In this article, we shall look into bank exam preparation tips for IBPS RRB exam.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is an autonomous and independent body that recruits candidates for public sector banks. Since a huge number of candidates apply for the IBPS exam, hence the competition is also pretty high.
Every year innumerable applications are being filled and based on the difficult nature of the IBPS exam, many aspiring candidates are unable to qualify the IBPS exam easily.
To explore various bank exams 2019, check at the linked article.
IBPS conducts bank exams for different types of posts like:
- IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Banks)
- IBPS PO (Probationary Officer)
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS SO (Specialist Officer)
It has been found that candidates find it difficult to crack the IBPS RRB examination. There are around four posts in the IBPS RRB exam:
- IBPS Officer Scale-I
- IBPS Officer Scale-II
- IBPS Officer Scale-III
- IBPS Office Assistant
To know about different Govt Exams, check at the linked article.
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategies
Here are preparation strategies for the IBPS RRB examination:
The exam pattern for IBPS Officer Scale and IBPS Office Assistant have almost the same number of the questions in the examination. The allotment of marks and the bank exam syllabus content is same for all the four examinations in the Prelims exam.
The bank exam syllabus of the IBPS Officer Scale -I, II & III and Office Assistant are given below:
- There are only two sections in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale i.e, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. Similarly, in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant, there are two sections – Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability. The total number of questions in both the bank exams is 80 and the time given to solve these questions is 45 minutes each.
To learn the IBPS Syllabus in detail, check at the linked article.
- Knowing the IBPS exam pattern is important for the candidates who are preparing for the IBPS exam, otherwise, it will become difficult for them to prepare for the bank examination.
- The IBPS syllabus of Reasoning section generally consists of topics like inequalities, syllogism, coding and decoding, sitting arrangement, etc. As we know that the time allotted to solve this section is less, hence candidates should try to utilise the available time effectively.
- Considering the IBPS syllabus which consists of a huge pool of topics, candidates should practice previous year question papers to understand the pattern of questions in the IBPS RRB exam.
- The Mains examination consists of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness sections.
To explore the IBPS RRB Syllabus, check at the linked article.
- Candidates who are perfect in the concepts, should brush up their basics often and attempt previous year bank exam question papers. This will give them a fair idea where they are lagging and which areas need more attention. If candidates find difficulty in solving the questions, they should keep this in mind and analyse themselves for improvement.
- From the quantitative part, the questions mostly asked from the simplification, approximation, number series and the quadratic equations. Candidates need to practice more to excel in this section.
- Candidates can try solving the data interpretation questions which they think will take less time to solve and can guarantee them to score points. Complex questions should be attempted later.
This is how candidates should prepare for the IBPS RRB bank examination. By following these important points, they can crack the IBPS RRB examination.
To know more about bank exam preparation, check at the linked article.
Best Tips for IBPS RRB Preparation
There are certain tips on how to clear the sections such as the Reasoning part, Quantitative Aptitude part, General English and Computer Knowledge and General Awareness. In short, we are providing some important and easy tips to crack the section and the IBPS bank examination easily.
In addition to the above strategies, we bring forth some important and easy tips to crack the IBPS RRB bank examination:
- The accuracy and the time management are the important things which are important to crack the IBPS RRB bank exam.
- The IBPS RRB exam consists of a bank exam syllabus which is likely to take more time in solving the questions completely and another thing is accuracy. So time management is equally important while solving the bank exam paper.
- Accuracy plays an important role in any bank exam and this can be obtained only by the practice so candidates should practice more previous year question papers so that they would get a clear view about the examination and are able to solve the questions easily.
- The common mistake candidates do is they waste too much time on a single question. In order to get the correct answer, they will spend more time on the same question. So keep in mind while taking the examination that the time limit is 45 minutes only.
- The Reasoning section is likely to take more time in solving the questions and another important thing is that the merit score is evaluated based on the marks scored in this section.
- It is not possible for the candidates to completely solve the Quantitative Aptitude section, so better solve those questions which candidates are sure of, to attain the merit score and then start solving the other sections.
- Current Affairs and Computer knowledge questions don’t take much time to answer, it completely depends on a candidate’s knowledge. By reading the newspapers daily, candidates can answer Current Affairs related questions easily.
Important Bank/Govt Information:
|SBI Exams||SSC Exams||RBI Exams|
|SBI PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SSC JE Syllabus||SSC CPO Syllabus|
|SBI SO Syllabus||SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CGL Syllabus|
Finally, the key to any bank exam preparation is practice. The more a candidate practices, the better is his position to crack the IBPS RRB examination easily. Candidates should simply follow the above strategies properly to get placed in the banking sector.
To explore various upcoming bank exams, check at the linked article.
For more information regarding the bank exam preparation strategies on the IBPS RRB bank examination or various other upcoming bank exams, stay tuned with BYJU’S website to learn more.
|BANK EXAM Related Links|
|SBI Exam Form||Bob Po Salary|
|SBI Po Exam Paper||SSC CHSL Age Limit|
|IBPS Online Registration Form||SBI Po Selection Process|
|Bank Exam Study||SBI Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus|
|About IBPS Exam||IBPS Clerical Exam Date|