The IBPS Previous Year Question Paper PDFs with solutions are available here to practice for IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk examination. The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS exam for various posts. Lakhs of candidates apply for the IBPS exams each year. Attempting IBPS question papers of previous years will help candidates get a better idea about the actual exam and the level of the exam.
The IBPS question paper for preliminary examinations comprises three sections: Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative aptitude. The IBPS previous year question papers by BYJU’S are given for the three above-mentioned sections separately.
Since the IBPS exams for the year 2021 are all set to be conducted. Candidates must attempt the IBPS previous year question papers, mock tests, and practice papers to analyze their preparation and also get an idea about the exact exam pattern.
The exams conducted by IBPS are as mentioned below:
- IBPS Probationary Officer
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- IBPS RRB Exam
The exam pattern for all three posts is almost the same and candidates applying for any of the posts can attempt for these previous year papers.
|IBPS PO Mock Test||IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
|IBPS SO Mock Test||IBPS RRB Previous Year Paper|
|IBPS RRB Mock Test||Bank Exams|
|Government Exams After 12th||List Of Government Schemes|
IBPS Previous Year Question Paper
Attempting IBPS Previous year question paper will help candidates in multiple ways:
- Solving IBPS previous year question papers will help candidates get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Since the IBPS exams are all about time management, aspirants must try solving the previous year papers in the stipulated time for a better evaluation of their performance.
- Solving the IBPS question papers will also be helpful in apprehending the strengths and weaknesses in the paper and candidates can start preparing accordingly.
- IBPS previous year question papers will also let an aspirant revise and prepare for the exams and improve accordingly for the actual exam.
- Since there is negative marking for wrong questions, candidates must avoid attempting questions wrongly. This can be practiced with the IBPS previous year question papers.
For a detailed section-wise bank exam syllabus, candidates can visit the linked article.
IBPS Exam Pattern
The IBPS exam is conducted in three stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS exam pattern for prelims examination for PO, SO and the clerk exam is the same.
The IBPS Preliminary exam pattern is given in brief below:
|IBPS Prelims Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Verbal Ability||30||30||20 minutes|
Candidates can visit IBPS exams page for any more information regarding the exams conducted by IBPS.