The IBPS Clerk Admit Card related details are released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
The IBPS Clerk admit card 2020 shall be released 10 to 15 days prior to the date of examination. This admit card acts as proof that a candidate has filled in the application form and his/her candidature has been accepted.
Latest Update: With the release of the official IBPS Clerk notification 2020, a set of specific rules have been mentioned in the notification. These strictly need to be followed by each candidate at the exam venue. Aspirants can click on IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Points to Remember, for information regarding the same.
|Table of Contents:|
Once the application process is complete, the conducted body releases the Prelims and Mains admit card on the official IBPS website. Candidates who are willing to know more about the clerical cadre examination can visit the IBPS Clerk page and get all the relevant details about the exam.
This article discusses the IBPS Clerk admit card in detail, along with its components, steps to download it and important admit card release dates for both prelims and mains examination.
For detailed information on upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
|Prepared for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam? Analyse your performance and take Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test Now!
Also, refer to the links given below and enhance your preparation and performance level:
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Once the IBPS clerk admit card is released candidates can download it from the official website of IBPS. IBPS releases the dates between which the IBPS Clerk admit card download is accessible.
The important steps related to the IBPS Clerk Admit Card download are given below:
- Got to the IBPS official website.
- Click on the IBPS Official Link to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Prelims, Mains as mentioned on the page.
- Provide your registration number or roll number in the appropriate box as given in that link.
- Now, enter your password provided during your IBPS Clerk online application form submission or your date of birth (DOB) details.
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ button
- Your IBPS Clerk Admit Card will be displayed on the screen for download and print out.
Given below are a few links which may help candidates know more about the IBPS Clerk exam:
|IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus||IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Books||IBPS Clerk Online Form|
|IBPS Clerk Result||IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Preparation|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Prelims
The IBPS Clerk Admit card or call letter for the Preliminary exam needs to be carried to the examination centre. Hence, candidates must make sure that they IBPS Clerk admit card downloaded copy is kept with them well in advance to the date of examination.
Candidates need to reach the exam centre along with their passport size photograph, Identity proof and its xerox copy. The IBPS Clerk admit card along with the copy of Identity proof is submitted at the exam centre for the future reference of the conducting body.
For more information regarding the IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus, candidates can visit the linked article and get the relevant details.
Given below are the important IBPS Clerk admit card dates for the 2020 recruitment along with the 2019 recruitment for the reference of candidates:
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card Dates|
|Phase of Examination||Year|
|Pre- Exam Training||November 17, 2020||November 2019|
|Preliminary Exam||November 18, 2020||November 26, 2020|
To get the detailed exam schedule, candidates can check the IBPS Clerk exam dates page and start their preparation accordingly.
Aspirants interested in joining the clerical cadre of any of the IBPS participating banks can check the IBPS Clerk salary at the linked article.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Mains
The IBPS Clerk Mains admit card has the same format as the prelims admit card and carry the same information.
The only change is in the name of the examination which states “Call letter for the online main examination” instead of “preliminary online examination” in the subject line and the centre of examination along with the exam date and reporting time.
Given below are the IBPS Clerk admit card dates for the mains phase of examination for the upcoming recruitment along with 2019 admit card release date for your reference:
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Date|
|Year||Mains Admit Card Release Date|
|2020||January 12, 2021|
|2019||January 7, 2020|
Apart from the clerical cadre exam, there are various other posts for which IBPS Conducts examination. Aspirants can check the exam schedule for other posts at the IBPS exam dates page.
Candidates can explore the job profile, responsibilities and exam details of other Bank Clerk exams at the linked article.
Components of IBPS Clerk Admit Card – Prelims and Mains
There are a lot of details mentioned in the IBPS Clerk prelims and mains admit card which is mentioned for the candidate’s reference and assistance. Given below is the list of components mentioned in the IBPS Clerk admit card:
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- The centre of examination allotted to the candidate
- Roll Number/Registration number of candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Post for which the candidate has applied
- Stage of Examination (Prelims/ Mains)
- Blank spaces for candidate’s signature, thumb impression and Invigilator’s signature (To be taken at the exam venue)
- Set of rules and regulations which need to be mandatorily followed at the exam centre
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis||IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||IBPS Clerk Score Card|
|IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure||IBPS Clerk Cut Off|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Pre-exam Training
For the CRP Clerk X recruitment, the pre-exam training shall only be conducted if the situation permits and if it is safe to conduct it.
The Pre-exam training is open to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities.
This Pre-Exam Training for IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted every year one week before the IBPS clerk Prelims Examination commencement.
It must be noted that if an admit card is issued to the candidate, it does not mean that the candidate is eligible for employment as a clerk.
IBPS clerk eligibility is checked in detail during joining when the candidate must show all supporting documents.
Since the competition is very high, candidates should prepare thoroughly using good study material and previous years’ papers.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Points to Remember
Considering the current COVID situation in the country, the conducting body has released a set of rules which mandatorily need to be followed by each candidate reaching the exam venue.
Applicants need to strictly follow the below-mentioned social distancing norms:
- Candidates need to strictly reach the exam venue during the time slot allotted to them
- The mapping of system number/ hall number at the exam venue will not be displayed at the entrance
- Candidates will be informed about the same when they enter the exam venue
- Wearing of the mask is compulsory
- A transparent water bottle and a 50ml hand sanitizer needs to be carried along
- No sharing of personal belongings like pen or pencil is allowed
- Candidate must have Arogya Setu app installed in their mobile phones. In case, a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she can fill the self-declaration form given in the official notification
- The temperature of each candidate will be taken at the exam venue. If any candidate is observed to have flu-like symptoms, then they may be denied entry to the examination hall
All these things have to be mandatorily followed by the candidates reaching the examination centre.
Frequently Asked Questions on IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Q 1. When is the IBPS Clerk Admit Card released?
Q 2. Which subjects are included in the IBPS Clerk syllabus?
Q 3. How to download IBPS Clerk Admit card 2020?
Ans. Given below are the steps to download IBPS Clerk admit card:
- Visit the official IBPS site
- Click on the IBPS Clerk admit card link
- Enter the registration number/roll number and the date of birth/password
- The admit card page opens. Candidates can download the IBPS clerk admit card