The IBPS PO Admit Card is released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates can download the IBPS PO admit card 2020, 10 to 15 days prior to date of examination, as announced by the conducting body.
Latest Update: As per the official IBPS PO notification released on August 4, 2020, due to the ongoing situation of COVID-19 pandemic the Pre Exam Training for the 2020 recruitment shall be affected. Also, a set of rules which strictly needs to be followed at the exam centre have been released in the notification.
Candidates can click on IBPS PO – Exam Related Instructions to know the set of rules which needs to be followed at the exam venue.
The IBPS Probation Officer(PO) is a very sought-after exam amongst the candidates these days and in this article, we shall discuss in detail about the IBPS PO admit card, its components and steps to download it.
For more details on other IBPS exams, candidates can refer to the linked article.
|Table of Contents:|
Candidates can know more about the IBPS PO exam at the linked article.
Once the application process is complete, the institute releases the IBPS admit card for the Prelims exam through a download link, a month before the PO Exam.
The IBPS exam admit card will have all the necessary details related to that particular exam date, venue, roll number, etc. There are three phases for the exam and a separate call letter is released for each stage. This includes:
- IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card
- IBPS PO Mains Admit Card
- IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
The Upcoming Bank exams detail can be known by referring to the linked article.
There are other Bank exams which can be relevant for the candidates trying to pursue a great career in this field.
|Want some last minute preparation strategy for the upcoming IBPS PO 2020 exam??
Don’t miss the opportunity and solve the Free Online IBPS PO Mock Test Series Now!
Also, refer to the links given below:
Steps to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2020
The steps for IBPS PO Admit Card download are mentioned below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of IBPS(www.ibps.in)
Step 2: Click the IBPS official Link for downloading IBPS PO Prelims, Mains & Interview Admit Card.
Step 3: Fill your registration number or roll number in the appropriate box.
Step 4: Enter your password provided during your online application form submission or date of birth (DOB) details.
Step 5: Click the ‘login’ or submit button.
Step 6: The IBPS PO Prelims, Mains & Interview Admit Card will be displayed on the screen for download or print out.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card
The IBPS PO Prelims admit card is released at least 2 weeks before the exam date. This admit card acts as a verification that the applicant has successfully filled the application form and is eligible to appear for the exam.
With the official IBPS Calendar, the tentative schedule for the Probationary Officer exam has been released and candidates must start their preparation accordingly. Given below is the tentative schedule for the release of IBPS PO Prelims admit card for the 2020 recruitment:
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card – Important Dates|
|Phase of the Exam||Admit Card Release Date|
|Pre Exam Training||September 2020 (Tentative)||September 16, 2019|
|Preliminary Exam||October 2020||September 30, 2019|
Aspirants looking for the detailed exam schedule for the various IBPS posts can visit the IBPS exam dates page and get all the important dates with respect to the IBPS exams 2020.
The IBPS PO Prelims admit card layout is given below:
Candidates must note that they need to carry an Original and photocopy of the same identity proof to the exam centre along with the IBPS PO Prelims Admit card.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card
The IBPS PO Mains admit card has the same format as the prelims admit card and carry the same information.
The only change is in the name of the examination which states “Call letter for the online main examination” instead of “preliminary online examination” in the subject line. Along with the exam centre, reporting date and time.
Aspirants can check the IBPS PO Mains admit card important dates mentioned below. The hall ticket release date mentioned for the 2020 recruitment are subject to change and are based on the official calendar 2020-21 released by IBPS:
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card – Important Dates|
|Year||Admit Card Release Date|
|2019||November 11, 2019|
IBPS PO mains admit card layout is given below:
IBPS Interview Call Letter
The IBPS interview call letter contains the following information:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Registration and Roll Number
- Category applied for and category qualified under
- Venue, Date, Time and Panel of interview
Also, refer to the important dates regarding the IBPS PO Interview hall ticket in the table given below:
|IBPS PO Interview Hall Ticket – Important Dates|
|Year||Admit Card Release Date|
|2019||January 14, 2020|
The following is a sample interview letter from IBPS for reference:
Candidates who successfully clear all levels of the examination are allotted respective banks for their successful joining.
