Solving the IBPS mock test series is the most recommended option for all aspirants preparing for the upcoming IBPS exams. The free IBPS Mock Tests provided by BYJU’S are best for candidates to practice for the actual exam.
Since there is intense competition for IBPS Exam, aspirants of the various bank exams need to practice rigorously through IBPS Online Test Series to ace the examination.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts various IBPS exams every year such as IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk and IBPS RRB. All the IBPS exams are conducted in an Online Mode. Therefore, aspirants of the same are suggested to take IBPS free online mock tests before the final examination to get the real-time feel of IBPS exams.
Attempt free IBPS Mock tests for different exams to strengthen your preparation and confidence level.
For more information regarding IBPS exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
This article talks about IBPS mock tests (as per previous year IBPS question papers) and its importance for the exam takers.
Lakhs of candidates appear for the IBPS exam every year. Candidates who want to apprehend their performances and understand the type and pattern of questions asked in the IBPS exams must take the IBPS Free Mock Tests on a regular basis.
Results from the past years shows that candidates who take IBPS Online Mock Tests religiously and prepare themselves for the actual face-off stands to outshine the competition.
Candidates willing to know the salary range for Bank Employees can visit the linked article and get the detailed salary structure for various IBPS posts.
IBPS online test series for various IBPS exams comprises Free Mock Tests provided by BYJU’s that contain 25 questions of each section. The free IBPS sample papers for various exams come along with the answers and detailed solutions to each question.
Assess your preparation with IBPS sample papers for various exams conducted by IBPS covering model questions from the three main sections of the syllabus based on the IBPS previous years’ question papers.
IBPS Free Mock Tests
IBPS Mock Tests – What & Why?
IBPS online mock tests are nothing but the online test that is a simulation of real-time exams that a candidate takes before appearing for the final exam to assess their preparation level.
Why Free Online IBPS Mock Test?
Studying night and day for bank exams and practicing offline is ineffectual when all the bank exams are conducted online.
IBPS online mock tests play a crucial role at this juncture. For candidates who are looking out to ace bank exams, IBPS online test series are incredibly beneficial as the questions are at the same difficulty level as of previous years’ IBPS question papers.
Importance of IBPS Free Mock Tests
- IBPS online mock test is a platform to analyse the preparation level. It gives a complete performance analysis and helps to analyse mistakes.
- Candidates can identify their strong and weak sections by practicing IBPS sample papers. The area where candidate can fetch more marks and he need to focus more and practice.
- Proper time management in any exam is half the work done. IBPS free mock tests helps to manage time, increase speed and accuracy and adjust the candidates with the online mode.
- Practicing more IBPS online test series of online mock acquaints the exam takers with the updated paper pattern, the scope and style of questions that can be expected in the exam.
- Exam taking strategy is a must, especially when there is both sectional and overall cutoff. The order and time to spend on each section are sorted when candidates attempt several IBPS free online mock tests.
- Revision is the key to remember all that is studied. IBPS practice papers help the candidate to revise the entire syllabus in the simulated setting of the actual exam.
- The best thing about IBPS online mock tests is that candidates get to know their ranking among competitors preparing for the same exam and can boost their preparation accordingly.
- The sample papers in IBPS Online test series helps to boost the confidence level and gain self-control during the final examination.
Hence, attempting IBPS mock tests is a must if you are appearing for any IBPS 2020 exam. BYJU’s provides free mock tests for various IBPS exam.
For details on upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
Apart from the IBPS Free Online Mock tests, candidates can also refer to IBPS Question Papers with Solutions for their reference.
IBPS Exam Dates
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is a body that conducts various banking exams like IBPS PO Exam, IBPS Clerk Exam, IBPS SO and RRB, to recruit personnel in the banking sector.
Given below are the important dates for the IBPS exams. Candidates can refer to these dates and start solving the IBPS mock tests accordingly.
Important Dates of IBPS Exams are as mentioned below:
|Exams||IBPS PO||IBPS Clerk||IBPS SO||IBPS RRB|
|Preliminary||October 3, 2020,
October 4, 2020,
October 10, 2020
|December 12, 2020
December 13, 2020
December 19, 2020
|December 26, 2020,
December 27, 2020,
|Officer Scale I and Office Assistants :
August 1st, 2020
August 2nd, 2020
August 8th, 2020
August 9th, 2020
August 16th, 2020
|Single||NA||NA||NA||Officers Scale II & III
September 13, 2020
|Mains||November 26, 2019||January 24, 2021||January 30, 2021,||Officer Scale I: September 13, 2020
Office Assistants: September 19, 2020
Candidates can refer to the IBPS Exam Dates Calendar for 2020-21 exams to get complete details on the exams and various important instructions related to the same.
IBPS PO exam and IBPS Clerk exam is the most after exams by the candidates, therefore they must start their preparation well in advance. Candidates can pick the IBPS free mock test for the exam they are preparing and gear up their banking exam preparation.
The IBPS Exam Pattern gives a complete idea of the exam based on the expectation level of the candidates.
Frequently Asked Question – Free Online IBPS Mock Tests
Q.1. Which subjects are included in the IBPS Exam Syllabus?
Q.2. Does BYJU’S provide solutions to IBPS Free Mock Tests?
Q.3. Is there a penalty for wrong answers in the IBPS exams?
Q.4. Can I attempt IBPS Online Test series offline also?
Q.5. Can a candidate attempt the IBPS mock test only once?
Q.6. Why should I choose BYJU’S IBPS online test series?
Q 7. How can I choose the right IBPS Sample Papers?
Ans. There are various sources online to get IBPS mock tests and practise papers. It is important that an individual chooses the best out of all the available options. Given below are certain requirements to select the best IBPS sample paper online:
- Firstly, ensure the IBPS mock tests are aligned with the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
- The level of questions included in the IBPS practice papers must not be very easy.
- The free mock tests for IBPS must not have monotonous questions.
- The IBPS practice papers must be available free of cost and must be easily accessible.
- A final report or score card must be provided at the end of each mock test.
Q 8. Which are the best books to prepare for the IBPS exams?
Ans. Based on the latest exam pattern and IBPS exam syllabus, given below is the list of books that candidates can refer to for preparing the IBPS exams:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by R.S. Agarwal.
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications.
- Pratiyogita Darpan for Current Affairs.
- Wren and Martin for English Grammar.