Solving the IBPS RRB Mock tests is the most appropriate way of preparing for the Regional Rural Bank exams. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS RRB exams.
In article, we bring to you Free online IBPS RRB mock tests each comprising 25 questions from the three major subjects which are a part of the IBPS RRB syllabus: English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability.
Assess your preparation by solving the free online mock test series for the IBPS RRB exams. Visit the links given below and get the IBPS RRB Mock test PDFs with solutions.
Questions in IBPS RRB Mains online mock test are as per the difficulty level, paper pattern, and scope of questions asked in the IBPS RRB exam.
The conducting body has already released the IBPS RRB Notification 2020 and candidates must start revising the syllabus and spend more time in the final preparation touches as the prelims exam is scheduled for September/ October 2020 and the mains for October/ November 2020.
Candidates preparing for the upcoming IBPS RRB exams are suggested to take IBPS RRB Free Mock Test provided by BYJU’s for complete preparation and practice of their exams.
IBPS RRB Mock Test Related Links
|IBPS Mock Tests||Static GK|
|IBPS RRB Eligibility||IBPS RRB Preparation|
|Logical Reasoning||Current Affairs|
IBPS RRB Free Mock Test
IBPS RRB online test series for Free Mock Tests provided by BYJU’s contains 25 questions of each section. The free IBPS RRB sample papers come along with the answers and detailed solutions to each question.
One of the most effective ways to prepare for the IBPS RRB exams through rigorous practice of IBPS RRB online test series. Lakhs of candidates appear for IBPS RRB exam every year. Candidates who take IBPS RRB Mock Tests regularly prepare themselves to ace the final face-off.
IBPS RRB Free Mock Tests provided by BYJU’S will help candidates apprehend their performance and also understand the type of questions asked in the IBPS RRB exams.
Candidates can check the previous year IBPS RRB cut off for their reference at the linked article.
IBPS RRB Free Mock Tests
Why take IBPS RRB Online Mock Tests?
- IBPS RRB online test series helps candidates understand the level of difficulty they have to face in the actual exam.
- Section-wise IBPS RRB free online mock test helps in analysing the entire syllabus by revising and practising on a regular basis.
- Candidates gain clarity of IBPS RRB exam paper pattern and the kind of questions that may come in the exam by solving the IBPS RRB sample papers.
- The free mock tests of IBPS RRB exam will also allow the candidate to have a clear idea regarding the weak and stronger sections concerning the particular topic.
- IBPS RRB Mains mock tests helps in identifying the gaps in the test-taking strategy like time management, speed, accuracy and question selection.
- To best analyse the preparation level IBPS RRB online test series by BYJU’s gives individual scores. This analysis gives an idea of the effort candidates need to put in to perform better and score good rank in the final exam.
- Candidates also gain the strategies to attempt questions by regularly solving IBPS RRB free online mock tests. They learn to understand which questions they are completely sure of and which one should be left to avoid negative marking in the exam.
IBPS RRB exam is conducted for various posts. Candidates can find the detailed IBPS RRB syllabus in the linked article for the upcoming IBPS RRB exam.
IBPS RRB Exam Dates
For the reference of candidates, IBPS releases the IBPS Calendar at the beginning of every year mentioning the tentative IBPS exam dates for the various posts. As for IBPS RRB 2020, the official notification has been released and exam schedule has also been released by the conducted body.
Given below are the important IBPS RRB exam dates as mentioned in the official notification released on June 30, 2020:
|IBPS RRB Exam 2020|
|IBPS RRB Prelims||Officer Scale I & Office Assistant –
September/ October 2020
|IBPS RRB Single Exam||Officer Scale II & III –
October/ November 2020
|IBPS RRB Mains||Officer Scale I & Office Assistant –
October/ November 2020
The provisional IBPS RRB result 2019 was released on February 23, 2020 and as for the 2020 recruitment, the final allotment of candidates shall be done by January 2021 tentatively.
Detailed information on IBPS RRB exam dates and exam centers can be check in the linked page.
IBPS RRB Exam Paper Pattern
The IBPS RRB Mains exam pattern for various posts includes paper for the following subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
|IBPS RRB Exam Pattern Officer Scale I / Officer Assistant|
|IBPS RRB Exam||Sections||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||45 minutes|
|Mains Exam||Reasoning Ability||40||50||2 hours|
|Engish/ Hindi Language||40||40|
The IBPS RRB Exam pattern for Generalist Officer Scale II & III and Specialist Officer Scale-II is as mentioned below:
|IBPS RRB Exam Pattern Specialist for Officer scale II/ Generalist Officer scale II & III|
|Name of Tests||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge (only for Specialist Officer)||40||40||2 hours 30 minutes|
The above-mentioned subjects are a part of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, and III. However, the IBPS RRB free mock test series will include the three main subjects i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
These mock tests will help candidates stay updated with their progress regarding the exam preparation. It is important to give these mock tests regularly to analyse and improve your performance to score well in the exam.
Candidates are advised to keep checking the IBPS RRB Free Online Mock Tests as there will be regular updates on these pages.
For detailed information on the Bank PO exam, check the linked article.
Frequently Asked Question – IBPS RRB Free Mock Tests
Q.1. Does BYJU’S provide solutions to IBPS RRB Free Mock Tests?
Q.2. Is there any sectional cut-off in IBPS RRB exam?
Q.3. Can I attempt IBPS RRB Online Test series offline also?
Q.4. Can I retake the IBPS RRB practice papers to improve my score?
RRB sample papers offline to practice and improve.
Q.5. Why should I choose BYJU’S IBPS RRB online test series?
Q 6. How can I choose the right IBPS RRB Sample Papers?
Ans. The digital resource can help you find out various IBPS RRB free online mock tests or sample papers, but you must clarify which will be good enough to help improve your quality of performance in the IBPS RRB 2020 exam. Here are the parameters to choose right IBPS RRB sample papers or online test series:
- Firstly, ensure the IBPS RRB mock tests are aligned with the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
- The level of questions included in the IBPS RRB practice papers must be moderate.
- The free mock tests for IBPS RRB must have standardised unique questions.
- The IBPS RRB practice papers must be easily accessible without any technical issues.
- The analysis report of IBPS RRB Online Test Series must give clarity on weaknesses and strengths with regards to the IBPS RRB Syllabus.