The IBPS PO Application Form is usually made available on the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
The IBPS Probation Officer (PO) registration details will be notified shortly by the conducting board.
The institute has conducted the IBPS PO Application process online since the inception of the exam.
The application process for the IBPS exam is relatively simple.
In this article, the relevant details related to the IBPS PO Application form is covered.
For detailed information on other Bank exams, refer to the linked article.
Candidates can check important details related to the Upcoming Bank Exams, by referring to the linked article.
The important IBPS PO exam dates are given below:
IBPS PO Exam dates
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date
12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019
IBPS PO Mains Exam Date
November 30, 2019
IBPS PO Online Form
The IBPS PO online form consists of five parts, which are to be filled in sequence.
The important steps to follow while filling the IBPS PO Application Form:
1. Go to the official website of the IBPS(www.ibps.in)
2. Navigate to the CRP PO/MT page and click on the button for new IBPS PO Registration.
3. Read the instructions on the pop up that follows and close it.
4. It will lead you to a page with Part 1 of the IBPS PO application form for basic details.
5. Fill in the details in the relevant field and click on save and next
6. Note down the provisional registration number and password generated by the website after the last step. The same information is also sent via email by the institute.
7. Upload the photograph and necessary signatures.
The size and clarity requirements are stated on the website as follows:
- Only passport size photographs of 4.5 by 3.5 cm or 200 by 230 pixels in a light background are allowed.
- The file should not be smaller than 20 kb or larger than 30 kb.
- Face and eyes should be clearly visible and no headgear except religious symbols are allowed.
- Signature should not be in capitals and should be on white paper with black ink.
- The signature file should be less than 140 by 60 pixels and of 20 kb or less size.
- The same signature should be used during all subsequent steps in the examination.
8. Fill in the details of your education and experience on the next page. This page would also have the option for filling in the category for which you are applying.
9. Select the preference order of banks on the next page and move on to the preview page. This page would also ask you to opt for Pre-Examination training and indicate if any legal action has been taken against you in a court of law.
10. After reviewing all the information and correcting mistakes if any in the IBPS PO application form, make the payment on the next page.
These are the basic steps for filling the form for the IBPS PO exam.
IBPS PO Application Process- Salient Points
- Candidates should have all the supporting documents ready before initiating the IBPS PO registration process
- Usually, documents except for identity, photograph and signature are verified during the interview.
- Candidates should have prepared a major portion of the IBPS PO syllabus by the time the IBPS PO registration starts.
- Candidates should try and avoid any sort of mistakes during the IBPS PO application form filling process.
- The examination fee is Rs. 600 for general category and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates.
BYJU’S has developed focussed study material for bank examinations which aspirants can use and become successful in the IBPS PO exam.