The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS RRB exam. Lakhs of candidates appear for IBPS RRB exam every year. Candidates who regularly take IBPS RRB Mock Test and prepare themselves for the actual exam.
Candidates preparing for IBPS RRB exams are suggested to take IBPS RRB Free Mock Test provided by BYJU’s for complete preparation and practice of their exams.
IBPS RRB Mains 2019 Exam Date:
|IBPS RRB Exams||Exam Dates|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (Mains)||September 22, 2019|
|IBPS RRB Scale II & III (Written Exam)||September 22, 2019|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Mains)||September 29, 2019|
Assess your preparation with IBPS model questions covering the three main sections of the syllabus modelled on the previous years’ question papers.
IBPS RRB test series for online mock provided by BYJU’s contains 25 questions of each section along with the answers.
IBPS RRB Mock Test Related Links
|IBPS Mock Tests||IBPS RRB|
|IBPS RRB Eligibility||IBPS RRB Preparation|
|Logical Reasoning||Government Exams|
Aspirants can find the details of other Bank Exams at the linked article.
Questions in IBPS RRB Mains mock test are as per the difficulty level, paper pattern and scope of questions asked in IBPS RRB exam.
Candidates are advised to keep checking IBPS RRB Free Mock Test page as these will be updated regularly.
IBPS RRB Free Mock Test
Why take IBPS RRB Mock Test?
- IBPS RRB Free Mock Test helps candidates understand the difficulty level of the actual exam.
- Section-wise IBPS RRB Free Mock Test helps in analysing the entire syllabus by revising and practising on a regular basis.
- Candidates gain clarity of IBPS RRB exam paper pattern and the kind of questions that may come in the exam by solving the IBPS RRB Mock test series.
- The mock tests will also allow the candidate to have a clear idea regarding which section requires more practise and which section can get them the maximum marks.
- IBPS RRB Mains mock test helps in identifying the gaps in the test-taking strategy like time management, speed, accuracy and question selection.
- To best analyse the preparation level IBPS RRB free mock test by BYJU’s gives individual scores. This analysis gives an idea of the effort candidates need to put in to score good rank in the final exam. It helps develop strategies to attempt questions which they are completely sure of and avoid negative marking in the exam.
IBPS RRB exam is conducted for various posts. Candidates can find the detailed IBPS RRB syllabus in the linked article for the upcoming IBPS RRB exam.
IBPS RRB Exam Paper Pattern
The IBPS RRB Mains exam pattern for various posts includes paper for the following subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
The above-mentioned subjects are a part of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, and III. However, the IBPS RRB mock test series will include the three main subjects i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
These mock tests will help candidates stay updated with their progress regarding the exam preparation. It is important to give these mock tests regularly to analyse and improve your performance to score well in the exam.