The IBPS exam dates 2021 recruitment have been released in the official website. IBPS calendar 2021 – 2022 is published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS is the conducting and recruiting body for all bank exams related to the Public Sector Banks.
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the official IBPS Calendar 2021 on February 3, 2021. Candidates can know the tentative exam dates of Online CRP for RRBs & PSBs 2021-22 further below in this article.
- Candidates must note that the IBPS exams 2021 may be conducted through the National Recruitment Agency (NRA). Thus, any details regarding the syllabus or selection process shall be announced by the conducting body once an official announcement is made. Aspirants can refer to the registration details given below, as mentioned in the IBPS Calendar PDF 2021:
Table of Contents:
For details on upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
|With the release of IBPS Calendar 2021, aspirants across the country must start their preparation now and ace the upcoming IBPS exam.
Refer to the links given below for preparation:
IBPS Calendar 2021-2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS calendar 2021. Candidates who are willing to apply for the upcoming IBPS exams can refer to the important dates given below as per the IBPS Calendar 2021.
Given below are the IBPS exam dates for the Regional Rural Bank recruitment as per the official calendar 2021:
|IBPS Calendar 2021 – 2022|
|IBPS Exam Dates 2021 for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II & III and IBPS RRB Office Assistant|
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I & Office Assistant:
August 1, 2021
August 7, 2021
August 8, 2021
August 14, 2021
August 21, 2021
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III: September 25, 2021|
|Mains Examination||Officer Scale I: September 25, 2021
Office Assistants: October 3, 2021
Given below are the IBPS exam dates for IBPS PO, SO & Clerk based on the IBPS Calendar 2021:
|IBPS Calendar 2021|
|IBPS Exam Dates 2021 for IBPS PO, SO & Clerk|
|Probationary Officer||Specialist Officer||Clerk|
|Preliminary Exam||October 9, 2021
October 10, 2021
October 16, 2021
October 17, 2021
|December 18, 2021
December 26, 2021
|August 28, 2021
August 29, 2021
September 4, 2021
September 5, 2021
|Mains Exam||November 27, 2021||January 30, 2022||October 31, 2021|
Candidates are advised to visit the official site of IBPS for any update regarding the notification for IBPS exam. Aspirants must keep themselves updated with any change in the IBPS exam date and check this page regularly.
IBPS PO Exam Date
The IBPS PO exam for selection of Probationary Officers in Public Sector Banks is usually held between September to December. The IBPS PO exam date 2021 have been released in the official calendar released by IBPS on February 3, 2021.
The IBPS PO Exam is conducted to recruit Probationary Officer in the Public Sector Banks.
Candidates aspiring to apply for the upcoming IBPS PO exam can refer to the important IBPS PO Exam dates given below. IBPS Exam dates for the PO Exam is as follows:
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS PO Exam Date 2021 (Tentative)||IBPS PO Exam Date 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||August 2021||September 22, 2020|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam||October 9, 2021||October 3, 2020|
|October 10, 2021||October 10, 2020|
|October 16, 2021||October 11, 2020|
|October 17, 2021||January 6, 2021|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||Ocotber 2021||January 14, 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||November 2021||January 25, 2021|
|IBPS PO Main Exam||November 27, 2021||February 4, 2021|
|IBPS PO Main Result||December 2021||February 2021|
|IBPS PO Final Result||February/March 2022||April 2021|
IBPS PO Exam date- Salient Points
- The IBPS interview for PO exam is conducted in January every year.
- Candidates should be updated on the exact IBPS exam dates for PO Exam through the official website.
For more information regarding the IBPS PO exam dates, candidates can visit the linked article.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection decides the IBPS Exam date for the Clerk Exam.
The IBPS Clerk Exam is usually conducted in December and January every year.
