The IBPS PO Application Form is usually made available on the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The IBPS PO Apply Online procedure begins once the official notification for the exam releases.
Latest Update: IBPS PO Application Form released for the 2020 recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online for the 1417 vacancies released between August 5th to August 26th, 2020 on the official IBPS website (https://www.ibps.in/).
To know any further about the Probationary Officer/Management Trainee exam, candidates can check the IBPS PO notification at the linked article and get details about the participating banks, vacancies, salary, eligibility, etc.
Given below is the direct link for the IBPS PO Apply Online procedure:
IBPS PO Online Registration 2020 – Direct Link (https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo10jul20/)
Aspirants can explore more about the IBPS PO exam 2020, at the linked article.
The Institute has been conducting the IBPS PO exam since the inception of the exam. Earlier the IBPS PO apply online process and examination were conducted offline but now both the procedures are conducted online.
The application process for the IBPS exam is relatively simple and candidates interested for IBPS PO Apply Online must keep themselves updated with the latest recruitment details.
The IBPS PO online application 2020 has already started and aspirants interested in participating in the recruitment must start their preparation for the exam.
|Free Online IBPS PO Mock Test just a click away!
Ace the upcoming IBPS PO exam with the help of links mentioned below:
In this article, the relevant details related to the IBPS PO Application form is covered.
Candidates can check important details related to the Upcoming Bank Exams, by referring to the linked article.
IBPS PO Application Form
The first step of the IBPS PO apply online procedure is filling the Probationary Officers application form. Information including the candidate’s personal information, educational degree and contact details are all asked in the PO Application form.
Given below are the important IBPS PO 2020 dates for the reference of candidates:
|IBPS PO Exam 2020|
|IBPS PO Apply Online||August 5, 2020 to August 26, 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam||October 3, October 10 & October 11, 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam||November 28, 2020|
For the detailed exam schedule, candidates can visit the IBPS PO exam dates page.
Candidates can check the IBPS exam dates for the different IBPS exams, based on the IBPS exam calendar 2020, at the linked article.
IBPS PO Apply Online
The IBPS PO online application is a simple procedure and candidates must make sure that the IBPS PO online application procedure is completed systematically as no discrepancy is acknowledged by the conducting body.
The IBPS PO online form consists of five parts, which are to be filled in sequence. Given below are the steps that will help candidates in the IBPS PO Apply Online procedure.
The important steps to follow while filling the IBPS PO Application Form:
1. Go to the official website of the IBPS(www.ibps.in)
2. Navigate to the CRP PO/MT page and click on the button for new IBPS PO Registration.
3. Read the instructions on the pop up that follows and close it.
4. It will lead you to a page with Part 1 of the IBPS PO application form for basic details.
5. Fill in the details in the relevant field and click on save and next
6. Note down the provisional registration number and password generated by the website after the last step. The same information is also sent via email by the institute.
7. Upload the photograph and necessary signatures.
The size and clarity requirements are stated on the website as follows:
- Only passport size photographs of 4.5 by 3.5 cm or 200 by 230 pixels in a light background are allowed.
- The file should not be smaller than 20 kb or larger than 30 kb.
- Face and eyes should be clearly visible and no headgear except religious symbols are allowed.
- Signature should not be in capitals and should be on white paper with black ink.
- The signature file should be less than 140 by 60 pixels and of 20 kb or less size.
- The same signature should be used during all subsequent steps in the examination.
8. Fill in the details of your education and experience on the next page. This page would also have the option for filling in the category for which you are applying.
9. Select the preference order of banks on the next page and move on to the preview page. This page would also ask you to opt for Pre-Examination training and indicate if any legal action has been taken against you in a court of law.
11. Candidates need to also upload a scanned image of their left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration. The declaration must be written by the candidates themselves stating:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application
form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
12. The next step is reviewing all the information and correcting mistakes if any in the IBPS PO application form, and the final step is making the payment on the next page.
Once the IBPS PO application fee is paid, the online application process is complete.
These are the basic steps for filling the form for the IBPS PO exam.
IBPS PO Application Process- Salient Points
Aspirants must keep the below-mentioned points in mind while the IBPS PO apply online procedure is in progress:
- Candidates should have all the supporting documents ready before initiating the IBPS PO registration process
- Usually, documents except for identity, photograph and signature are verified during the interview.
- Candidates should have prepared a major portion of the IBPS PO syllabus by the time the IBPS PO registration starts.
- Candidates should try and avoid any sort of mistakes during the IBPS PO application form filling process.
- The examination fee is Rs. 850 for general category and Rs. 175 for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates.
BYJU’S has developed focussed study material for bank examinations which aspirants can use and become successful in the IBPS PO exam.
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Admit Card|
|IBPS PO Books||IBPS PO Eligibility|
|IBPS PO Exam Dates||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|
Frequently Asked Questions on IBPS PO Application Form
Q 1. What documents are required to be uploaded in the IBPS PO Apply Online Form?
Q 2. Is there an offline mode to fill in the IBPS PO Application form?
Q 3. What preparation tips must be followed to prepare for the IBPS PO exam?
Ans. Given below are a few tips that candidates can follow while preparing for the IBPS PO exam:
- Plan a strategy and a systematic time table while preparing for the exam
- Make sure you solve mock tests, practise papers and previous year question papers on a daily basis
- Time management plays a very important role. So practise hard to solve more questions in a shorter period of time
- Look for tricks and short cuts while solving questions. This will help save time
Candidates can refer to the IBPS PO preparation tips given at the linked article to prepare themselves well for the exam.