The tentative date for the IBPS PO exam is in the month of November 2019. Once the application process is complete, the institute releases the IBPS PO Prelims download link a month before the examination. This article discusses the information contained in the bank PO admit card and how to download it.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card
The IBPS PO Pre admit card contains the following information:
- The centre of examination allotted to the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration ID
- Date and Time of examination
The following is a sample PO Prelims admit card for candidates to familiarise themselves with the structure:
A copy of the photograph which was uploaded during the initial application should be pasted on the space provided for it in the admit card. The photograph should be self-attested by signing diagonally across. The following are the steps to download and print the IBPS PO call letter for prelims:
- On the official website of the institute, click on the link from the ticker displayed at the top of the webpage, or click on CRP PO/MT/ CRP Specialist Officers to navigate to the relevant page.
- Click on the download admit card option if you have navigated through the CRP page. If the ticker was clicked, skip this step.
- Log In using your registration ID/roll number and date of birth to access the admit card.
- Cross check details mentioned in the admit card with your original application and bring discrepancies if any to the notice of the IBPS.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
The admit card along with a xerox copy of identity proof has to be submitted at the examination centre on the day of the exam. It is advisable to get these ready well in advance. The institute also cross-checks the identity proof with the original document, so candidates must carry the same on exam day.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card
The IBPS PO Mains admit card has the same format as the prelims admit card and carries the same information. The only change is in the name of the examination which states “Call letter for the online main examination” instead of “preliminary online examination” in the subject line. Here is a sample of the bank PO mains admit card:
It must be noted that if an admit card is issued to the candidate, it does not prove affirmation of the eligibility of the said candidate for the posts advertised by the institute. IBPS PO Eligibility is checked in detail during the interview when the candidate is required to produce all supporting documents.
IBPS Interview Call Letter
The IBPS interview call letter contains the following information:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Registration and Roll Number
- Category applied for and category qualified under
- Venue, Date, Time and Panel of interview
The following is a sample interview letter from IBPS for reference:
Candidates who successfully clear all levels of the examination are allotted a bank in which they would join. This is based on the merit position, preference and available vacancies for each candidate. Candidates should prepare thoroughly for the exam to become successful and secure the coveted job of a banker.
To know more about bank exams, check out: