circles and the related terms
- Angle Subtended by a Chord at a Point
- Perpendicular from the Centre to a Chord
- Circle through Three Points
- Equal Chords and Their Distances from the Centre
- Angle Subtended by an Arc of a Circle
- Cyclic Quadrilaterals
List of Exercise with a hyperlink
Exercise 10.1 Solutions 2 Question ( 2 Short)
Exercise 10.2 Solutions 2 Question ( 2 long)
Exercise 10.3 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 long)
Exercise 10.4 Solutions 6 Question ( 6 long)
Exercise 10.5 Solutions 12 Questions (12 long)
Exercise 10.6 Solutions 10 Questions (10 long)
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 10- Circles
NCERT solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 10- Circles are made available for students who are looking to solve all the problems of Ex-10.1. The methods by which problems have been solved, in a broad way, so that, students find it easy to understand the fundamentals of circles. Some of the important points of this chapter are;
- A circle is a simple closed geometrical shape equidistant from a central point. It is an important shape in the field of geometry.
- Every circle has its centre.
- The straight line from the centre to the circumference of a circle is called the radius of the circle.
- The length of the line through the centre that touches two points on the edge of the circle is called a diameter.
- The total distance around the circle is called Circumference.
- The area of the circle can be calculated by applying the formula: A = π r2 Where: A is the Area, r is the radius and the value of π is 3.14.
The NCERT solutions for Class 9 are the best material to prepare for the exam, as students can use them for a quick revision.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 10- Circles
- The solutions for the chapter-Circles works as a reference for the students.
- Students will be able to resolve all the problems of this chapter in a faster way.
- It is good learning material for exam preparation and to do the revision for Class 9 Maths Chapter 10.
- The questions of Circles are solved by our subject experts.
- The NCERT solutions are given as per the CBSE syllabus and guidelines.