Commerce – The Best Stream after class 10th
Decision after class 10th
- Life is all about making decisions…Right? Everyone has to make decisions and so is the case with students.
- As soon as you complete your class 10th, you need to make a very important decision which sets your future course of action in your study life.
Choice of Stream-Science OR Commerce OR Humanities
- This decision determines what career path you would run on.
- This is the moment when you have to choose a stream out of the available choices viz. Science, Commerce or Humanities.
Commerce Stream – A Great Option
- You should choose Commerce Stream if you have genuine interest in the Business, Numbers and the Economy.
- In commerce you acquire knowledge related to Money, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economy and stock markets etc.
- If you find interest in these topics then you are made for Commerce.
Immense scope of Commerce
- Commerce stream offers a wide variety of career options for you to pursue after class 12, which provide name, fame and financial security.
Think before choosing any stream
- Every student has ambitions of doing great in life and also expectation of family and friends goes along with his/her aims.
- This decision opens up several options regarding the choice of careers, as well as closes some of the other options.
- At this point of time, you need to do some introspection and ask yourself a few questions, such as,
o What are you made for?
o Which work, do you like the most?
o Which work would you do without getting tired?
…..and then you should think which course is required to be done for that work and accordingly you should choose your course/stream.
Main subjects in class 11 & 12
- In India, Commerce is possibly the most popular academic stream for students.
- The main subjects that are covered in the Commerce stream in Class 11 and 12 are:
o Business Studies
o Informatics Practices
BYJU’S Commerce Coaching
- BYJU’s Commerce coaching is managed by a team of professionals having years of experience and wonderful exposure of CBSE Exam Pattern and help students to guide towards success in the CBSE Commerce exam.
- Our main focus is not only providing knowledge from books but also connecting students with practical scenario and thereby bridging the gap of between theoretical and practical knowledge.
- We are providing Commerce Online Coaching for now and soon we will be launching our offline Commerce coaching classes.
- We assure you that our online coaching for commerce is way ahead of what is being provided in conventional commerce tuition.
To know more details about Byju’s commerce coaching, click here.
|Units||Part A : Principles and Functions of Management||Units||Part A : Introductory Microeconomics||Units||Part A Accounting for Partnership Firms and Companies|
|1||Nature and Significance of Management||1||Introduction||1||Accounting for Partnership Firms|
|2||Principles of Management||2||Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand||2||Accounting for Companies|
|3||Business Environment||3||Producer Behaviour and Supply||Part B Financial Statement Analysis|
|4||Planning||4||Forms of Market and Price Determination under perfect competition with simple applications||3||Analysis of Financial Statements|
|5||Organising||Part B : Introductory Macroeconomics||4||Cash Flow Statement|
|6||Staffing||5||National Income and Related Aggregates||Part C Project Work|
|7||Directing||6||Money and Banking||5||Project work will include:|
|8||Controlling||7||Determination of Income and Employment||Project File|
|Part B : Business Finance and Marketing||8||Government Budget and the Economy||Written Test|
|9||Financial Management||9||Balance of Payments||Viva Voce|
|11||Marketing Management||Part B Computerized Accounting|
|12||Consumer Protection Part C Project Work||3||Computerized Accounting|
|Part C : Project Work||Part C Practical Work 26 20|
|4||Practical work will include:|