The IBPS PO 2023 Exam will be held by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to select qualified candidates for the position of Probationary Officer in various public sector banks in India. The IBPS PO exam has been held annually since 2011, and the 13th edition will take place in 2023. The 11 public sector banks will choose candidates for the IBPS CRP PO/MT CRP-XII.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO exam. Lakhs of candidates appear for the IBPS PO exam every year. For the recruitment of Probability Officers (PO) in various public sector banks, IBPS will release the comprehensive IBPS PO Notification PDF in August/September 2023 at the official website of the IBPS. The IBPS PO exam is exclusively offered in the online mode and is administered in a number of locations across India. The preliminary examination for IBPS PO 2023 is scheduled for the 23rd, 30th of September & 1st of October 2023.
The IBPS PO Free Mock Tests will help candidates apprehend their performance and also understand the type of questions asked in the IBPS PO exams. Candidates who regularly take IBPS PO Online Mock Tests and prepare themselves for the actual face-off stand to outshine the competition. For more information regarding IBPS exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
IBPS PO Free Mock Tests
The IBPS PO test is divided into two parts: the preliminary and mains rounds. The prelims is qualifying in nature. Only those applicants are called for the interview who successfully complete the online Mains exam. The final candidates chosen following the interview process are given the position of Probationary Officer in various public sector banks. The IBPS PO Mains test is scheduled for 5th November 2023. Therefore, now is the ideal time to begin preparing for the most sought-after banking profile in the nation. The IBPS PO Test series includes in-depth solutions and analysis to help you learn all the topics and key ideas. Mock exams can give you an exam-like experience while teaching you how to correctly answer challenging questions.
Why take IBPS PO Online Mock Tests?
- IBPS PO Free Mock Tests help candidates to ascertain the difficulty level of the actual exam.
- Section-wise IBPS PO online mock tests are in line with the latest IBPS PO Syllabus and help to revise and practise the whole syllabus.
- Candidates gain clarity of IBPS PO exam pattern and scope of questions by regularly solving IBPS PO sample papers.
- Candidates by taking the free online mock test for IBPS PO identify the particular topics they are weak at and need improvement.
- IBPS PO Prelims mock tests and IBPS PO Mains mock tests help to identify the gaps in test-taking strategies like speed, time management, question selection, and accuracy.
- To best analyse the preparation level free IBPS PO online mock tests by BYJU’S gives individual scores. This analysis gives an idea of the effort candidates need to put in to score a good rank in the final exam.
- IBPS PO Practice papers help develop strategies to take the exam with minimum negative attempts and maximum accuracy.
- Aspirants can check the IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern given below for reference.
|Also, refer to the links given below and ace the upcoming IBPS PO 2023 exam:|
Advantages of Taking IBPS Mock Tests
- Give real-time exam experience: Taking the mock tests helps the candidates to remain calm in the final exam. Mock tests help to give better exposure to exam-like questions.
- Effective Time Management: Candidates can manage their time properly by taking timed mock exams that will allow them to attempt questions within a specific window of time.
- Helps to highlight weaker sections via a detailed analysis report: Mock tests are very useful if their analysis is done thoroughly. They help to identify the weak areas and mistakes which are repeated regularly.
- Concept Retention: By using the mock test series for IBPS PO, candidates can keep the concepts fresh in their minds for a protracted period of time. Candidates can improve their performance in the exam by repeatedly practising the IBPS PO mock tests, which helps them retain the topics. Usually taking mock tests are the best way to revise topics.
- Elevate Score: Candidates can raise their scores by taking the IBPS PO exam series, which will assist in identifying any preparation gaps. Knowing where they fall short in their preparation will enable applicants to focus on improving those areas, ultimately leading to higher marks.
IBPS PO Mock Test is one of the most useful ways of preparing for the IBPS PO. The IBPS PO exam notification for the year 2023 is yet to be released and candidates must start their revision by solving the Free IBPS PO Online Test Series and Practice Papers for better results.
Before moving on to the IPS PO Free Mock Test, let us go through the exam dates and exam pattern of the IBPS PO.
|Bank Exam Syllabus||IBPS PO Application Form|
|IBPS PO salary||IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis||IBPS Selection Process|
IBPS PO Exam Dates
The IBPS PO exam dates are announced in the official notification released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. So, candidates must also pull up their socks and start their revision for the Prelims and Mains exam. Some important dates for the IBPS Exam are as follows:
|IBPS PO Exam Date 2023|
|Official Notification||August 2023 (tentative)|
|Prelims Exam||September 23, 2023
September 30, 2023
October 1, 2023
|Prelims Result||October – November 2023(Expected)|
|Mains Exam||November 5, 2023|
|Mains Result||December 2023 (Expected)|
|Interview||January/February 2024 (Expected)|
|Final Result||April 2024 (Expected)|
Aspirants can visit the IBPS PO Exam Dates page and get a detailed schedule for the upcoming and previous year’s Probationary Officer recruitment.
For information on IBPS exam dates for other posts, candidates can visit the linked article.
Assess your preparation with IBPS PO sample papers or model questions covering all sections of the syllabus aligned with the IBPS PO previous years’ question papers.
To download SBI PO mock tests candidates can visit the linked article.
IBPS PO Mock Test Related Links
|IBPS PO Preparation||IBPS PO Result|
|IBPS PO notification||IBPS PO Prelims|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Eligibility|
|IBPS PO Interview Tips||IBPS PO Mains|
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Paper Pattern
The IBPS PO Prelims exam pattern comprises Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language section. The highlights of the IBPS PO prelims exam pattern is as mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
For complete details on IBPS PO Exam Pattern, refer to the linked article. It is important to take IBPS PO online mock tests regularly to score well on the exam.
Candidates are advised to also check IBPS PO Syllabus in detail in the linked article.
IBPS PO Prelim Mock Tests
The IBPS PO Pre Mock Tests are finely curated to help candidates prepare for the IBPS PO examination. The questions given in the free IBPS PO online test series are the most/highly expected questions asked in the actual IBPS Probationary Officer exam.
The IBPS PO Pre Mock Tests are meticulously designed keeping the following factors in mind:
- IBPS PO previous year trends
- The Latest IBPS PO Exam pattern
- Changes in the IBPS PO exam pattern over the years
- Full coverage of IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO online test series for Free Mock Tests provided by BYJU’S contains 25 questions of each section. The free IBPS PO sample papers come along with the answers and detailed solutions to each question. Visit the following links for the IBPS PO Mock Test with answers.
In the above links, candidates will find the IBPS PO Mock Test with answers pdf. Questions in IBPS PO Prelims free online mock tests and IBPS Mains mock tests are as per the difficulty level, paper pattern, and scope of questions asked in the IBPS PO exam.
The IBPS PO Prelims PO Prelims Mock Test helps to practice, revise, analyse and improve performance to outdistance the competitors in the IBPS PO examination. Candidates preparing for IBPS PO exams are suggested to take Free IBPS PO Online Mock Tests provided by BYJU’S for complete preparation and practice of their exams.
Candidates can download the IBPS PO Previous Year Question Paper at the linked article.
For information on Bank PO exams, kindly check the page linked here.
Solving an online quiz along with the IBPS PO sample papers will also prove to be very helpful for aspirants.
Candidates can solve online bank quizzes by BYJU’S comprising 25 questions each based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
How To Prepare for IBPS PO Exam using Mock Tests?
In order to help students pass the exam in one attempt, we’ve included a few suggestions on how to prepare for the IBPS PO Exam.
- Create a study schedule for the IBPS PO exam by focusing on the important areas. Aspirants won’t advance any further if they spend the whole day attempting to figure out the same problems or studying the same subject.
- Make the weak areas a major focus of most of your study time. Start each day with the daily plan, and at the end of each session, make sure to revise the topic as well. Aspirants will retain the information and lessons better this way.
- Take the sectional mock test of the topic/ subject you complete revising. The attempt in the mock test will help the aspirants if they have understood the topic or need more practice.
- Revision is one of the most crucial steps to be followed. This will assist candidates in remembering the formulas, logic, and strategies they have already mastered. Write down the key concepts and formulas for a quick review.
- Mock tests are the best sources to prepare for a competitive exam. Understand which section or topic needs the most attention, and which areas are strong. Taking more mock tests will from the areas which are weak, help to attempt those questions better..
- Attempting a mock test alone will not suffice the purpose. Devoting enough time to analyse each question to understand what went wrong and why you chose a particular option, will decide how much you have gained from the mock tests.
- Mock tests help in time management. To increase the final grade, manage the time effectively. Give enough time to the sections one finds the most challenging and give the stronger areas a lot of time.
- Attempting mock tests will help the aspirants to overcome the fear of the examination on the day of the exam.
Candidates are advised to keep checking the IBPS PO Free Mock Tests page as these will be updated regularly.
|IBPS Mock Tests||IBPS SO Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Mock Test||IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
For more details on Upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
Candidates must regularly check this page to get new IBPS PO Online Mock tests on a daily basis.
Frequently Asked Question – IBPS PO Free Online Mock Tests
Q.1. Does BYJU’S provide solutions to IBPS PO Free Mock Tests?
Q.2. Can I attempt the IBPS PO Online Test series offline also?
Q.3. Can I retake the IBPS PO practice papers to improve my score?
Q.4. Is the IBPS PO practice paper prepared based on the actual exam?
Q.5. Why should I choose BYJU’S IBPS PO online test series?
Q 6. How can I choose the right IBPS PO Sample Papers?
Ans. The digital resource can help you find out various IBPS PO free online mock tests or sample papers, but you must clarify which will be good enough to help improve your quality of performance in the IBPS PO 2023 exam. Here the parameters to choose the right IBPS PO sample papers or online test series:
- Firstly, ensure the IBPS PO mock tests are aligned with the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
- The level of questions included in the IBPS PO practice papers must be moderate.
- The free mock tests for IBPS PO must have standardised and unique questions.
- The IBPS PO practice papers must be easily accessible without any technical issues.
- The analysis report of the IBPS PO Online Test Series must give clarity on weaknesses and strengths with regard to the IBPS PO Syllabus.