The IBPS exam notification will be released shortly. The institute has conducted the application process online since the inception of the exam. The application process is relatively simple. However, once the Registration ID and password have been generated, candidates should fill the rest of the application before the IBPS form last date announced in the notification. In this article, we will discuss how to fill the IBPS PO Application form.
IBPS PO Online Form
The IBPS PO online form consists of five parts, which are to be filled in sequence. Here is a brief overview of the bank PO online application process:
- Step 1: On the official website of the IBPS, navigate to the CRP PO/MT page and click on the button for new registration.
- Step 2: Read the instructions on the pop up that follows and close it. It will lead you to a page with Part 1 of the application form for basic details.
- Step 3: Fill in the details in the relevant field and click on save and next
- Step 4: Note down the provisional registration number and password generated by the website after the last step. The same information is also sent via email by the institute.
- Step 5: Upload the photograph and signatures. The size and clarity requirements are stated on the website as follows:
- Only passport size photographs of 4.5 by 3.5 cm or 200 by 230 pixels in a light background are allowed.
- The file should not be smaller than 20 kb or larger than 30 kb.
- Face and eyes should be clearly visible and no headgear except religious symbols are allowed.
- Signature should not be in capitals and should be on white paper with black ink.
- The signature file should be less than 140 by 60 pixels and of 20 kb or less size.
- The same signature should be used during all subsequent steps in the examination.
- Step 6: Fill in the details of your education and experience on the next page. This page would also have the option for filling in the category for which you are applying.
- Step 7: Select the preference order of banks on the next page and move on to the preview page. This page would also ask you to opt for Pre-Examination training and indicate if any legal action has been taken against you in a court of law.
- Step 8: After reviewing all the information and correcting mistakes if any, make the payment on the next page. The examination fee is Rs. 600 for general category and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates.
These are the basic steps for filling the form for the IBPS PO exam. Candidates should have all the supporting documents ready by the time they apply for the exam as the institute may ask for documentation even before the exam in some cases. Usually documents except for identity, photograph and signature are verified during the interview.
Candidates should have prepared a major portion of the syllabus by the time the application process is complete. This would give them ample time for revision before the exam. BYJU’S has developed focussed study material for bank examinations which aspirants can use and become successful in the bank PO exam.
To know more about bank exams, check out: