The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS PO exam. Lakhs of candidates appear for IBPS PO exam every year. Candidates who regularly take IBPS PO Mock Test and prepare themselves for the actual face-off stand to outshine the competition.
Candidates preparing for IBPS PO exams are suggested to take IBPS PO Free Mock Test provided by BYJU’s for complete preparation and practice of their exams.
IBPS PO Prelims 2019 Exam Date: October 12, 13, 19 & 20, 2019
Assess your preparation with IBPS model questions covering all sections of the syllabus modelled on the previous years’ question papers.
IBPS PO test series for online mock provided by BYJU’s contains 25 questions of each section along with the answers.
IBPS PO Mock Test Related Links
Aspirants can find the details of other Bank Exams at the linked article.
Questions in IBPS PO Prelims mock test and IBPS Mains mock test are as per the difficulty level, paper pattern and scope of questions asked in IBPS PO exam.
Candidates are advised to keep checking IBPS PO Free Mock Test page as these will be updated regularly.
IBPS PO Free Mock Test
Why take IBPS PO Mock Test?
- IBPS PO Free Mock Test helps candidates to ascertain the difficulty level of the actual exam.
- Section-wise IBPS PO Free Mock Test helps to revise and practise the whole syllabus.
- Candidates gain clarity of IBPS PO exam paper pattern and scope of questions by regularly solving IBPS PO test series.
- Candidates by taking the free online mock test for IBPS PO identify the particular topics they are weak at and need improvement.
- IBPS PO Prelims mock test and IBPS PO Mains mock test helps to identify the gaps in test-taking strategy like speed, time management, question selection and accuracy.
- To best analyse the preparation level IBPS PO free mock test by BYJU’s gives individual scores. This analysis gives an idea of the effort candidates need to put in to score good rank in the final exam. It helps developing strategies to take the exam with minimum negative attempts and maximum accuracy.
- Aspirants can check the IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern given below for reference.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Paper Pattern
The IBPS PO Prelims exam pattern comprises Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language section. The highlights of IBPS PO prelims exam pattern is as mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
It is important to take IBPS PO Mock Test regularly to score well in the exam. IBPS PO mock test series helps to practise, revise, analyse and improve performance to outdistance the competitors in IBPS PO examination.