Exam dates for the IBPS Clerk 2020 and 2021 are as follows:
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2021||IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Prelims Admit Card||July 2021||November 18, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||August 28. 2021||December 5, 2020|
|August 29, 2021||December 12, 2020|
|September 4, 2021||December 13, 2020|
|September 5, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result||September 2021||To Be Notified Later|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card||October 2021||February 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam||October 31, 2021||February 28, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Result||December 2021||To Be Notified Later|
IBPS Exam date for Clerk Exam- Important Pointer
- There is no interview in the IBPS clerical exam process.
- The results of the mains exam are used to draw up a merit list of successful candidates who are then asked to join service before March every year.
Aspirants can get the detailed clerical cadre exam schedule at the IBPS Clerk exam dates page.
Candidates preparing for the exams can refer to the detailed section-wise bank exam syllabus at the linked article.
IBPS SO Exam Date
The IBPS SO Exam date usually falls in the month of December every year.
Various Public Sector Banks participate in the IBPS SO exam, which is conducted to recruit Specialist Officer.
The IBPS SO Exam dates as per the official calendar are as follows:
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS SO Exam Date 2021||IBPS SO Exam Date 2020|
|IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card||November 2021||December 9, 2020|
|IBPS SO Preliminary Exam||December 18, 2021||December 26, 2020|
|December 28, 2021||December 27, 2020|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result||December 2021||January 6, 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Admit Card||January 2022||January 2021|
|IBPS SO Main Exam||January 30, 2022||January 24, 2021|
|IBPS SO Main Exam Result||February 2022||February 2021 (tentative)|
|IBPS SO Final Result||April 2022||April 2021 (tentative)|
IBPS SO Exam Date- Important Pointers
- The IBPS SO Notification for this exam is published on the official website.
- Tentatively, the IBPS SO interview will be held in the month of February 2022 for CRP Specialist Officer XI.
IBPS RRB Exam Date
The IBPS RRB Exam dates are already published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in the annual Exam Calendar.
Candidates can visit the IBPS RRB Notification page to get all the relevant data about the recruitment procedure for Regional Rural Bank exam.
The table below, mentions the IBPS RRB exam dates 2020 and 2021:
|IBPS RRB Exam||IBPS RRB Posts||IBPS RRB Exam dates 2021||IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2020|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Exam||Officer Scale I and Office Assistants||August 1, 2021||Phase I: September 19, 20 & 26, 2020
Officer Scale I – December 31, 2020
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – January 2/ January 4, 2021
|August 7, 2021|
|August 8, 2021|
|August 14, 2021|
|August 21, 2021|
|IBPS RRB Single Exam||Officers Scale II & III||September 25, 2021||October 18, 2020|
|IBPS RRB Main Exam||Officer Scale I
|September 25, 2021
October 3, 2021
|January 31, 2021
February 20, 2021
IBPS RRB Exam dates- Important Pointers
- The IBPS RRB interview for officers is mostly held between November and January every year.
- There is no Interview for the IBPS RRB Office Assistants, so they are mostly called to join the service earlier than the Officer cadre candidates.
- Candidates are supposed to apply for these examinations only through the IBPS website.
- The basic guidelines for photographs, signatures and supporting documents are given in the IBPS Notification that is published for each examination.
Other IBPS exam dates related links:
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS Clerk Result||IBPS Clerk Cut Off|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Syllabus||Bank Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||Bank PO||IBPS Syllabus|
With the release of IBPS calendar 2021, candidates must now prepare themselves for the upcoming IBPS recruitment as well and can check the important exam dates in the IBPS Calendar PDF given below:
IBPS Calendar 2021:- Download PDF Here
Frequently Asked Questions for IBPS Exam Dates
Q 1. Is it important to get 60% in Graduation to apply for the IBPS exams?
Q 2. What is the IBPS Pre Exam Training?
Q 3. Which are the best books to prepare for the IBPS exams?
Ans. Given below is a list of books that candidates can consider to prepare for the IBPS exams:
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
- Wren & Martin for English Grammar
- Pratiyogita Darpan (Monthly Edition)