IBPS exams are conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Exams conducted by this autonomous organization. For each post, they have a different exam for posting them in public sector banks. Once a candidate clears the IBPS exam in any sector he can get allocated to any of the 19-20 public sector banks for which IBPS conducts this exam.
IBPS conducts various examination like IBPS PO, IBPS clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS SO. Every candidates aspiring for cracking the aptitude tests conducted by IBPS. The best way to prepare yourself is by knowing the syllabus in a segregated manner and an individual can get it in best books.
Here are some best books for IBPS preparation, for different sections.
Books for General English:
This is the easy part but you need the practice of reading and great vocabulary, the topics from this section are Fill in three blanks, Spotting errors, Preposition, Phrases, idioms and Comprehension Passage and all these topics are covered in the following books:
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th edition
- Comprehensive English Grammar, Composition-Arihant Publication
- Bank Exam English Book by Hari prasad
- General English by Arihant Publications.
Books for Quantitative Aptitude:
Data interpretation is the most important part of the exams as it contributes 15 questions to the paper other topics are Sequence and series, Ratio, Number system, Proportions, Percentage & averages and all these topics are explained in following books with a numerous number of example.
- Quantitative Ability by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quicker Mathematics by Tyra and Kundan
Books for General Awareness and Banking Awareness:
General awareness is the most fundamental part of the IBPS exam, if a candidate is aware of daily events it is possible by reading the daily newspaper, having knowledge of current affairs of last six months, Marketing, Awards and Honors sports, Finance and this all topics are covered in the following books:
- Objective General Knowledge by Lucent.
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications.
Books for computer knowledge:
There are only some basic topics, which a candidate has to focus on for the computer section those are Basic of computers, Operating system functions, Basic protocols and internet knowledge, MS excel, MS power point, Computer shortcuts and all these topics you will find in the books mentioned below:
- Objective computer knowledge & Literacy by Kiran Publication
- Computer Awareness (English) 7th edition- Arihant Publication
Books for Reasoning:
The reasoning is important and in another hand most trickiest part of the IBPS examination, the topics in reasoning are Analytical reasoning, Logical inequalities, Coding-Decoding, Blood relation, Syllogism. The following books are very useful for the above-mentioned topics:
- A modern Approach to verbal and nonverbal reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- A new approach to reasoning verbal and nonverbal by BS Sijwali, indu Sijwal
- The hand on guide to analytic reasoning and logical reasoning by Piyush Bhardwaj
For further preparation tips and tricks stay tuned with Byju’s.