IBPS Clerk Mock Test is one of the most useful ways of preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam. The IBPS Clerk exam 2020 is round the corner and candidates must solve the IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test Series and Practice Papers for better results.
For detailed information on upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS by introducing sectional time limit has increased the difficulty level of IBPS Clerk exam. IBPS Clerk Mock tests are what you need to ace the most sought-after banking exam in India.
Without proper preparation, it is tough to crack IBPS Clerk Exam. Hence, to make IBPS clerk preparation a smooth ride for candidates, BYJU’s has brought free IBPS Clerk Online Test Series.
Candidates can examine their preparation with IBPS Clerk sample papers covering all sections of the syllabus along the same lines of the IBPS Clerk previous years’ question papers.
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2020
The Official Notification of IBPS Clerk 2020 exam is yet to be announced by the conducting body. For now, IBPS Clerk 2019 examination is under the process.
Important IBPS Clerk 2020 exam dates:
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 12, 2020|
|December 13, 2020|
|December 19, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam||January 24, 2021|
The IBPS Clerk Notification for the year 2019-2020 released on September 12th, 2019. IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2019 was scheduled on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th December 2019 while, the IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-20 was scheduled to be conducted on January 19, 2020.
For information on other IBPS exam dates, visit the linked page.
IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test Related Links
BYJU’s IBPS Clerk online test series for free IBPS Clerk mock contains section-wise papers having 25 questions in each section. Also, answers and methods to solve the question are available in the free online mock tests for IBPS Clerk.
Questions asked in IBPS Clerk online test series matches the type of questions, difficulty level, and paper pattern asked in IBPS Clerk exam. Candidates can refer IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers for their preparation.
For regular practise and revision of the whole syllabus, you can find new online mock tests for IBPS Clerk updated regularly. Therefore, Keep checking IBPS Clerk Mock Tests for complete preparation.
To download IBPS PO Mock Tests, visit the linked page.
IBPS Clerk Free Mock Tests
IBPS Clerk the most sought after exams is a gateway to many of the clerical post in the banking institution. Therefore, to pave your path towards cracking IBPS Clerk 2020 exam, BYJU’S is providing IBPS Clerk Pre Mock Tests for Free.
As the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has introduced sectional timing in IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam, the IBP Clerk Mock Tests provided to you are prepared keeping the time constraints in mind.
Free IBPS Clerk Prelim Mock test will help in performance evaluation and to know which position do you hold among your competitors. Regular practice of IBPS Clerk Free Mock Tests for Prelims 2020 will help attain accuracy by avoiding mistakes thereby reducing the chances of negative marking.
The competition for the IBPS Clerk Exam is fierce and the mantra to attain success in any competitive exam is a lot of practice. The IBPS Clerk Pre mock test will drill you for the actual exam to help gain an edge over peers by scoring high in the final face-off.
Importance of IBPS Clerk Online Test Series
Importance of taking Free mock tests IBPS Clerk is as mentioned below:
- IBPS Clerk practice papers help improve speed. The more regular you are to take IBPS Clerk Prelims online mock tests, the more you will enhance your speed.
- IBPS Clerk free online mock tests for Prelims familiarises you with IBPS Clerk exam pattern and the strategy to adopt while taking the actual exam.
- Most importantly Free mock tests for IBPS Clerk helps you learn time management in the actual IBPS Clerk exam. Along with it, you also learn the skill to attempt and skip questions based on the level of difficulty.
- IBPS Clerk Online Test is the best source of learning strengths and weaknesses concerning a particular topic or subject. It gives individual scores and helps to analyze subject knowledge and fill the loopholes present in your study plan.
- IBPS Clerk Sample papers help to reduce pre-exam jitters and boost confidence by regularly attempting a variety of questions and tackling the difficulty level expected in the final exam.
- Along with the Mock tests it is advised to take Online Quizzes to give a boost to IBPS Clerk Exam preparation.
- Aspirants can refer to the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern given below.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
Phase -I of IBPS Clerk is the Preliminary exam. Candidates have to take this test online and are evaluated for their English, aptitude, and intellect. Prelims exams of IBPS have three sections and to proceed to further rounds candidate must clear the cut-off of each section as decided by IBPS.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes each section|
Check out a few important IBPS Clerk Books that can help you prepare well for IBPS Clerk 2020 and gain an edge over competitors.
Competition in IBPS Clerk exam can be intimidating, but you can make it manageable by taking BYJU’S IBPS Clerk free mock tests regularly.
You can also know the detailed IBPS Clerk Syllabus in the linked page.
Get the feel of the actual exam beforehand, apply smart strategies, learn from your mistakes and improvise through free sample papers for IBPS Clerk to ensure your success in the exam.
Check IBPS Clerk Eligibility details in the linked article.
Candidates can look for IBPS Clerk Prelims preparation tips at the linked article.
Frequently Asked Question – IBPS Clerk 2020 Free Online Mock Tests
Q.1. Does BYJU’S provide solutions to IBPS Clerk Online Test Series?
Q.2. Is IBPS Clerk test Series based on the actual exam pattern?
Q.3. Can I attempt IBPS Clerk Free Mock Tests offline also?
Q.4. Do the candidates need to clear cut off in all the sections of the IBPS Clerk exam?
Q.5. What is IBPS Clerk Previous Year Cut Off and Expected Cut Off?
Q.6. Why should I choose BYJU’S IBPS Clerk online test series?
Q 7. How can I choose the right IBPS Clerk Sample Papers?
Ans. Using the digital resource you can find out various IBPS Clerk free mock tests or sample papers, but you must clarify which will be good enough to assist your quality of performance in the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam. Here the parameters to choose right IBPS Clerk online mock tests:
- Firstly, ensure the IBPS Clerk mock tests are designed exactly on the current exam pattern.
- The level of questions included in the IBPS Clerk practice papers must be moderate.
- The free mock test for IBPS Clerk must have standardised unique questions.
- The IBPS Clerk sample papers must be easy to access without any technical issues.
- The analysis report of IBPS Clerk Online Test Series must give clarity on strong & weak sections of the IBPS Clerk Syllabus.