The allotment is done based on the merit position, preference and available vacancies for each candidate.
Components of IBPS PO Admit Card
All the relevant information regarding the examination is mentioned in the admit card. Given below is the list of components mentioned on the IBPS PO admit card:
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Candidate’s registration number
- Candidate’s roll number and Password for IBPS PO Prelims exam
- The phase of Examination appearing for
- Details of Exam Venue
- Date of IBPS PO Examination
- Time of Examination
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Required space for pasting the candidate’s passport-size photo (which must be similar to the photo uploaded during online application form submission)
- Required space for Candidate’s thumb impression and signature
- Required space for the invigilator’s signature
- Set of Guidelines and rules which need to be followed at the exam centre
Candidates must ensure that once they download the IBPS PO admit card, they must check all the information mentioned in it carefully. This is because if any error is found in the hall ticket, the candidate may not be allowed to enter the exam venue.
IBPS PO Admit Card – Points To Remember
- A copy of the photograph which was uploaded during the initial application should be pasted on the space provided for it in the IBPS admit card.
- The photograph should be self-attested by signing diagonally across.
- Cross-check all the details mentioned in the IBPS PO admit card with your original application and bring discrepancies if any to the notice of the IBPS.
- The IBPS PO admit card along with a xerox copy of identity proof has to be submitted at the examination centre on the day of the exam.
- It is advisable to get these ready well in advance.
- The institute also cross-checks the identity proof with the original document, so candidates must carry the same on exam day along with the IBPS PO hall ticket.
- Candidates must make sure that no mistakes are there in the admit card and the name and other details are same on the IBPS admit card as well as the identity proof.
Candidates should be careful during the IBPS PO registration so that the hall ticket does not have any mistakes in it.
Candidates should make proper IBPS PO Preparation for the exam to become successful and secure the coveted job of a banker.
IBPS PO – Exam Related Instructions
Based on the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, few instructions have been released by the conducting body which strictly needs to be followed at the exam venue by each candidate. These rules have been set keeping in mind the social distancing aspect for the upcoming examination.
Given below is the list of instructions mentioned in the notification:
- Different reporting time shall be allotted to different sets of candidates and they need to reach the exam venue at least 15 minutes before the reporting time
- Mapping of candidate’s roll number and lab number shall be displayed outside the exam centre and the labs shall be allotted once the admit card and Id verification is done
- Wearing of masks and gloves is mandatory for every candidate
- Candidates must also carry a transparent water bottle along with 50ml bottle of hand sanitizer to the exam venue
- A candidate must have Aarogya Setu app installed in their mobile phones and the status for each candidate shall be checked at the entry gate itself. For those who do not own a smartphone, they need to bring along a self-declaration which has been attached with the official notification along with them to the exam venue
- Temperature check shall be done at the security gate and if any candidate has temperature beyond normal, he/she may be denied entry
- Rough sheets to solve questions shall already be kept on the candidate’s desk and no extra sheet shall be provided
All the above-mentioned steps have been taken keeping social distancing and the health of the candidates in mind. These instructions need to be strictly followed by all the candidates arriving at the exam centre.
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||IBPS PO Salary|
|IBPS PO Exam Dates||IBPS PO Cut Off|
The IBPS PO 2020 recruitment has already started and candidates willing to apply for the Probationary Officer post must start their preparation for the upcoming recruitment.
For more details regarding the IBPS admit card, candidates must check this page on a regular basis.
Frequently Asked Questions on IBPS PO Admit Card
Q 1. When can a candidate download the IBPS PO admit card?
Q 2. What is the age limit for a candidate to apply for the IBPS PO exam?
Q 3. When can candidates download the IBPS PO Prelims admit card 2020?
Q 4. How to download IBPS PO Admit card?
Ans. Given below are the steps to download IBPS PO Admit card:
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click the link to download IBPS Admit card
- Enter the registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- The window open the page for the IBPS admit card
- Click the download button and get a print out of the admit card